Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13399 Horsemen of Apocalypse and X-Men vs. Z Fighters

Guest bigballerju

Guest bigballerju

Previous Chapters:

Clark Kent (Smallville) & Justice League vs. Power Girl & Justice Society of America

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29725

Brainac & Elle Bishop vs. Ironman & Spiderman

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29823

Clark Kent, Justice League, and Justice Society of America vs. Apocalypse, Horsemen of Apocalypse, and X-Men

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29954&st=0

Apocalypse held Superman's lifeless body in his hands as with his bare hands he crushed Superman's skull. Superman's skull splatted as blood and brains were crushed as they spilled everywhere. The rest of Apocalypse's army was just as successful as the rest of the heroes laid dead as well. Green Arrow's head was a few feet away from his body as Gambit stood over it laughing as he wore Green Arrow's shades and held his high tech crossbow in the sky like a trophy. Apocalypse laughed as now that the heroes were out the way he could get the cosmic cube. Before he had killed Superman Apocalypse ripped the secret to where the cube was in Superman's mind using his telepathy. It seemed Superman had sent the cube to another world that he was allies with.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7385825_f260.jpg

"Whatever this other world is. I shall destroy it's heroes as I did here and take the cube to rule the multiverse. All hail Apocalypse!"

Apocalypse yelled a warrior cry in victory as his army did the same.

"All Hail Apocalypse! The ruler of the multiverse!"

Apocalypse turned to Polaris and Sunfire two of his Horsemen.

"Prepare our army for teleportation. It's time to go on to this other world to retrieve the cosmic cube. Let them rest first before leaving for another battle on that world will most likely happen if Superman trusted them with it."

Sunfire and Polaris nodded their heads as they left.

Weeks Later...

Universe: Z-Fighters

Goku and Vegeta traded punches as the two exchanged punches. Counter...Block...Attack...Energy Blast.... And more was repeated in their battle within the hyperbolic time chamber. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Mirai Trunks were all training in the chamber as they prepared for the long awaited villain Apocalypse to come for the cosmic cube. Superman had given them the cube as a last resort in case anything happened to him. Goku agreed to hide it on their world in case Superman was defeated. That would give the Z Fighters time to train and prepare for whatever threat was that came after the cube if Superman failed to defeat it. Superman had explained worlds had been opened to each other because of Apocalypse's actions and that if Apocalypse came to his world which he would that he needed to be at his most powerful to defeat him. Superman told Goku he was the multiverse's last hope at stopping Apocalypse. Don't hold back and the multiverse's last hope was the words that remained in Goku's head.

"Come on Gohan you gotta focus your anger and skill! It's the only way to increase your mind and body for battle! "

Mirai Trunks yelled as he and Gohan trained furiously. Ki blasts were shot back and forth as both powered up to Super Saiyan 2.

BOOM! BAM! BAM!

The battle continued in the chamber as elsewhere a portal opened as Apocalypse and his army came through the portal. Apocalypse with a grin was pleased that finally he would have the cube. This Earth was the last of the few remaining Earths and this was the most powerful. If he won the battle here the cube would be his forever. If Superman couldn't defeat him then he had nothing to fear from this Earth's heroes.

"Spread out men and use your devices I built to track down the cosmic cube. Whoever does so gets a planet of their choosing to rule? As for my horsemen you are with me as we will find the heroes of this planet and destroy them"

Apocalypse smiled as his army spread out to look for the cube. His kingdom would almost be ready and the universes were his for the taking.

Back at Bulma Lab's:

The Z-Fighters in Bulma's lab had stepped out the chamber as Bulma immediately informed them what was going on.

"Okay so from what I see their leader split them up to go on separate missions. Using my satellite and Piccolo's super hearing to inform us of what's going on they have two missions going on. There army will be looking for the cube as this Apocalypse and his 4 main men look to kill you guys since your this planet's heroes. I see two separate battles here that will have to take place."

Bulma nodded finished as the rest of the Z Fighters thought for a few moments before Goku spoke.

"Okay me, Vegeta, Gohan, and Trunks will take on the main leader with his men. Piccolo you and the rest of the gang take out the army. Bulma you make sure that cube doesn't fall into their hands. Take a ship and get off planet as soon as possible. Go to Namek just in case. Everyone has their missions so let's go! This guy's reign of terror ends now!"

The Z Fighters nodded as they all went off on their separate missions.

Moments Later...

Apocalypse and his horsemen stood across from Goku with his friends as neither side said anything.

"Surrender and neither of you has to die a horrible death."

