Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Fallout RP

Guest force_echo

Guest KevinDWolf93

Roxy is taken off her feet and sent to the floor from the automatic fire. She lays for a second, the force going into what was left of her ribs. She grunts in pain, but recovers fairly quickly given the situation. As bullets whizz by and glance off her. She raises her head to see whose still standing when she glimpses the near-fullscale war going on. She sits up, quickdrawing her scoped blackhawk. She aims for the head of one of the poor bastards who brought swords to a gunfight and she tries to quickfire a .44 slug right through his helmet.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest He who fights monsters

Yusef countered by rolling a grenade to the enemies and blasting them using his plasma pistol. He realized a weakness in the group, hurling another frag grenade right upon the weak spot. His plasma shots were aimed at the spec ops man. He had many explosives at his disposal, including the incendiaries.

Guest sirmethos

Seeing the effect of his fire on the MEC wielder, Will quickly rolled to his feet, reloaded the Jackhammers, then opened fire on the nearest enemies, with a shout of "Are we getting any closer to getting the hell outta here boss?"

Guest Ruinus

Pizza leveled his beloved Rita at the Chinese sword wielder and decided to unlease a full stream of laser at him, rather than the scattershot spray he'd aimed at the entire team.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Rose barrel rolled to her right, at the sametime switcthing out her left SMG for the .233 Pistol. She put the face of the fellow pistol user in her iron sights and squeezed the trigger, hoping for a lucky shot. But she was also still keeping her trigger squeezed with the SMG on the assualt rifle enemy, draining what was left of the magazine.

Lance took several rounds to the chest during the initial assault, his armor providing protection from the piercing damage, but not the force of the bullets, resulting in him being knocked back, winded. He quickly scrambled for cover. As the rest of his team engaged the firearm-wielding members of the Chinese squad, Lance initially joined in, alternating between cover and providing heavy fire on the Chinese with his minigun. As the gunmen started dropping, Lance changed tactics, producing his Super Sledge and targeting the Chinese swordsmen. Seeing Pizza open fire on one, he went for the other, using his weapon's greater length to his advantage, keeping out of the sword's reach and attempting to land a crushing blow to the side of the soldier's ribs.

Guest force_echo

OOC: There's only one swordsman.

The swordsman calculated for Roxy's aim and raised his sword to deflect the bullet before she fired. The heavy .44 round would slam against the steel, shattering the sword. He throws the remaining hilt at Pizza's Gatling Laser. The hilt finds his mark and the Gatling Laser is turned, causing it to miss his mark. [[All squad members with a Luck less than 4 are hit by a few rogue laser bolts except for Pizza himself (it doesn't make any sense if he shoots himself)]]. The leader then side flips over Lance's sledge swing and attempts to preform a quick stab to Lance's side while his swing was still on the recovery.

Rose's SMG and the Spec Op's assault rifle both clicked empty at the exact same moment. The spec ops tried to reload when he got hit by a few plasma shots, which he shrugged off before he rolled into cover to reload.

The pistol shot staggered the pistol-wielder right into Will's Jackhammer, sending him flying towards the wall, when all of a sudden, frag grenades started going off, sending shrapnel towards ally and foe alike. The armor of Omega Squad effortlessly deflected the shrapnel, but anyone who was aiming at this point in time would have their aim completely disrupted [[- 5 Gun skill to everyone]]. The grenade launcher used the cover of the smoke to launch explosive ordinance at Roxy and Will, while the pistol wielder, who apparently dropped his pistols during the grenade explosion, pulls out his combat knife and jumps on Rose, attempting to stab her in the side.

I don't respond to Will's inquiry, too engrossed in trying to figure out the machinations of this "VATS" program. I manage to bring up the device's source code, deducing that the function of the program is to integrate the user's consciousness into the processing power of the pip-boy. The device would then analyze aiming vectors and use thruster ports located on the device to steady the user's aim. This function would drain the device's power rapidly, so the device regulated how many actions could be preformed with a system called "action points". I quickly go through the source code and make several improvements to the coding and streamline the integration process. The greater efficiency results in 50% more action points. I was about to initiate the program when a couple laser bolts hit me in the arm, and some shrapnel clinks against the armor.

"Damn it Yusef! What did I tell you about using explosives in a small, indoors environment?! And Pizza, WHO THE F*CK TAUGHT YOU HOW TO AIM?!"

Guest KevinDWolf93

Roxy's face nearly turns shocked(granted it was stil under the helmet) at the sight of the man deflecting the .44 slug with his sword. Granted the sword didn't survive the action but that just sorta made her re-think who in the hell these guys were. she snaps herself out of the hesitation but in that second she saw exactly what he planned to do when he pitched the hilt at Pizza.

