Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13399 Horsemen of Apocalypse and X-Men vs. Z Fighters

Guest bigballerju

It means they are extremley dead. I got it from Drawn Together.

Team 2 has the weakest Z fighters, the strongest being two kids who never even passed base SSJ1. Trunks and Goten have never beaten anyone. Piccalo has not trained in a long time. he is out of shape, Colossus is stronger that alot of the Z fighters and they have alot more versitillity than the Z fighters

i thought you meant the marvel team was gonna lose

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Tien, Yamcha, die instantly. They are useless. at this point in time they are still weaker than Radiz, Piccolo isnt that special either but Goten and Kid trunks could make Gotenks and achive SSJ3, that would be their only hope really. As for the 1st fight I think The horsemen can be taken out by Future Trunks and Gohan alone. The hulk would be the only stinker though. he is the wild card of the horsemen I think. As for The big guy I think he could overpower Goku and vegeta. SSJ3 is very hard to maintain and takes a massive toll on the body. if they were SSJ 4 they would have a chance. but I am going with Apocolypse

Tien and Yamacha Haven't been weaker then Raditz since the 23rd Budokai and Raditz fight, they were all stronger then him during the Saiyajin arc. Tien was able to hold off Semi Perfect Cell the same one whose Cell imperfect that just blew a hole in Kamiccolo who is much stronger then Jinzoningen arc SSJ Vegeta. Piccolo not that special?!?!?! he is the strongest on that team much stronger than Goten and Trunks even in there SSJ forms,has pretty good regen and is a battle genius. Piccolo is far from useless.

As for the other fight Goku and Vegeta have been in The Room of Spirit and Time for a long time in the setup they could have mastered the other 2 SSJ forms and negated energy issues, Not that its needed SSJ Gogeta could do it.

1. Iceman is part of the atmosphere basically. They will not be able to completely destroy him as long as any water is around.

You know how easy it would be to lure him into the Room of Spirit and Time and just destroy the door though that is extreme but meh, Also Mufuba and evaporating the water.

2. Colossus is Juggernaut. The Z-Fighters have nothing to stop him. I could picture characters like Tien or Yamcha blasting him and Colossus walking through it and grabbing them by the throat. I believe it would be similar to Cell vs Tien except Colossus wouldnt be knocked back at all. Now granted Colossus doesnt have the speed to catch them in an open fight though.

Lock him in the ROSAT or Mufuba, destroy every last atom he has like Chibi Boo (Gotenks could do it Piccolo could to after the training given.)

3. With Cyclops new, seemingly more powerful optic blasts, he could cause some damage. He cant physically fight to keep up with the Z-Fighters but he is very accurate with his blasts and bouncing them off surfaces to hit opponents. He may even be able to stalemate ki blasts with it.

When Cyclops does this casually

225901_picmoon1_super.jpg

We can talk about him hanging with Saiyajin saga DBZer's

4. The X-Men are a cohesive unit that works really well together. While the Z-Fighters are all friends, they mostly fight one on one battles. The only team fighters are Goten and young trunks.

Goten and Trunks only work because Goten takes direction from Trunks well. Not that it matters But the Z-Fighters do have an elected leader most of the time (On namek it was Vegeta, during that saiyajins it was Piccolo) and they do work well as a group see the Saiyajin battle Piccolo created a plan to catch Nappa off guard and pounded him around if Gohan weren't a coward at that point they would have injured him badly.

5. Magneto's shield is powerful enough to stop most ki blasts. He could simply protect himself inside while striking out with his other attacks.

Are his shields time tested against multiple moon busters flying at his face (At thats considered casual Piccolo, lol at serious Piccolo)

6. Apocalypse has the powers and raw strength alone to handle most of the first team. When you add in the other amped up horsemen, they can overwhelm the first team of Z-Fighters.

No he doesn't, he has the strength to hurt them but is to slow he gets destroyed by a stradust breaker destroying his energy pool

"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta I am Gogeta, it's over Apocalypse i've come for you!"

The option to lure him there won't work because there is still water outside of the door

Colossus is too powerful with magic to completely destroy him.

Magneto is powerful enough and he won't be attacked by more than one at a time because they will be preoccupied with the other xmen

Apocalypse can has more than enough abilities, raw power, and brains. Then add in he has the horsemen.

Ill provide more proof when I'm not using my phone.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

The option to lure him there won't work because there is still water outside of the door

Lol no theres not xD did you watch DBZ (Just wondering.) The Room of Spirit and Time is a separate dimension completely cut off from the real world when the door is destroyed there is no way out unless you have dimensional teleportation.

Colossus is too powerful with magic to completely destroy him.

Has he tanked anything as strong as these characters can dish out there all (Except maybe Yamcha) stronger than Freeza and his dad who could have ended the planet with a single casual blast. Majin Boo was a magic creature but he is still gone.

