Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Fallout RP

Guest force_echo

As some of the blows connected with his face, he spit up blood and some fangs too. But, then his hat got knocked off. That pushed the limits and so he would try to grab one of the man's fists and hurl him back.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KevinDWolf93

Roxy kept a stoic face as she was help up at blade point. She was intrigued why the man stopped. She lsitened as he gave his speech. Though she hid it, she watched as the mask leaked the substance he was trying to force feed her. She wanted that to do its work, see this withdrawl, so she let the man finish. She glances down to the canister before replying.

"Trust me, I'm already in my own personal hell." she mutters, clearly indifferent about what he has to say, granted even that was a mask to her real motives. She gauged how far he sent her gun before cutting to the point. "I do come from the old world....though, before I continue, I gotta ask why your even bothering with this offer. Can't say I striek you as someone looking for a worthy matchup." she says, very much demanding an answer but more importantly making him forget to plug up the break in his mask.

Pizza whooped in joy at his lucky hit before running over to the dead man's ashpile and trying to find any useful weapon, keeping an eye out for more enemies.

"*vulgarity*, *vulgarity*, *vulgarity*, *vulgarity*..." he muttered over and over, wondering just what the hell was actually going on. His head darted around the battlefield as he saw his squadmates locked in battles, but he couldn't do anything to help them without a weapon.

Guest hamtaroblazex

Rose gripped the combat knife tightly in one hand and the ripper in the other. She turned around ready to help out Roxy, when she saw a giant right hook coming to her face. She didn't have enough time for screaming so she moved on instinct.

She turned the ripper up to full throttle and swung it perpendicular towards the assualting joint of the super mutant boxer as she also attempted to duck the blow and slash the other side with the combat knife.

Guest force_echo

The man in power armor would grab the clawed hand coming towards his fist at the wrist and attempt to execute a couple of jabs with his left hand to the face.

"I have already told you. I need someone to share my pain. And the power. Shame, you would have made such a capable apprentice." With that, the flagbearer swung his staff, the sharpened blade aimed at Roxy's throat. The speed of his swing would be noticeably slower, but still extremely fast.

Pizza found both the shotgun and the plasma pistol of the man he had just killed, although all ammunition was disintegrated with the person. The plasma pistol had approximately 12 shots, and the shotgun had 6.

The ripper found it's mark, but the punch connected, almost knocking Rose out with the superhuman strength. Marcus screamed in pain as he excruciatingly pulled the ripper out of his right elbow. "YOU! WILL! DIIIIEEEE!" Marcus screamed in rage as he brandished the Ripper with his left hand and charged Rose, attempting to spear her with it. To make matters worse, Merlin was approaching her from behind.

"Merlin, wait!" I yelled. The damn beast was gonna crush her. "Pizza! Toss me the shotty!" I yelled, gesturing for Pizza to shoot Merlin in the legs to halt his advancement.

• 4 weeks later...

"It'll do," Pizza muttered over the sounds of battle before scanning around, he saw a few of his friends in danger, but right now that crazy Yusef was the most vulnerable, being knocked out and all. He ran over to him, the shotgun slung over his shoulder and pistol in hand as he tried to move him to a safer location.

"Come on you crazy sommabitch," he ground out as he started pulling his teammate along, "I'm not gonna let you sit here like this."

• 5 months later...
Guest force_echo

I felt a heightened sense of things. The lumbering monster, once a long time friend. A failure, my failure. The shotgun heading slow motion towards me, the flash of red laser light. The stink of a super mutants breath. The cracks in the wall as the cave threatened to buckle under the stress of the intense battle. The feelings of fear and hopelessness from my crew. Intense rage from the Super mutants... Then it buckled. All of it. I couldn't do anything except watch as the cave came down on my head.

"Shit." I murmured. My eyelids are caked with dust. Throat parched. Can't feel my goddamn legs. A orange flare behind my eyelids, I open them ginerly. The Sun? Wasn't I underground? Oh yeah, that was before the cave collapsed. I sat up, pulling myself out of the rubble, I then attempted to stand up. Nope. too weak. I looked around, nothing but desert and shrubs except about 3 miles northeast, the deserted city we found. Damn, I didn't think the mutants carried us that far. I tried to call out, but my throat was caked with dust. I reached for the canteen, hate to use it, but it's an emergency. I almost choked gargling the water as the mud went down my throat. After I finished coughing, I yelled,

"ROXY! ROSE! PIZZA! YUSEF! ANYONE!"

Guest He who fights monsters

Yusef eventually recovered from his bad luck. Suddenly, he let out a maniacal laughter. The cackle signalled to his allies he was alive and well. The madman was back in business.