Apocalypse said he and his men grinned at the Z- Fighters

"Been there and done that. How about you bow down to the most powerful race in this universe! When this is all over you will be in hell with the rest of the morons who have tried to defeat us."

Vegeta said smiling confidently. The rest of the Z-Fighters agreed with him as without warning flew into the air and began attacking Apocalypse with his men with a raining shower of ki blasts. Thunderous blasts attacked them from above leaving a huge crater. When the smoke cleared Apocalypse and his men angered by the sudden attack shot up in the air.

"No one can stand the might of Apocalypse and his Horsemen!"

Apocalypse yelled in anger as both sides starting battling each other. Apocalypse and Goku battled as Apocalypse grew bigger as he increased his size. Goku shot him with ki blasts as Apocalypse absorbed the attacks and tried for a telepathy blast to all the Z-Fighters.

"Oh so your one of those huh? Will those types of attacks I am use to. Oh by the way telepathy won't help you here. I had a friend called King Kai teach us how to block telepathy. No cheap wins here. Now you're going to pay for the deaths you caused. Including Superman! Kaioken times 2!"

WHOOSH! BAM BAM BAM!!!

Goku's speed and power increased as he rushed Apocalypse with his attack.

Let the final battle begin.

Okay here are the battles happening on the planet.

Z-Fighters (After Buu Saga and they have been training in the hyperbolic time chamber for a few weeks now)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uyR68LVi3E0/SlJ__XeMfMI/AAAAAAAAAvA/3PnBjxntjdU/s400/goku.jpg

Goku (Super Saiyan 3)

Vegeta (Super Saiyan 3)

Gohan ( Super Saiyan 2 and yes he is older like depicted after Buu Saga)

Mirai Trunks (Super Saiyan 2 at his most powerful. He has come back to help them out)

Vs.

Apocalypse (616 who augmented himself with Celestial technology)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/48/Apocmessiahwar1.png

4 Horsemen of Apocalypse :

Death- Archangel

Famine- Sunfire

Pestilence- Polaris

War- Hulk

Second battle elsewhere

Piccolo

Yamacha

Tien

Uub (After Goku's training where he is more powerful)

Goten

Trunks (Regular and present)

Vs

Colossus/Juggernaut

Rogue (With Ms.Marvel's powers)

Storm

Havok

Northstar

Gambit

Cyclops

Magneto

Iceman (Current)

Quicksilver (Can go up to light speed)

Both teams must win both battles. Battle to the death for both and win by all means.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn More About

X-Men

Read more about X-Men at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Uncanny X-Men.net IMDb

Horsemen of Apocalypse

Read more about Horsemen of Apocalypse at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel Universe Comic Vine

Z Fighters

Read more about Z Fighters at Wikipedia

Official Site: funimation Links: Wikipedia Tripod AngelFire

Wait... I thought the League had one the last fight?

As far as this one goes, the might of Apocalypse will surely prevail and the cube will be his.

The second battle is the closest.

Guest bigballerju

I don't go by voting because that tends to be popular sometimes. I look at the comments to determine who wins. It seemed everyone agreed Apocalypse would win.

I don't go by voting because that tends to be popular sometimes. I look at the comments to determine who wins. It seemed everyone agreed Apocalypse would win.

oh ok. I thought... never mind.

My opinion sticks until proven otherwise. Goku and company get torn apart by the Horsemen and Apocalypse.

The second fight would be closer but the numbers would get to the Z-Fighters

Guest Darksaiyajin345

My opinion sticks until proven otherwise. Goku and company get torn apart by the Horsemen and Apocalypse.

Can I ask why? Especially with an SSJ3 Gogeta potentially thrown out there. (Plus they have been in the Room of Spirit and Time for a few weeks meaning they have around 14 years of training in 1 year they went from below Jinzoningen #18 to above 2nd stage Cell with Goku and Gohan being near Perfect Cells strength).

Guest sirmethos

Are the horsemen the versions of the characters they were when they were actually horsemen, or are they current versions(like the rest of them) with the upgrades they got as Horsemen?

Other than that, the Z fighters have no defense against a telepathic assault(unless Apocalypse tries to control their minds), no do they have any defense against Polaris' powers.

For the 'secondary fight, with Northstar, Quicksilver and Magneto to play interference/distraction, Iceman can take down the Z fighters himself.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Are the horsemen the versions of the characters they were when they were actually horsemen, or are they current versions(like the rest of them) with the upgrades they got as Horsemen?

Other than that, the Z fighters have no defense against a telepathic assault(unless Apocalypse tries to control their minds), no do they have any defense against Polaris' powers.