F*ck this guy, Roxy thinks to herself before diving forward. She feels some stray lasers catch her leg nonthless and she hits the floor face-first. She quickly begins to recover when the explosives went off. She was about half-way standing when the shockwave disoriented her. Something caught her eye both before and right after the blast before anything caught. Noone shot the grenade launcher guy?! Time to fx that, she thinks. She uses her armor to bound off her foot and initiate a slide towards him. She opens fire with the light macine gun in the general area she saw him at the same, attempting to hit him or at least halt/interrupt his fire like his allies had been doing so successfully. She'd have to wait to see how her move panne dout before snarking back towards Franks' "constructive criticism".

Guest Ruinus

"I can aim just fine when people aren't throwing shit at my gun!" Pizza bellowed as he reoriented himself before jumped back behind the stash of consoles. "Firing on the unarmed swordsman!" he called out, hopeful that another squadmate would concentrate fire on the same one.

Yusef fired shots at all the weaker enemies. "I plan to flush them out before cooking them alive!" He was chuckling maniacally while shooting the rounds at the spec ops man after Rose and then some more. "Alright, once we leave, allow me to blow this place up."

Guest force_echo

Roxy's slide caught the grenadier off guard, even though he was hidden in the smoke, a couple of bullets still managed to hit him, causing visible damage to his chest armor, on top of the damage caused by Franks' Tesla Cannon. He shot at Roxy, but she was sliding too fast, resulting in a series of explosions behind Roxy as she was sliding, propelling her even faster. However, her slide met an end as the grenadier checked her in the helmet with the butt of his weapon [[obviously, no significant damage caused by a wooden gun-stock against power armor, but some blunt force incurred]]. From there, he would attempt to punch at Roxy with the Zap Glove on his other hand, an unarmed weapon with a pad on the front that delivered an EMP pulse specifically designed to bring down Power armor. Roxy is easily able to identify the weapon and its effects from her power armor training.

The plasma weapon is shot out of Yusef's hand by the assault soldier, who then proceeds to shoot 2 3-round bursts at Yusef's head from his assault rifle.

Guest sirmethos

I throw myself sideways as the bastards fire back at me, the armor can probably handle it, but no reason to tempt fate. As the guy holding the grenade launcher fires at myself and Roxy, I hear my Jackhammer's clicking, "Hell of a time to run out of f*cking ammo!" I let the Jackhammer's fall, confident that the shoulder straps won't let them fall too far, and grab my laser pistols, just as I pull them out of their holsters, a bunch of laser blasts hit my upper left torso, and I shout at Pizza, as I start pulling the triggers on my pistols, venting my irritation. Fortunately Pizza has just suggested a prime target. "Your will be done, long as you keep Rita aimed at the other bastards, not the ones on this side of them room!", I start moving backwards as I keep firing, and shout over my shoulder "Yusef, where's that damn exit?!"

OC: in case people didn't catch it, I'm firing at the same guy as Pizza.

Just as his gun was shout out of his hand, he sees the assault trooper coming and attempts to take cover. Using his perception, he anticipates the shots and takes cover. His perception was his main advantage and he saw every attack coming enough to take cover.

Lance raised an eyebrow as the Chinese swordsman deflected a bullet. "Christ. These guys on drugs or something?" As the swordsman flipped over his attack, Lance raised the handle of his sledge in order to parry the stab. He'd follow up by quickly attempting to kick the soldier's legs out from beneath him as he landed, after which he'd aim another strike with the Super Sledge.

As the stray blasts from Pizza's gatling laser hit his armor, Lance grimaced. "Remind me to kick your ass later."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Roxy focuses on finding the man in the smoke as she lets the machine gun burst fly. She feels the stop and rifle butt, causing her to let go of the LMG. This guy's dead, Roxy grunts to herself when the HUD gives a warning indicator. She gives a wide grin. Bastard wanted to go hand-to-hand, she'd oblige. As he goes in for the punch, she tries to redirect the strike at the wrist/arm as to not get punched in with the stunning blast. If that worked, she would try and use the man's momentum to pull him down close to her to both isolate the zap glove's impact part from her and wrap her legs around his neck in a triangle choke with intent to crunch his neck or choke him out it with all the might the suit grants her.

Guest force_echo

I yell in triumph as I get the program operational. Then. Everything. Slowwwsss. Dooowwwwnnnnn.

I survey the completely wrecked lab, everything moving so slow it's almost in slow motion. I analyze target vectors. The leader, from the coordinating attacks, is already screwed, so I dedicate a shot to his left leg, 84% chance of hitting. A couple shots to the weapon to help Roxy out, 65% chance of hitting. The rest of the shots to the assault soldier, to the head. 75% chance of hitting. Execute.