Guest Ruinus

Pizza rolled over and hurled up clumps of dirt and sand that had somehow found its way into his mouth, between the coughing and vomiting he was able to overhear his good ol' leader call out for a roll call... just like kindergarden all over again.

"Here!" he yelled out once he was able to get rid of all the offending dirt and sand, he stood up and tried to get his bearings, his mind a haze, "What the hell happened?" he began to mutter before deciding to go over to his teammates, eager to help them up.

Guest force_echo

"Yusef, Pizza, thank God!" I managed to stand up and limp over to them. "You guys hurt? Anyone get a read on what the hell those things were? They were strong as all hell, durable too."

"Some sort of...hulk. They were also green.". Yusef had little coherent ideas. Not that he cares. Back to business. Some may have perished. Not that he cares though.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Roxy grits her teeth, the guy wanted blood that's for sure and she was more than in the mood to return the favor. Before they could come to blows of course the cave collapsed. She nearlu avoids taking a 2 lb rock to the head and she ducks for cover, hoping her shit luck didn't get her paralyzed. After the incident, she's still for what seemed like forever. She moans almost coincidentally as her CO calls out. she stirs a little bit, uneasy about getting back up.

"Tell me we're dead..." she mutters aloud. It wasn't a jest, she'd like to rest in peace by this point.

Guest force_echo

"GODDAMN IT!" I roared as the feelings sprung up. Merlin turned into a goddamned monster. I couldn't save them. It was my job, they trusted me. But I can't. Save. Everyone. I can't. Merlin, goddamn it! He trusted me with his life! I told him, I told him when we were in the Gobi desert that I wouldn't let him down. Told his wife that I'd take care of him. Not like that matters now. Sharing drinks in the desert. Everyone's dead now. I heard Roxy's voice call out.

"F*ck. Roxy. Thank God! I pulled her out of the rubble. Roxy, Roxy can you hear me?! Pizza, get me a stimpak. I can save her. I have to."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Roxy grunts as she's helped up. The question had been answered; she was alive as she could be at this point. Shame. After tuning into her CO as he's complaining, she shrugs him off. He might be glad she was ok, but she still was in a foul mood over...her life.

"I'm fine dammit." she says, really pissed off. She immediately brushes him aside and looks around. "I just want to make sure the guy I was fighting isn't..." she says, watching the carnage around her. 'What's the scorecard?" she asks aloud, it usually meant how many guys they took out but she wasn't sure if they had lost anyone..

Guest force_echo

I coughed, head spinning. I had to get control over myself before more people died. "I don't know. Merlin's gone. That's for sure. Rose, I can't see her here. Don't know where Lance is either."

"It seems like we are the only ones who made it. To hell with this anyways. We need to compose ourselves. All of us were just one pubic hair away from becoming sand."

Yusef said one sane moment. The situation was so drastic that he was out of character.

Guest Ruinus

Pizza had been retching in a corner after helping Rose to her feet. Well, that's what he was pretending to do, secretly he was trying his hardest to keep himself together. Some of his friends were gone and...

"No," he said as he grouped up with his friends, "Maybe they got out. I mean, who knows how long we've been out? Shit, they might be somewhere out there right? I don't see no bodies."

Guest force_echo

"Argh! Rose! Why'd she throw Merlin in that vat DAMN IT?! I could've stopped her. Maybe. He didn't deserve that."

I look to the horizon. There's a small shack. Not terribly far away. What's the point though? I look at the rubble through watery eyes. pick up some gravel, it felt sharp against my hand. I squeezed harder.

"I did."

Guest Ruinus

"Look," Pizza said has he stared off in the same direction as his leader, his mouth running before he was able to stop it, "We might as well get out of here right? I mean, whatever guys we were fighting might send more parties out to see what happened see?" His head hurt and he wasn't sure what the team was thinking right now, or what he was thinking right now, but his mouth was working to try to keep him in the moment.

"Does anyone see any guns or something we can use to defend ourselves?" he starts again, "Guys, we've got to move."

Guest force_echo

I shake my head. Have to cut my losses, that's what leaders do. All of a sudden, I hear a roar in the distance. Wildlife? Were they mutated too, like the cow? How dangerous?

"We're moving." I said, standing up, "No time to scavenge for weapons, we're heading towards the shack. Now." I began jogging at a brisk pace. The sounds were getting louder...

"Run! It might eat us!". Yusef told his allies as he ran for the shack. It was another life or death scenario for Yusef. No position for insane thoughts. Just extraction from the premises.

Guest Ruinus

Good, Pizza's mind voiced as he began to run, running from something he could deal with. It might be wolves, or bears or whatever the hell was out there, but he could wrap his head around that. Run from the thing, get to safety, kill the thing if it gets close.

He could deal with that.