X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12356 Hulk (World War) and Kratos vs. Asura

Guest jmac50

Guest jmac50

Asura deserves a challenge. He was walking through a ruins and a portal opened and WWHulk and Kratos came to challenge him. Similiar to the Asura's Wrath Dlc. This is my interpretation of a sequel.

Asura: Who are u !?

WWHulk: We came to challenege you. We will be your hardest challenge! We are the most powerful duo ever! There is no way you can beat us! Prepare to lose and feel the wrath of my Hulk Smash! Aaaaaaaarrrggghh!

Kratos: Yes! The Green Beast is right! I will bring you down on your knees and tear you to shreds with my Blades of Exiles! Aauuuuugghh!

Asura: Alrite! Lets go!

Setting: Battle takes place in a ruins somewhere

Battle Stats: Asura can transorm to all of his transformations. His power is unlimited the more angry he gets. To make it fair Asura starts off as six arms.

Kratos: Use Blades of Exile and all of his weapons from God Of War 3. No using medusa head.

Battle Begins!

Learn More About

Kratos

Read more about Kratos at Wikipedia

Official Site: Official God of War site Links: Kratos' Wiki entry God of War Wiki entry Gamespot God of War page

Hulk (World War)

Read more abou Hulk (World War) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Comic Book DB Open Directory

Asura

Read more about Asura at Wikipedia

Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia Asura's Wrath Wiki Giant Bomb

Welcome back, jmac. You really need to start working on your matches, though. This is barely more than a rumble.

Oh, and try not to be the main guy debating in your own match this time. ;)

Guest sirmethos

Without the Mantra Reactor, Asura loses badly.

After getting the Mantra Reactor, it's a mismatch with Asura winning.

Guest jmac50

Welcome back, jmac. You really need to start working on your matches, though. This is barely more than a rumble.

Oh, and try not to be the main guy debating in your own match this time.

Oh somebody misses me. hahaha. U was still thinking about me awwww

Guest jmac50

But I'm sorry Asura should solo. I think after taking on Oni Akuma at full power and tanking every damage he has recieved to him chopping all of his arms off he would still kick kratos ass atleast. But remember he can transform to Mantra Asura and Asura the Destructor if he has too. So with that he solos.

Without the Mantra Reactor, Asura loses badly.

After getting the Mantra Reactor, it's a mismatch with Asura winning.

Pretty much this. Asura (even without the Mantra Reactor) would kick Kratos' ass, but WWH is out of his league.

Asura from the end of the game would win in a ridiculous stomp.

Guest sirmethos

But I'm sorry Asura should solo. I think after taking on Oni Akuma at full power and tanking every damage he has recieved to him chopping all of his arms off he would still kick kratos ass atleast. But remember he can transform to Mantra Asura and Asura the Destructor if he has too. So with that he solos.

If he doesn't have the Mantra Reactor, then he gets his arse kicked.

His durability isn't high enough.

Guest jmac50

If he doesn't have the Mantra Reactor, then he gets his arse kicked.

His durability isn't high enough.

You are seriously mistaken. Asura is basically the Hulk strength wise and he fights like a dbz character and he is way faster than WWHulk. Me personally i think he would beat him and at the end of the game he wasnt even in his asura destructor form he was at base form and he defeated the god who created everything i think his name was chakravartin. But yeah he took on Oni Akuma by himself and stalemated him nobdody could ever do that and lived to tell that tale. Even without the mantra reactor his mantra asura form should atleast stalemate WWHulk. Kratos is already out of the picture in one striking blow to the face.

Guest jmac50

Pretty much this. Asura (even without the Mantra Reactor) would kick Kratos' ass, but WWH is out of his league.

Asura from the end of the game would win in a ridiculous stomp.

U r seriously underestimating Asura. He would atleast stalemate him in his Mantra Asura form.

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!! Bitch!

Yeah... and if you keep this up it won't be for long. :rolleyes:

Guest sirmethos

U r seriously underestimating Asura. He would atleast stalemate him in his Mantra Asura form.

He is, potentially, powerful enough to stalemate him in terms of raw power, but without the Mantra Reactor, his durability and stamina is not good enough for a prolonged fight with World War Hulk. Which is the reason that Asura(without the Mantra Reactor) would end up losing.

Guest jmac50

He is, potentially, powerful enough to stalemate him in terms of raw power, but without the Mantra Reactor, his durability and stamina is not good enough for a prolonged fight with World War Hulk. Which is the reason that Asura(without the Mantra Reactor) would end up losing.

Asura has stamina. Are u talking about when his arms fall off in battle. Is that what you mean by durability

Guest sirmethos

Asura has stamina. Are u talking about when his arms fall off in battle. Is that what you mean by durability

Durability is how much punishment he can take without getting injured/damaged.

And yes, everyone has stamina. But without the Mantra Reactor, he doesn't have nearly enough stamina for a prolonged fight with WWH.

Guest jmac50

Asura has the mantra reactor aswell. I said in my match set up he can tranform to all of his transformations(including the mantra reactor). But i have a question how could Asura stalemate Oni Akuma when they were going all out in space and on planet earth b4 he recieved the mantra reactor but he can't stalemate WWHulk. I mean i'm not really a street fighter fan but if Oni Akuma can chop the whole entire moon in half and eventually destroy the moon and Asura took him on why can't he take on or atleast defeat WWHulk.

Guest sirmethos

Asura has the mantra reactor aswell. I said in my match set up he can tranform to all of his transformations(including the mantra reactor). But i have a question how could Asura stalemate Oni Akuma when they were going all out in space and on planet earth b4 he recieved the mantra reactor but he can't stalemate WWHulk. I mean i'm not really a street fighter fan but if Oni Akuma can chop the whole entire moon in half and eventually destroy the moon and Asura took him on why can't he take on or atleast defeat WWHulk.

-sigh-

1. As I already pointed out. If Asura has the Mantra Reactor, it's a mismatch and Asura wins easily. He only loses(badly) without the Mantra Reactor.

2. The Mantra Reactor is not part of Asura's transformations.

3. Oni Akuma's best feat, IIRC, was destroying a moon. Hulk has done that in just his regular incarnation(and easily at that). WWH is considerably more powerful than that, and intelligent on top of that. Set Oni Akuma up against WWH, and Akuma would get ripped apart.

Guest jmac50

Durability is how much punishment he can take without getting injured/damaged.

And yes, everyone has stamina. But without the Mantra Reactor, he doesn't have nearly enough stamina for a prolonged fight with WWH.

I think he can in Mantra Asura Form. He has shown immense durability before he has received the mantra reactor. One of the best highlights when he fought his former master Augus he survived getting stab from Augus sword from the moon all the way into re-entry into earth's atmosphere and onto ground level while Augus sword was still piercing through his chest all the way to the earths core and out the other side of the earth while the sword was still drilling him. He broke his sword with one hand, caught the sword with his mouth and defeated his master in a zabuza like fashion, and after maybe over a thousand of gohma came to kill him and he had enough energy to defeat all of them with no arms. Just a sword in his mouth. How is that for durability.

Guest jmac50

He doesn't loses badly if he doesnt have the mantra reactor against WWHulk. I still think it would be a pretty good fight. He would put up a fight and stalemate him if he goes Mantra Asura Asura Form. But anyway he has the mantra reactor. So Asura wins. His Mantra Asura form is when he is at his most focused. Look it up on the wiki.

...Now I want DLC Content of The Green Scar vying against Asura in his game.

About time Jaeger where ya been? :D