Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

CBUB Battle Image changes

Guest Incredible Hulk

Attention, reviewers. How would you feel if I pinned this topic?

Also, see what you think about this for a new battle image for Toph Beifong:

Toph_zpsff531379.jpg

Yah I agree this should pinned. Maybe it would be better to start a whole new fresh reboot of this thread. I don't really mind either way.

Yah, I think that would make a better battle image for Toph than the current one

Also, is there anyone still checking this thread and changing images? Most of my images I've posted haven't been used/change to for the current battle images. I understand if whoever changes them doesn't really think its a good image, I would just like a response with some reasoning to why they didn't change them.

Guest Incredible Hulk

I'll get to these soon. My laptop got a crippled by a virus in like December and I never got around to getting it fixed so haven't really had the means since I've been primarily confined to my Kindle.

Oh ok, sorry 'bout that

To DSkillz and Incredible Hulk: I have added the new Battle Images to Toph Bei Fong, Masters of the Universe, Celestials, and Dark Claw.

Attention, reviewers. How would you feel if I pinned this topic?

I say go ahead.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Here are the Destroyer and Amazo Pictures again. I think they don't appear on my previous post anymore because I organized some of my pictures on my photobucket account

TheDestroyer200x200_zps467978b6.jpgAmazo200x200_zpsc9e0e8ef.jpg

Here are the Destroyer and Amazo Pictures again. I think they don't appear on my previous post anymore because I organized some of my pictures on my photobucket account

TheDestroyer200x200_zps467978b6.jpgAmazo200x200_zpsc9e0e8ef.jpg

Done.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Done.

thanks

and here's some more if you don't mind

Korg                                                                                           Joe Fixit

Korg_zps460b23e3.jpg?t=1366071754BlackBolt_zpsd6348d14.jpg?t=1366157181GreyHulk_zps9513009f.jpg?t=1366157798

thanks

and here's some more if you don't mind

Korg                                                                                           Joe Fixit

Korg_zps460b23e3.jpg?t=1366071754BlackBolt_zpsd6348d14.jpg?t=1366157181GreyHulk_zps9513009f.jpg?t=1366157798

Ok, I added the new Battle Images to them.

Guest MarxzVulpez

Christopher Belmont's picture is currently of Richter,  can someone please change it to this one:

tumblr_inline_mlfesr9K731qz4rgp.png

This is actually Christopher.

Christopher Belmont's picture is currently of Richter,  can someone please change it to this one:

tumblr_inline_mlfesr9K731qz4rgp.png

This is actually Christopher.

Done.

Here are some

Iron Lantern                                          Tyrant

105749f7-f636-49c7-b7ea-24ddb15e5261_zpsTyrant_zpsd872cd7e.jpg?t=1366168069

Done.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I prefer Pan's old picture because it was not an image from DBGT and felt the image of her eating ice cream helped establish the character she was in dragon ball before TOEI's indulgences. I guess that's just me huh?

But I really do not understand why Zeromaru and Gyarados had their images changed, Zero's in particular showed him in action. I can at least see wanting Cell to be perfect form or whatever but remember when the site used to stream the alternate images below the big one? Why does it not do that anymore? It seems like it would (mostly) solve most of the image issues. Really low quality, disgusting or out of character pictures would still have to be removed but it would cut back on "I like this version better" or "This is the art style in the most recent comic/episodes".