X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 12356 Hulk (World War) and Kratos vs. Asura

Guest jmac50

Guest jmac50

Me personally i think Asura could've easily defeated Oni Akuma, with the stregnths he easliy displayed throughout the game. They just wanted a good fight and because capcom had a part in the dlc.

Guest jmac50

U guys still think WWHulk can win against Asura? Wow. What do u guys have against anime characters? Everytime i put up anime character against an american character match up you guys will try your best to make sure the anime character would lose even though the facts and info are right in your face. Some anime characters can beat up the american heroes. Like Asura, Asura would still win this, if not go on youtube and type asura's wrath all cutscenes so u can see what he can really do. Asura is faster stronger and he can fly into outer space and blow the hulk's ass up. Hulk can only do feats within earth atmosphere where asura can go beyond that. Asura has the huge advantage because even if hulk is given him a problem in close combat. Asura can just fly and shoot energy projectiles and blow him up into pieces. What's yo arguement now?

Guest sirmethos

Do you somehow have trouble reading? Or perhaps it's the comprehension that's giving you trouble?

To repeat what I've already said:

WWH would only win against Asura if Asura doesn't have the Mantra Reactor. With the Mantra Reactor, Asura's greatest disadvantage(his stamina), is removed, and he would defeat WWH. It would take a while, but there is little doubt about the outcome.

Guest jmac50

I heard what u said dumbass but if he is in Mantra Asura form he wouldn't have those problems about stamina. He is at his most focused and his stamina is damn near at its peak. Even without the Mantra Reactor he can still beat WWH in Mantra Asura form. He can defeat him much faster and like i said he can blow him up from a distance if he has any problem with him close up. In Mantra Asura form he is stronger and faster than wwhulk. WWhulk cannot keep up with him and Asura can just fly into space or take him into space and finish him off. The hulk may have great lung capacity but i doubt he can survive in space like asura can for an indefinite amount of time. Asura has more advantages. The win is clearly in his favor.