Magneto is powerful enough and he won't be attacked by more than one at a time because they will be preoccupied with the other xmen

And one can casually destroy multiple earth sized planets at this point what has he done that shows he can take it (Assuming he doesn't get blitzed)

Apocalypse can has more than enough abilities, raw power, and brains. Then add in he has the horsemen.

He so outclassed in speed by Goku and Vegeta let alone Gogeta before he reacts his energy will be gone and he will be left dead, Gogeta then proceeds to solo by himself.

Ill provide more proof when I'm not using my phone.

Ok ill be waiting.

First you can't lure an element into a dimension

The power of the juggernaut has proven to be able to be unstoppable. When he starts moving there blasts won't stop him. While he isn't fast enough to catch them but while they are using there main attacks they are stationary.

Magneto can react to northstar, then he can react to the z fighters. His shields stood up to galactus and he destroys planets also.

There speed does nothing when they don't have an attack that can kill him. He absorbs energy and can easily withstand there punches and kicks.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

First you can't lure an element into a dimension

He is still a person he isnt just the element h2o he doesn't become every drop of water on the planet.

The power of the juggernaut has proven to be able to be unstoppable. When he starts moving there blasts won't stop him. While he isn't fast enough to catch them but while they are using there main attacks they are stationary.

And? Even if they can't destroy him they have multiple ways of sealing him plus he is so slow compared to them he just becomes an guy running around and they just ignore him.

Magneto can react to northstar, then he can react to the z fighters. His shields stood up to galactus and he destroys planets also.

How fast was Northstar moving when Mags reacted to him if it's less then 192,200 km/s then he cant react to them. (Though there speed should be far faster then this since it was done by jobber Piccolo I'm just trying to not use Kaioken and SSJ multipliers.)

Edit: Also can I see the scan of him taking Galactus's blast I wanna see if Galactus was at all serious even a little since it could be like me swiping at a fly and it living.

Iceman can become every drop of water in the area. He can freeze people's blood itself.

While he isn't fast enough to attacks them, they have to attack him at some point. If they don't they can never win. Colossus could just wait them out until they are tired like what normally happens after awhile.

Don't know the exact level of Galactus but at 10% his max, he is still stronger than any of the z fighters

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Iceman can become every drop of water in the area. He can freeze people's blood itself.

And the Z-Fighters can control there bodies to extremes Vegetto manipulated the areas Boohan was inside of him. They can heat up the area and evaporate the water or there bodies if he trys to freeze them plus there would be no water where the put him Piccolo grabs him throws him in there before he can react.

While he isn't fast enough to attacks them, they have to attack him at some point. If they don't they can never win. Colossus could just wait them out until they are tired like what normally happens after awhile.

He will be so easy to lock away its silly at his speed they would make sport of him he is so slow compared to them. Hell chuck him into space while he isn't moving.

Don't know the exact level of Galactus but at 10% his max, he is still stronger than any of the z fighters

Unless the new DBZ movie and the almighty Bills is as strong as promised hello Skyfather top tiers B)

So you act like Magneto stands a snowballs chance in hell against a 10% Galactus hell he would do worse then the Z-Fighters. Galactus could have been so casual with the attack that it isn't impressive Magneto is that far below him.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Like I said before Magneto, Rogue and Storm can be a huge problem. I'm not deciding who wins yet. But just pointng out...

1. I keep hearing people say Magneto can control the iron in people's blood. If that's true than that makes him very dangerous.

This power was introduced way back in the Avengers. In those stories he used it to make the heroes his slaves by regulating the flow of blood to their brains. It was one of the unlikeliest rationales for mind-control I can remember. But yes, he can control the iron in blood.

2. Rogue has Ms Marvel's powers. Ms Marvel can asborb any time of energy, so I believe since Rogue has her powers she can asborb the Z-Fighters energy. If Ms Marvel asborbs too much energy than she turns to the Binary state, Binary who is a PROVEN planet buster. Now I don't know if Rogue can turn into Binary since she has Ms Marvel's powers, but I am just speculating... Also Rogue can easily take out one of the Z-Fighters by asborbing their powers.

Someone may correct me on this, but I don't think so. Rogue absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers fairly early in her career. Back then, all Ms. M had was a super-strength, a level of invulnerability, and flight. It was only when she got her powers back that she gained energy absorbtion so Rogue wouldn't have access to it.

Someone may correct me on this, but I don't think so. Rogue absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers fairly early in her career. Back then, all Ms. M had was a super-strength, a level of invulnerability, and flight. It was only when she got her powers back that she gained energy absorbtion so Rogue wouldn't have access to it.

^^^ We already corrected this...

Really? ^^^

I'm so confused by our members now. The z fighters had no hope to defeat apocalypse and his horsemen but I guess it was the DBZ, one in a million chance win through desperation that pulled it off.

