Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13316 Superman vs. Martian Manhunter

Guest Odin

Says the guy who dogged force_echo for like a month.

I never insulted him. I just debated with him and his theories he wanted to throw around with no proof.

It was all in fun though.

@Jaeger

I ignore his posts. Every now and then I click to reveal them to see if he has anything to say without sounding childish.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest force_echo

Lol, after proving him to be a complete idiot on at least like 3 different threads (where he ended the argument by dismissing me as an ignorant child, or putting me on "ignore") he put me on "ignore", a special kind of ignore where he still responds to every one of my posts in a predictably idiotic fashion. If you've noticed, I've never replied to any of his posts, but the guy loves me or something, he couldn't put me on ignore if his life depended on it.

Guest force_echo

I never insulted him. I just debated with him and his theories he wanted to throw around with no proof.

Yeah, I guess you're right. To you, any kind of common sense is just a "theory". I would love to see just one time, ONE, in a debate with you where I provided a "theory" that was not supplemental with evidence. So go ahead.

Lol, after proving him to be a complete idiot on at least like 3 different threads (where he ended the argument by dismissing me as an ignorant child, or putting me on "ignore") he put me on "ignore", a special kind of ignore where he still responds to every one of my posts in a predictably idiotic fashion. If you've noticed, I've never replied to any of his posts, but the guy loves me or something, he couldn't put me on ignore if his life depended on it.

see there is a little button at the bottom that asks if I want to read the post. I click it and get to see your entire rant.

You didnt prove any part of it wrong. Your own opinion does not make it right. Out of the 3 recent debates Two your were completely wrong proven by myself, sirmethos about Brother Eye and the other by various members. The other you "proved me wrong" on you provided a possible theory, as did I about second grade adamantium.

Well done little buddy.

Guest force_echo

see there is a little button at the bottom that asks if I want to read the post. I click it and get to see your entire rant.

You didnt prove any part of it wrong. Your own opinion does not make it right. Out of the 3 recent debates Two your were completely wrong proven by myself, sirmethos about Brother Eye and the other by various members. The other you "proved me wrong" on you provided a possible theory, as did I.

Actually, you were proven wrong on every thread. Dig them back up and see, you never replied to my arguments on any of them. Also, your "possible" theory, didn't make any sense, as I logically proved.

Actually, you were proven wrong on every thread. Dig them back up and see, you never replied to my arguments on any of them. Also, your "possible" theory, didn't make any sense, as I logically proved.

not once did I not respond. Each you went on a rant and argued opposing every one that agreed you were wrong. You complain about people trying to apply real world logic to comics so your theory was no more valid then mine.

But like in those threads I will decide to leave you to your insultive childish rants once again

Guest force_echo

But like in those threads I will decide to leave you to your insultive childish rants once again

Thanks for proving my point. You never fail me.

Thanks for proving my point. You never fail me.

so you decide to follow me around the forum and insult and lie. This is all coming from the guy who insults everyone due to his supreme knowledge, yet believes Tony could beat Thanos. You want to argue, stick to your own threads instead of spreading your disease.

Eh, Supes vs. J'onn has happened at CBUB before--as well more than once in the comics, IIRC. In fact, I seem to remember a story where MM went rogue and Superman and most of the JLA'ers couldn't stop him. It took Plastic Man, who has better elasticity than J'onn (which also affords him immunity to telepathy somehow), to beat him. If MM's serious, he can almost definitely take down Kal.

Decent scenario, but it needed a bit more story and some spellcheck.

That wasnt actually mm that was fernus a much more powerful martian from jonz mind and he had no weakness against fire the mm does have weakness towards fire.

so you decide to follow me around the forum and insult and lie. This is all coming from the guy who insults everyone due to his supreme knowledge, yet believes Tony could beat Thanos. You want to argue, stick to your own threads instead of spreading your disease.

dont get to mad the guys name is last best hope for humanity he is odviously living out his delusional fantasies on this site.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

C

F

D Not a very good setup. You can do better next time and improve on it.

C Been done before but you've got the bases covered. leroypowell3

C Good premise, but could've used more filling out and spellcheck.

SCORE

Superman: 21

Martian Manhunter: 20

FPA: 1.5