Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Cartoons, CGI, and Other Non-Anime Animation

DSkillz

Guest Incredible Hulk

GRANNY SMITH IS A DUDE?!

Lol :lol:  didn't catch that when I skimmed through it. I guess that's why they call it "ten surprise guest stars"  :P

Guest Red_Dragon

And I only post now cause of the additional kick in the balls CN is giving. In about a month Teen Titans GO is probably gonna take YJ's old timeslot. If you haven't seen anything on it and are hoping it'll at least be akin to the DC Nation shorts. I was doing something along those lines and....I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ze1V2prj-g

what the hell is that?

That's our replacement? I miss the old Cartoon Network so much.

Guest bigballerju

Remember its geared toward kids so I wouldn't be surprised if they love it. If not that shows you even the kids want a show like Young Justice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ViperKing

Teen Titans GO seems terrible. It may seem great for a younger audience but it plain-out sucks for a comic-based show.

What are your guys' opinions on this trailer/promo of Avengers Assemble?

Hard to say. Some of the lines sound corney and the relationships are looking awefully similar to EMH, but it has potential. Can't really tell if the art is an improvement yet.

Guest deojusto

I'm happy Young Justice and Green Lantern got canceled in favor of Teen Titans Go.

#fanboyheresy

Burn Him! Burn him at the stake!

or put a third season on netflix or something... and while I'm making ludicrous demands, kill off Lagoon Boy and Impulse. Yeah, 3rd season on Netflix, and burn Lagoon Boy, Impulse, and the Blasphemer at the stake.    

• 5 weeks later...

I can't beleive there's going to be a crossover between Marvel and Phineas and Ferb!

This is just the thing I feared would happen when I found out the Disney Collective got their hands on Marvel!!!

Guest Shockwave

True, I would prefer Gravity Falls Marvel crossover as that's more adult but hey, it could be worse.

It could be....

FISH HOOKS!

Yeah, I hear Phineas and Ferb are gonna be the dudes who defeat Thanos in the upcoming Infinity miniseries. Also, they announced that it'll be them instead of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in Avengers 2. Marvel is totally ruined forever and ever.

• Like 1

I'm happy Young Justice and Green Lantern got canceled in favor of Teen Titans Go.

#fanboyheresy

I was pumped when I heard that Teen Titans was coming back, but Go is complete trash. The original series was a thousand times better. The only good thing is that they have the original voice actors back.

Also, Young Justice was *vulgarity*ing amazing. Seriously, one of the best shows I've seen from cartoon network in a long time. (Of course, I may be biased since I'm now an adult and not a kid)

Guest potterpuppetpals

Yeah, I hear Phineas and Ferb are gonna be the dudes who defeat Thanos in the upcoming Infinity miniseries. Also, they announced that it'll be them instead of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in Avengers 2. Marvel is totally ruined forever and ever.

Wait, wait, WHAT!? Where did you get this information!?

As for Avengers Assemble? Shit. Avengers EMH was way better looking and had a way better plot than a mere movie tie in.

Guest Shockwave

And I got tickets to see Martin Luther King Ninja Assassin.

Wait, wait, WHAT!? Where did you get this information!?

As for Avengers Assemble? Shit. Avengers EMH was way better looking and had a way better plot than a mere movie tie in.

Looks like someone, *puts on glasses* got Landowned.

Teen Titans Go > Teen Titans, Young Justice, Green Lantern, and all of the DC direct to DVD movies

It's also better than Man of Steel, the Green Lantern movie, Batman Begins, The DC Nu52, and the original Watchmen comic book.

But it isn't as good as the Batman: Brave and the Bold cartoon. That was awesome.