The Xenomorph Queen: 5

Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Vampires in Ventura

C.T.

OOC: Let's just say Carnage got away so you and whoever else is fighting the symbiote can come back.

Nova shook his head. "It doesn't matter how or why he got a power increase, what matters is what we're going to do about it. He already held his own with the combined team, seriously injuring one of our physically strongest members. Now, I know Rand over there can use his chi to cure regular vamps...no idea if that would work with La Magra...but it's something to consider. We tried the stealthy approach already and that didn't work well, plus now they know we're coming. Perhaps a straightforward assault is best? Unless someone else has any ideas, I'm open to them."

"Personally I think we should use our big UBS for the frontal assault while using our more tactical members to pick up on the higher ups that try to escape"

To Fury-*Carnage got away. Send in the anti-symbiote gear in case he comes again. See if you have anything for vampires too. Coulson out.*

Coulson flies in to where the group is at.

"Carnage got away. I don't know how, it's like he suddenly turned invisible."

Guest force_echo

"Yeah, maybe that's because Carnage can turn invisible." Rand said sarcastically. "For some reason, I can't detect his chi either. He must have high tailed it. I could try tracking Frost's chi, but he might be too far away by now."

"-I feel pretty. Oh so pretty! I feel pretty, and witty and gay! And I pity...Any foo' who isn't me, today!!"

Bored, Deadpool would begin a musical rendition of West Side Story, all done with Mr. T impersonations as he waited for the group to come to a decision.

Iron Fist turned toward Deadpool and sighed. "I can't believe I once teamed up with this idiot."

"And yet here we are again. Couldn't keep your hands off me, eh ballet-boy?"

Stopping his musical rendition(thank god), Deadpool would regard Iron Fist up and down before winking.

"Buuuut.... As I've actually got a paycheck to earn out of you volunteer heroes and whores, I gotta ask. "Who are we killing, and where are we killing him?"

"Or her. If anything, Assassination is a gender-discrimination-free job."

"True dat!"

"Where not killing anyone. Unless you want my knee to bend your face in. Again."

"Oooo, did you hear all? Twinkle-Toes is threatening to bend me if I kill the guy, and he hasn't even bought me dinner yet!"

Guest force_echo

"I'll take the back I guess. Anyone got any defense against his matter manipulation? We're gonna have to act fast, and stealthily."

"I'll take the front door. I'd like to show these vamps what a real fight is. I'll provide a good distraction in the maelstrom I'll create."

"That'll be a sight to see." Nova says, as he blasts off, soaring towards the front. Firing off a torrent of beams, he crashed through the walls. "Hello guys. You miss me?" he said before opening fire. "Always did like the flashy entrances."

Warpath takes off running across the rooftops. As he got to the edge of the roof he jumped and threw himself through the front hangar door. The giant door crashed down inside crushing a couple vamps beneath it. He gripped his vibranium knives tightly as the vamps looked his way. In a slight hand motion he waved them closer. As they moved towards he he became impatient and charged forward. He held nothing back, for he knew how powerful these vamps were. Thrashing about he tossed the blood suckers through out the room in a devastating path of destruction. Picking up a vamp by the neck he grabbed his lower half and ripped him in two. Looking around at the other vamps he growled, "WHO'S NEXT?!"

A sudden blur burst forward from out of nowhere. Heading towards the overeager space cop, the blur backhanded him aside before he could react. Hitting the wall hard, Nova slumped onto the floor, unconscious. "Who's next? How about me? Name's Drake. I'm the vampire that's going to kill you." he states matter of factly, calmly walking towards Warpath.

A sudden blur burst forward from out of nowhere. Heading towards the overeager space cop, the blur backhanded him aside before he could react. Hitting the wall hard, Nova slumped onto the floor, unconscious. "Who's next? How about me? Name's Drake. I'm the vampire that's going to kill you." he states matter of factly, calmly walking towards Warpath.

OOC: I have never heard of Drake. Can you give me a link to read up on him some?

OOC: Gotcha. Was looking for a comics character first.

Warpath moves his hair out of his right eye with his thumb, "Well then, come on pretty boy."

Warpath throws a right hook catching Drake in the jaw. Drake stumbles one step then looks back at Warpath with a grin, "My turn!"

Warpath saw the man charging and grabbed a nearby vamp, holding him in front to take the the blunt of the strike.

Soaring through the air, Warpath collided with the wall behind him. He had not felt a hit that hard in quite some time. Picking himself up off the floor, he picked up his knives. Then making to fists he raised his hands above his head and slammed them into the ground, trying to break apart the floor to gain an opening.