Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

CBUB February 2013 Challenge

Fox

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will participate in this challenge and I have even completed my story but one of the characters that I want to use is now in a match. So I will either wait for him to be open or write a little more to put in a new character for the battle

I will participate in this challenge and I have even completed my story but one of the characters that I want to use is now in a match. So I will either wait for him to be open or write a little more to put in a new character for the battle

You've got until next Sunday to get the entry in, so you could just wait for the character to be freed up. Matches run for 3 days I think.

You've got until next Sunday to get the entry in, so you could just wait for the character to be freed up. Matches run for 3 days I think.

Might could also be posted as a rumble... I don't think it checks if a character is in use. I could be wrong on that. Up to the judges though.

Yeah I mean I got until the 17th, if something happens I'll see if I can post it under the rumbles or simply write around what I originally had planned which will probably cause it to sound even more far fetched than it already is. But matches run 3-5 days and I think this character was put up last night, so hey if it is free on Valentine's Day, then that will make it all the more climatic

No more! I at least wanted a chance to make it in the top 3. JK

I guess it can be posted in the rumbles. Just link it here. Only thing, it would suck to write some epic tale and not be graded for it. Are you sure there are no similar characters you can trade out for?

I mean I could probably try to do that but the character will be open around the 14th and this end the 17th... Unless something happens, I can try to get it in on Valentine's which would make it all the more epic because the battle takes place on Valentine's. I will be hitting it close but hopefully it will be put in on time. If not I will put it under the rumbles or write around it.

Guest HulkSmashSpammers

I guess it can be posted in the rumbles. Just link it here. Only thing, it would suck to write some epic tale and not be graded for it. Are you sure there are no similar characters you can trade out for?

Ugh...I know how that feels. In fact, that's been happening to me way too much lately. I mean, I know my user name is shitty, but give me a chance. That's all I've been asking for, constantly. It's like when you take a huge dump only to find out that the toilet was already broken.

Ugh...I know how that feels. In fact, that's been happening to me way too much lately. I mean, I know my user name is shitty, but give me a chance. That's all I've been asking for, constantly. It's like when you take a huge dump only to find out that the toilet was already broken.

Yeah, more than a few judges here have been dropping the ball with grading matches lately, though this may be somewhat due to unfamiliarity with some characters in matches. Still, making complaints about it may not help your case so much. I'll check your match out in a bit, though I may not be so helpful with commenting since I'm not really familiar with Family Guy. More than a few users here are fans of Family Guy, though.

Guest HulkSmashSpammers

Yeah, more than a few judges here have been dropping the ball with grading matches lately, though this may be somewhat due to unfamiliarity with some characters in matches. Still, making complaints about it may not help your case so much. I'll check your match out in a bit, though I may not be so helpful with commenting since I'm not really familiar with Family Guy. More than a few users here are fans of Family Guy, though.

Thanks, man. And sorry about that. Perhaps I should stop complaining. I can't just guilt my way to a review like my ex tried to guilt our relationship back to life.

Just noticed this.

You flatter me but...what are you trying to say here?

I'm saying that I'd like to see how we fare against one another.