X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 11548 Darkseid and Thanos vs. The Silver Surfer and Doctor Manhattan

Guest .Big Game James.

Guest .Big Game James.

i have been using seid and thanos alot for battles because i'm sick of them always winning. i'm trying to get them beat!!! even though there my favorite characters. lol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok that was a lot of running around the mount simply to say that you still don't want to give the power cosmic any credit. Since you would never see my point believe as you will. Yet guys are giving DS and Thanos way too much here. There are several things that Thanos can't do that Surfer can and on a grander scale yet again it's only going to go back and forth and back and forth and off such a crappy setup it's not really worth the energy to debate with you, so agree to disgaree and move on. I just think that DS and Thanos are overused in battles on this forum and really hyped as being way stronger than they actually are.

Don' know if you will debate on this any more bro, but there really isn't a debate.

I never 'discarded' the power cosmic, but do discard upto a degree the individual who weilds it. Surfer is basically an overcooked item, with the flavour, strictly speaking power wise. My simple reasoning was this: if Thanos has trounced him, and remained unaffected by his attacks, what makes anyone think within the lines of 'comic reasoning' that this outcome will be any different. Consider that, and the fact that Surfer's list of losses grows with 'lesser' opponents with a little to show for the power he weilds, and you will see a team up of Seid and Thanos almost impossible to comrehend for poor Surfer, leave alone trumping them.

That my bro is not my opinion. These are comic facts put in perspective.

And you also disregard the point made about DManhattan here as well. Yet just because its Thanos and DS oh, nobody can beat them regardless. You have to think beyond just power vs power here would be that factor. Yet like I said your facts are only based on your opinion on how YOU choose to look at them, this doesn't mean they are right, they just mean they are supportive of your opinion for how YOU would see this battle going. So again, agree to disagree, you aren't right, you wont' be right and you won't convince me that you are. If you are saying there is NO WAY IN HELL they could win you are wrong..simple as that.

And yes this is my final comment on this, its not worth it, its not worth the energy...agree to disagree and I am fine with that. You want the last word ? Heh...take it dude, dont matter to me. If you just HAVE to make another comment to try to prove you are right to soothe your ego then go ahead. Are you wrong? Yes.

I have nothing more to say on the matter.

And you also disregard the point made about DManhattan here as well. Yet just because its Thanos and DS oh, nobody can beat them regardless. You have to think beyond just power vs power here would be that factor. Yet like I said your facts are only based on your opinion on how YOU choose to look at them, this doesn't mean they are right, they just mean they are supportive of your opinion for how YOU would see this battle going. So again, agree to disagree, you aren't right, you wont' be right and you won't convince me that you are. If you are saying there is NO WAY IN HELL they could win you are wrong..simple as that.

And yes this is my final comment on this, its not worth it, its not worth the energy...agree to disagree and I am fine with that. You want the last word ? Heh...take it dude, dont matter to me. If you just HAVE to make another comment to try to prove you are right to soothe your ego then go ahead. Are you wrong? Yes.

I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Boy bro, you really seem to mind what I typed there. Key, I would like to lay down a few points here, even if you won;t be back on this:

1) There is no ego here. Not for such diminutive things

2) I don't want any last word

3) I am not seeing this my way. Thanos beat Surfer's hide? Am I seeing that my way? That's the way Marvel painted it. You have to accept it, esepcailly since there was no 'extraneous' explanation given for the loss. He lost, was pawned in terms of power, no less. Anything else that opines otherwise is only adverse to reason, unless there is a background fact that I don't know, or a scribe account of the ongoings. Not a lame account, that conflicts with another scribe's, but a proper, upto speed account of why Surfer lost there.

4) I am not seeing the battle going that way without just any reason bro. Quite respectfully, I mentioned my reasons for it, and my reasons make pure sense. I am not one to think outside the capsule, when there is no need to.

I am only taking into account history, development, and then weighing the possibilities. Your approach is more of what you are accusing me of bro: personal opinion only, stopping a short way of addressing a few facts that I am repeatedly laying out here: like: Surfer will likely lose to someone who he lost to before, and lost to lesser even. As for Manhattan, you chose either not to look at all to what I said, or I didn't put it through clearly: I said Manhattan could win this, as he has the power to change outcomes, events and 'immediate' reality with but a thought. Agree? I think everyone will, on that point any way. However, he was unable to stop events from culminating in his one tale, inspite of seeing the horror in his 'future' sight'. One reason that scribe Moore mentioned, and which was even obvious by our limited understanding was, Manhattan's reluctance to go all out, as he was overwhelmed by the Grand Design toward the end of the story. Now, though he embarked on a journey of discovery, he was also humbled in a sense that only reinforced the idea of him not playing 'God'. Hence, if under such dire circumstances, he couldn't avert everything, I have no reason to think he will do so here as well. Here, I laid out a hook, that if and only if Seid and Thanos are on a trajectory with fate, in a natural turn of events, that Manhattan can not comprehend, then he will simply walk away from the battle or effect minimum influence in it. Although I said 'if', that if is likely to happen as Seid and Thanos are cosmic near-entities who are looked upon as part of the greater upheavels in the celestial design. Hence, yes, that part is my opinion, but the facts attached with it are not.

