Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12828 Batman & Robin vs. Ash Ketchum

Confession FPT

A Second CBUB Chain Story " Part 1 - "Whatever happened to Pikachu?"

Downtown - Khazan City : A dark allyway

"Where is he? I won't ask again you little bitch?" Ash's Charizard shoved Catwoman against the wall as his owner barked at the female fatal.

Even though Catwoman could barely breath, she half-smiled and let out a few words as Charizard's grip tightened on her throat, "I'm ****-ing...Batman!"

"I don't care who your boyfriend is! All I know is you are one of the best thieves in the city and you need to tell me what you know about Pikachu!" Ash screamed.

"Can' t...breath...," Catwoman was turning blue.

"Loosen up Charizard, let her talk," Charizard loosened his grip on her neck.

"Blah!" she gasped for air and caught her breath, "You want to know about the mouse? Well I hate to say that don't know anything about it. But I'll tell you what, if I do find it, I think I'll feed the dirty little thing to some of my cats, cause I don't give a damn about your useless, little pet-"

"You monster," Ash whispered, then roared, "I will rip this city apart until I find my Pikachu! Charizard! Seismic Toss!" Charizard grew a wicked smile as he grabbed Catwoman by the arms and began to flap his wings. But before it could fly up, the pocket monster as interrupted by a threatening voice.

"Stop it, Ketchum," a deep voice dropped down beside them, ready to throw the Batterang he had in his hand.

"Mind your own business, Batman," Ash told him, "This is between us."

"Its not, Ash, this just isn't about you," Batman took a few steps to the side, "You're not the only one in Khazan that is missing something valuable to them. Its been a pandemic. Heroes and villians alike have had things stolen from them. Power rings, talismans, items of great power are turning up missing. Hell, the theif even stole my Batmobile. "

"I don't care about that! I just care about my Pikachu!" Ash screamed back, a tear in his eye.

Batman continued, "I can help you get him back Ash, just hand Catwoman over to me, and we can talk."

"How can you help if even your shit got stolen "Mr. Detective" ," Ash Leaned on his Charizard.

"I'm putting a team together, all members have had something of great value to them stolen, I suspect by the same culprit," the Dark Knight explained, "We can work together to get everything back, just let Selina go. That's my final offer."

Ash considered for a moment and genuinely thought about cooperating. Then a flash of anger went across his face, "I don't need your help! I can do this myself! And if you're not going to leave me alone, I'll just have to battle you!" He drew a Pokeball and launched it as he yelled, "GO SCEPTILE!"

Ash threw his Pokeball and his tall, menacing starter Pokemon stood toe-to-toe with the Dark Knight. Batman drew back his fist. As this was happening Robin (Dick Grayson) leapt from the top of the building on to the back of Charizard.

Charizard roared, shook himself, and flapped his wings in shock. The momentary distraction made the fire-type drop Cat Woman and she scattered away, into the shadows of the night.

"GAWDDAMMIT!" Ash yelled as he sent out the rest of his Pokemon. Soon the allyway was filled with Ash, Batman, Robin, and six of his most powerful Pokemon, "YOU LET HER GET AWAY YOU OVERSIZED ZUBAT! I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!"

Ok, so this should be the first match in a series of chain stories. Ash leads a team of some of his strongest Pokemon. Including Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Swellow, Heracross, and Krookodile.

Batman and Robin have utility belts and theirmad kung fu skillz, of course.

They are in a narrow allyway that Snorlax can barely fit in.

Feel free to comment, vote, rate, share, subscribe, debate, whatever your little heart desires.

Ash cussing is hilarious. Lol. Six Pokemon vs Batman and Robin. Depending on their gadgets it can give them the win or the loss.

Well, thank you. I think its rational to think his character would drop to such lows if removed from a TV-Y7 environment and lost his best friend.

Ya know, whatever is usually in a utility belt. Shark Repellent BatSpray, Kryptonite ring, Baterangs, I dunno. Whatever is supposed to be in there.

This beginning storyline is very interesting. Everyone having a trademark of their character stolen; much better than I probably could've cooked up.

Overall there were a few grammatical/spelling errors(ie theif), but the story more than made up for it.

This beginning storyline is very interesting. Everyone having a trademark of their character stolen; much better than I probably could've cooked up.

Thanks, bruh. I personally love the direction this story could take no matter who wins. Its exciting me.

And I'm sorry I'm not so good at this whole English thing.

Batman and Robin can pull this off. If Ash gets knocked out will his pokemon continue fighting. Even if they do I'd go for the dynamic duo.

Batman and Robin can pull this off. If Ash gets knocked out will his pokemon continue fighting. Even if they do I'd go for the dynamic duo.

I would think they would keep on trucking. Maybe lose a bit of strategy and organization, but they could still fight.

Mayby they could throw a twinkie at it to distract it. Or sing it a lulyby. I imagine snorlax is easily distracted but it has been a while since I watched pokemon without it being abriged

Mayby they could throw a twinkie at it to distract it. Or sing it a lulyby. I imagine snorlax is easily distracted but it has been a while since I watched pokemon without it being abriged

But they don't have Twinkies xD Batman does have a nice singing voice, but it probably is't suited for a lullibye

Guest skadoosh

With all their gizmos and tactical know-how Batman and Robin should be able to win. Although, some of the Pokemon are probably too tough for them to take but with fists or gadgets, so they'll have to do something like blow up a nearby wall and topple it onto their enemies.

What poetry. :rolleyes: I vote for removing "guest" posting.

Anywho, this is an interesting match. Don't know who'd win. As others have said, it probably depends on what Batman and Robin are packin'. One thing no one else mentioned, you left the "Enter Set-up" message in again...

I vote against that vote.

Oh, hush you. If they want to post, they can make an account. They hide behind that "guest" banner, and either say something stupid or necro old threads, more than half the time.