For the 'secondary fight, with Northstar, Quicksilver and Magneto to play interference/distraction, Iceman can take down the Z fighters himself.

Goku said Kaio taught them how to defend against telepathy in the set up, That and Goku has telepathic powers and Vegeta resisting Babidi's mind control says they do as for Polaris whats her speed and defense like from what I found she gets blitzed.

Edit: Also with the exception of Quicksilver how are any of them going to lay a finger on the Z-fighters?

Guest bigballerju

No telepathy in the fight. King Kai put up a defense against it for the Z-Fighters to prevent such a attack. Let's go with the the versions of the characters when they were Horsemen. If that's good let me know.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Uub could be a real spoiler in fight 2. I can see him doing something like turning Colossus/Juggernaut into chocolate or Iceman into a popsicle.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Uub could be a real spoiler in fight 2. I can see him doing something like turning Colossus/Juggernaut into chocolate or Iceman into a popsicle.

I don't think Uub could turn people into chocolate unless he permanatly fused with Majin Boo in GT

Speaking of which are we counting GT for Uub? He has no feats aside from his tiny scuffle with EoS Goku in Z and the hinting that he is as strong as Chibi Boo.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

apocalypse kills them they realy have little they can do to hurt him.

z fighter are just over whelmed here.

They actually do Mafuba (Goku saw the attack once he can replicate it) can seal Apocalypse away. Goku will be out of the fight sure but with Vegeta at Super Saiyajin 3 and with 14 years of training they don't honestly need him for the others. And the only reason they need that on Apoc is because regen and energy absorbtion.

I think the dbz team can win it, i think piccolo may be a key to winning the second battle, but the first one is tough because there is so many other abilities the z fighters have other than just throwing ki blasts, goku has the solar flare, after images, and is really good at duplicating maneuvers, now it will be close and there will be losses on both sides but I think the z fighters can take the first one with raw power

They actually do Mafuba (Goku saw the attack once he can replicate it) can seal Apocalypse away. Goku will be out of the fight sure but with Vegeta at Super Saiyajin 3 and with 14 years of training they don't honestly need him for the others. And the only reason they need that on Apoc is because regen and energy absorbtion.

assuming goku lives long enough it does seem to take concentration but the others might be able to destract apocalypse long enough for it to work.

but it's not like goku will break that attack out first thing infact that is not at all his style he likes beating people not just getting rid of them for a short time .

he will likely try everything else he has before using this attack and could forget about it all together or apocalypse could kill him before then so the odds are still in apocalypse's favor.

magneto jugs storm iceman and rogue will all cause lots of problems and .

Guest Darksaiyajin345

assuming goku lives long enough it does seem to take concentration but the others might be able to destract apocalypse long enough for it to work.

but it's not like goku will break that attack out first thing infact that is not at all his style he likes beating people not just getting rid of them for a short time .

he will likely try everything else he has before using this attack and could forget about it all together or apocalypse could kill him before then so the odds are still in apocalypse's favor.

magneto jugs storm iceman and rogue will all cause lots of problems and .

Its just one possiblity and how can Apocolypse kill Goku? His speed isn't impressive and while his strength is Goku's is impressive as well Bootenks could punch objects through the planet with ease as could Saikyo no Gohan and SSJ3 Goku was around there level (Slightly below) before the 14 years of training given to him in the set-up (Unless he ment a few weeks in the room) for all we know he is at Vegetto's base strength. If the battle doesn't go there way Goku and Vegeta can fuse and use the Stardust Breaker and remove all of his evil energy like the did to Janemba who could warp reality on a universal scale.

Its just one possiblity and how can Apocolypse kill Goku? His speed isn't impressive and while his strength is Goku's is impressive as well Bootenks could punch objects through the planet with ease as could Saikyo no Gohan and SSJ3 Goku was around there level (Slightly below) before the 14 years of training given to him in the set-up (Unless he ment a few weeks in the room) for all we know he is at Vegetto's base strength. If the battle doesn't go there way Goku and Vegeta can fuse and use the Stardust Breaker and remove all of his evil energy like the did to Janemba who could warp reality on a universal scale.

apocalypse can move at supersonic speeds and with his size he could smack them right out of the sky it would be like a fly they can move much faster than us but we can still swat them out of the sky if they come around us. and any range attack is going to do nothing to him.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

apocalypse can move at supersonic speeds and with his size he could smack them right out of the sky it would be like a fly they can move much faster than us but we can still swat them out of the sky if they come around us. and any range attack is going to do nothing to him.

