MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

CBUB Battle Image changes

Ah. Thanks for that, Pey. You reminded me of something. And I agree, it's not a bad secondary image, but the main image, should be one that's from the character's most well-known medium, IMHO.

Sakura. She should have an anime image, also.

I might get to those after I've done a couple more sweeps of the horror bin.

(Summer Cleaning) :D

I found quite a few other characters, that have those crappy black and white Manga images, in the Anime section.

Question: If I submit images, can they be changed to the main pic, if they get accepted? Finding images, and submitting them, takes a lot less time, than character submissions... And does the replacement image have to be the 200x200 pixel thing?

I found quite a few other characters, that have those crappy black and white Manga images, in the Anime section.

Question: If I submit images, can they be changed to the main pic, if they get accepted? Finding images, and submitting them, takes a lot less time, than character submissions... And does the replacement image have to be the 200x200 pixel thing?

Well the image will replace the battle image, but not the display image in the archives. And yeah it's gotta be 200x200 if it's a replacement.

Well the image will replace the battle image, but not the display image in the archives. And yeah it's gotta be 200x200 if it's a replacement.

Alright. I figured as much. Shouldn't be hard for a mega-popular character, like Sakura. Others may be a bit tougher, though.

I got some bad news.

I think only CBUB Character Admins can make new Battle Images. Because its seems that only Character Admins have the Battle Image Option.

I did accept a Battle Image that was for Sakura, but it went into her gallery.

Hmm... Yeah, I only have an "Add Character Image" option. If I decide to do more, I'll just post 'em here, I guess, and let one of you Character Admins submit it.

Yeah just upload em here, then we can copy/paste or download em and re upload the new ones.

When I first submitted Flotsam and Jetsam, they got "stuck" in the review bins and the battle image had to be changed to get it "unstuck". Maybe you guys could try to add this as the battle image instead?

342px-Little-Mermaid-Screencap-the-little-mermaid-1870572-720-4801.jpg

When I submitted them with this as a battle image, the submit got "stuck" for some reason.

Personally, I think this is a better pic. :)

Guest force_echo

Most of the more well-known characters' battle images need to change. Because they're so famous, you have all kinds of people drawing them, the best comic book artists in the game. Yet most of them just seem ordinary.

Most of the more well-known characters' battle images need to change. Because they're so famous, you have all kinds of people drawing them, the best comic book artists in the game. Yet most of them just seem ordinary.

Eh point a few out and we'll see.

You really should change Micky Mouse

The Mouse is on our to due list.