Even the leader couldn't take sustained fire from multiple sources. As Will's and Pizza's respective onslaughts rip through his torso armor, a shot from Maxwell, in conjunction with Lance's knee sweep, causes the leader to kneel down as Lance's super sledge slams into his head, execution style. The leader's head simply explodes as brain matter and eyeballs spray everywhere.

Roxy's deflection worked, but the grenadier quickly lashes out at Roxy's hand with his other hand, causing Roxy to lose her grip and preventing her from guiding the grenadier into a lock. The grenadier preps for another attempt with the Zap Glove when 3 laser shots in conjunction, courtesy of Maxwell, fry the Zap Glove, causing an electrical feedback which results in muscle spasms in the grenadier, although he was still alive.

As the Assault Dragoon aims down his sight at Yusef, who was already moving into cover, a shot from the Tesla-Beaton fires into his head, causing him to fall to the ground behind cover. He was still alive.

The Pistol Dragoon was also still alive.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Roxy feels him slip away. She readies to try and intercept the next strike however Franks' intervention is quite welcomed. From her back position she instinctively gives a big kick to try and knock him on his back. She just needed breathing room and if she got it, she'd get to her feet and bring up the shotgun from it's strap. Then Roxy, now determined to not let this guy try another attack, would attempt to press the barrel right up under the chinese operative's chin before opening fire at point blank range.

Guest force_echo

The kick worked, and the Dragoon gets the wind knocked out of him. However, he recovers remarkably fast [[courtesy of an Endurance stat of 10]], and flips back up again in time to deflect Roxy's gun barrel with his left hand. He would then attempt to follow up with a hard strike to the soft neck area of Roxy's armor with his right hand.

Yusef attempts to find a way to flush out the enemies. Maxwell called him out using explosives, so incendiaries would have to do. He threw an incendiary grenade to light the enemies on fire.

Guest sirmethos

Seeing the target go down, Will quickly moved his laser pistols to fire on the pistol dragoon, and shouts with an audible grin "Pizza, introduce this guy to Rita will you?".

Guest force_echo

The Assault Rifle Dragoon rolls out of cover, grabs the incendiary, then throws it in the air above Will and Pizza, he shoots it with unerring accuracy while it's in the air, causing the grenade to explode and rain down flaming pieces of ignited thermite, burning in the thousands of degrees celsius.

The grenade was a distraction when he fetched the plasma pistol and attempted to shoot at the assault rifle dragoon. In spite of Yusef and his raving insanity, he knew preserving his own life. He saw choke points to take cover in from the fire. Yusef had more explosives and explosives were his preferred weapon.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Roxy feels him move quick, she underestimated him but tat would be a scolding for later if she survived this encounter. As she feels him redirect the gunbarrel she doesn't provide any resistance, releasing her grip on the shotgun. If he just intended to swat the weapon away then it would end up near her hip due to the weapon strap but if he tkept his grip on the barrel he now was holding a deadweight shotgun and she didn't intend to let him use that to any advantage. She didn't need the HuD to tell her about his incoming fist, but it helped. She raises her now free left arm to intercept his right and meet force with force, smashing the incoming arm back with full power. Simultaniously as she did that, her left arm shot out as fast and as strong as she could muster in a spear hand strike at the soft spot in his armor much like he intended, the image of her CO crushing a metal cabinet with ease was something along the lines of what she hoped for, intent to crush the man's throat with the tips of her armored fingers.

Guest force_echo

The Dragoon cried out as his wrist basically splintered into pieces from the sheer force of the power armor strike. Amazingly, even with the pain from the previous bullets, the shock, and his wrist splintering, he was still going. swiftly turning to the side to avoid Roxy's strike, and attempting to deliver a hard side-kick to Roxy's knee, another relatively soft point. He was getting desperate in his efforts to even slightly damage Roxy inside her what seemed to be impenetrable power armor. The desperation lent speed and strength to his attacks, but he was getting sloppy as his confidence plummeted. [[enemy suffers -10 to Unarmed skill, enemy gains +1 to Strength and Agility]]

Guest KevinDWolf93

It takes a good portion of Roxy's training to ignore and not wince at the primal sound one makes when a bone breaks severely. Nonthless she was still found herself angry at herself that he was capable of dodging the strikes she dished out. Her knee buckles as he connects with the kick and brings her down to a knee. Roxy grits her teeth, once more falling on insticts to steer the suit to a proper counter. Roxy attempts to recover and launch a counter elbow strike at the dragoon's damaged chestplate with all her might yet again, assuming he was still in range. If this worked in knocking him back or stunning him, Roxy would try to get to her feet and close the distance before delivering a coup de grace in the form of putting her whole into a boxing hook aimed toward the side of the man's neck in hopes of finally putting him down.