Thats faaaaaaaaaar to slow Ozaru Vegeta moved much faster than Kaioken X3 Goku and was larger and Goku still managed to dodge and they were both into the triple digit Mach speeds (High end Hypersonic) at that point at the pathetic level they were (Going off the snake way feat they should be much faster using the Taiyo-Ken,Roshi Kamehameha and Piccolo's casual blast feats)

Stardust Breaker/Soul Punisher does damage to the soul it's not the same as absorbing the Kamehameha absorbing it would directily effect Apocolypses evil energy since that's what it targets.

Like I said before Magneto, Rogue and Storm can be a huge problem. I'm not deciding who wins yet. But just pointng out...

1. I keep hearing people say Magneto can control the iron in people's blood. If that's true than that makes him very dangerous.

2. Rogue has Ms Marvel's powers. Ms Marvel can asborb any time of energy, so I believe since Rogue has her powers she can asborb the Z-Fighters energy. If Ms Marvel asborbs too much energy than she turns to the Binary state, Binary who is a PROVEN planet buster. Now I don't know if Rogue can turn into Binary since she has Ms Marvel's powers, but I am just speculating... Also Rogue can easily take out one of the Z-Fighters by asborbing their powers.

3. Storm has already shown she can control oxygen and can suck the oxygen out of people and almost killing them. A bloodlusted Storm would be very dangerous IMO.

Those are just my 2 cents. Again I'm not deciding who wins yet.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Like I said before Magneto, Rogue and Storm can be a huge problem. I'm not deciding who wins yet. But just pointng out...

1. I keep hearing people say Magneto can control the iron in people's blood. If that's true than that makes him very dangerous.

2. Rogue has Ms Marvel's powers. Ms Marvel can asborb any time of energy, so I believe since Rogue has her powers she can asborb the Z-Fighters energy. If Ms Marvel asborbs too much energy than she turns to the Binary state, Binary who is a PROVEN planet buster. Now I don't know if Rogue can turn into Binary since she has Ms Marvel's powers, but I am just speculating... Also Rogue can easily take out one of the Z-Fighters by asborbing their powers.

3. Storm has already shown she can control oxygen and can suck the oxygen out of people and almost killing them. A bloodlusted Storm would be very dangerous IMO.

Those are just my 2 cents. Again I'm not deciding who wins yet.

1. Piccolo's blood isn't red its purple hinting to a lack of iron (Since Im pretty sure our blood is red due to the Hemioglobin which is were the iron is in our blood) I suppose the Saiyajin's are game though if they don't blitz him with dozens of focused planet+ energy blast.

2. They have dealt with Energy stealing opponents before (Gero and Jinzoningen 19)they would know to stop and as for her stealing there powers it depends on her physical stats compared to the Z fighters if she can catch them. She may get them for a bit from them decking her in the face but with the exception of Goten and Trunks (Though after all that time in the room its debatable) they will notice and stop hitting her in the face.

3. But she doesnt have the durability or speed to tank or dodge there weaker energy attacks (Like 23rd Budokai Piccolo Jr's) they would probably blitz her before hand though that is a viable stratagy (but they can last a decent amount of time without oxygen)

1. Piccolo's blood isn't red its purple hinting to a lack of iron (Since Im pretty sure our blood is red due to the Hemioglobin which is were the iron is in our blood) I suppose the Saiyajin's are game though if they don't blitz him with dozens of focused planet+ energy blast.

2. They have dealt with Energy stealing opponents before (Gero and Jinzoningen 19)they would know to stop and as for her stealing there powers it depends on her physical stats compared to the Z fighters if she can catch them. She may get them for a bit from them decking her in the face but with the exception of Goten and Trunks (Though after all that time in the room its debatable) they will notice and stop hitting her in the face.

3. But she doesnt have the durability or speed to tank or dodge there weaker energy attacks (Like 23rd Budokai Piccolo Jr's) they would probably blitz her before hand though that is a viable stratagy (but they can last a decent amount of time without oxygen)

1. Hmmm...Good point.

2. I never mentioned energy stealing(as in draining if that is what you mean? But I believe Ms Marvel can energy drain). And how are Gero's and Jinzoningen energy absorbing compared to Ms Marvel's? Ms Marvel can absorb almost limitless amout of energy. IIRC don't their attacks become weaker if they do not power up their Ki?

3. The other X-Mens can distract the Z-Fighters. I'm betting they will have part of their hands filled with Rogue and also I forgot to mention would if Rogue still their powers?