Guest The Lord Dragon Reborn

DBZ fans have blind loyalty when it comes to voting. They don't care about the scenario, they just know that their precious Goku beats all.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Well... there's a good bit of truth to that, but it's also true that it's hard to compare American comics and animation to Japanese because the conventions are so different. You never find battles that last for half a dozen episodes on Batman: TAS or Avengers, and characters don't transcend their limits every single episode the way they do in anime. If you like American style better, Anime/Manga can seem really over the top and full of unreliable exaggerations. If you like Japanese style better American comics/cartoons can seem lame and the characters weak.and Something like DBZ is just more over the top, which is not necessarily a good or bad thing, just a stylistic choice.

I think the preference is basically honest. It's hard to judge rationally between the two because the storytelling styles are so different so they judge emotionally. Goku wins because the way DBZ tells a story feels more powerful to them than Ameircan animation.

It's actually not all that hard to compare them, you just have to compare the actions, an the results of those actions, of the characters, rather than talking about the style of storytelling, and the "feel" of the story.

For the purpose of a fight, based on their actions, and the result of those, we can fairly easily figure out who would win.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

You must be a lot smarter than me because I find it frustratingly difficult to evaluate the power of anime characters.Some are pretty consistent but when you get into DBZ or Naruto they are wildly inconsistent. At the beginning of the series Goku can lift 40 tons on King Kai's world... Piccolo is slightly weaker than Goku but he is powerful enough to blow up the moon! (Which is especially strange since there shouldn't be a moon because the [much weaker] Master Roshi blew it up in DB .)

I thought that Death Battle did a great job of quantifying Goku's powers. It makes sense and I'm happy to accept it, but a being who is at the level of power they describe during the Nappa / Vegita fights could not possibly have caused the kind of destruction we saw.

Vegeta tells us (and shows us) that someone at his power level (IIRC 4000) can destroy a planet. That's as a strong Saiyan who hasn't even reaches SS-1. DBZ fans look at over the top statements like that and project that when he gets to a level of a million he can wreck solar systems pretty casually. Then there's the thing about Brolly destroying a galaxy,

Western comics / animation can be inconsistent too, but not nearly to the level of DBZ. Being logically consistent counts for nothing in their stories. Providing visually exciting battles and creating drama by placing the heroes against ridiculously powerful foes is what they're all about.

Guest MarvelFan15

It's not inconsistent too much, really. Just takes some getting used to.

You must be a lot smarter than me because I find it frustratingly difficult to evaluate the power of anime characters.Some are pretty consistent but when you get into DBZ or Naruto they are wildly inconsistent. At the beginning of the series Goku can lift 40 tons on King Kai's world... Piccolo is slightly weaker than Goku but he is powerful enough to blow up the moon! (Which is especially strange since there shouldn't be a moon because the [much weaker] Master Roshi blew it up in DB .)

Goku's weight training took place after the Android saga (I think), but definitely after the Frieza saga, which was closer towards the end of the series than the beginning.

I thought that Death Battle did a great job of quantifying Goku's powers. It makes sense and I'm happy to accept it, but a being who is at the level of power they describe during the Nappa / Vegita fights could not possibly have caused the kind of destruction we saw.

They didn't use Goku during Vegeta's evil tenure. They presumed that was his base level, and extrapolated his stength from the Super Saiyan multipliers.

Vegeta tells us (and shows us) that someone at his power level (IIRC 4000) can destroy a planet. That's as a strong Saiyan who hasn't even reaches SS-1. DBZ fans look at over the top statements like that and project that when he gets to a level of a million he can wreck solar systems pretty casually. Then there's the thing about Brolly destroying a galaxy,

No character before the Frieza saga ever destroyed a planet. And even then it was through a chain reaction. Vegeta's statements are generally seen as hyperbole.

Oh, and Broly didn't up and destroy a galaxy. We can clearly see it spinning as it disintegrates, indicating that the process of destruction took place over thousands of years. Then there's the fact that the movie took place in the galaxy that was supposedly destroyed...

Western comics / animation can be inconsistent too, but not nearly to the level of DBZ. Being logically consistent counts for nothing in their stories. Providing visually exciting battles and creating drama by placing the heroes against ridiculously powerful foes is what they're all about.

DBZ is actually fairly consistent in its own right, but is so vague as to make a proper gauging of power hard to do at times, since the only indication we ever receive is "Person A > Person B > Person C" and so on.

What I think Marvel Fan was getting at was they would destroy a planet but not up and blow it away with there own power. Now I havent seen the bit with King Vegeta but with Frieza, he shot a blast into the core of Namek that caused it to slowly destroy itself.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybod9EleH9E

3. On his own power.

well that kinda blows that idea out of the water.