Sorry for the upset pal, but I guess we disagree after all, but I am not entirely agreeable on that even.

Guest force_echo

For the comments above from brothers Force and Anu.

1) Darkseid not beating Superman in a finality agenda has a two pronged background: First, the red line no villain can cross and which I am not even comprehending; Second, it is an on and off thing that if you have visited any sit downs with chief scribes who pen these stories, you will know that their 'reasons' are half and half. Half will be the convenienve and direction of the story and how it developed, and the other would be dark schemes of Seid who intentionally did not kill Superman as he saw in him a future unwitting pawn who would serve a higher purpose. Ex: In the Our World at War storyline, Darkseid had Superman trounced, and what followed next would just come naturally, what with an 'inert' Superman and fulyl powered Darkseid, but it didn't. When one of the questions was posed as to why not just finish him off? The answer was simple: Seid has a future plan for him, some kind of use.

2) Surfer simply skimming the 'impromptu catalog' of Seid'd weakness. Hmmmm. Logically, I would simply say that if it never worked elsewhere, or with a weaker or key opponent, then it definitely will not work with Seid. Folks have started to believe it as well I see the 'cracks' showing in that Surfer as nigh powerful argument. Guy's a pacifist. So, we have 2 routes there: Either we play dumb, and simply ignore the 'character' half, and just subtract the powers from the character. The other option is to play smart, and take his history, and tendencies, namely, his character in tow.

Now, about this thing about powers. See brothers, it works both ways. Sorry, but from team 2, I only gave the marginal advantage to Manhattan, purely if his powers worked on paper, not in reality or comic history terms. Surfer I do not. He is a non-factor here.

I don't even want to argue the point here. Thanos says: Oh, Seidie, don;t worry about this one. Him I have trounced multiple times. (Even if he did it once, it would count). Let me get rid of this one for us. I say it will happen. It has been established, Surfer just could not at his best, handle Thanos. What makes you think he will do it out of the blue right here? Logically, categorically, he will not beat Thanos.

Then, we have the question of power sets, as mentioned above. If Surfer has access to this power and that, do you think Seid will sit on his rocky behind and let him use it? If you speak purely on paper, then sure, here goes: Seid's one power is as originally stated in power stats by DC, able to trump all power sets here. His Omega beams are 'unavoidable'. (On paper now). Unavoidable, will always follow, tag or hit the 'intended' target. What they do is a variety of cool stuff. I choose the one with the singular outing in comic history, but it is there: Omega Sanction. Lets say Surfer fires his salvo and what not. Seid will power his. When he does, Surfer can't hide, can't avert. It follows, and hits, that is the stated power set. No ifs and buts about it. When it hits, Surfer will land his shiny behind in split relaities, 'one designated to be worse than the other'. In this, Johns put it more elaborately: If Seid wishes the traget dead: he will perish in those realities as he will be subject to all sequences designed to kill him. If Sied wants the target to merely suffer, but make it out (eventually) depending on their strong will, then be it so. It is upto Seid. This is his singular power that can take care of even multiple opponent. He has only used it once, and DC intended it that way, as they would run out of serious excuses of how folks would counter than one power.

So, kindly brothers, pay a little heed to history. History says, that naturally, Seid will want to keep Surfer around as his 'herald'. or Thanos will, and Manhattan will scamper for the high ground, not because he doesn't have that singular power to change probability, but only because his ingrained 'make of the Superior' can't be overhsadowed by him. He is effective, but part maker, and part spectator, in the Grand Make.

Thanos and Seid still win.

1. If Darkseid doesn't kill Superman because he finds a use for him or whatever, he probably won't kill Surfer for the same reason.

2. First of all, I said Surfer would kill Seid and Thanos only if he was serious. When he was serious, he effortlessly demolished Thanos, had Thanos literally begging for his life in front of him.

3. The Omega Beams can definitely be dodged, Superman has done it on multiple ocassions, as you said, we have to pay attention to history. As you said, Darkseid has only used the Omega Sanction once, why would he use it against Surfer. We have to pay attention to history after all. His other powers won't do jack shit to Surfer, as Surfer is completely beyond Seid power-wise, and can channel the power of The Crunch to further empower himself.

4. Yes, he has used Cosmic awareness to gain further information on enemies, multiple times. As in, almost every other battle he's in. He uses this power CONSTANTLY.

3. The Omega Beams can definitely be dodged, Superman has done it on multiple ocassions, as you said, we have to pay attention to history. As you said, Darkseid has only used the Omega Sanction once, why would he use it against Surfer. We have to pay attention to history after all. His other powers won't do jack shit to Surfer, as Surfer is completely beyond Seid power-wise, and can channel the power of The Crunch to further empower himself.

There's a few issues with Silver Surfer using the Crunch.

First off, it is located at a specific place in the Marvel universe which was a fairly long distance away from everything else, and considering that the fight is taking place on earth, Surfer going to get the power of the Crunch, would more than likely count as a battlefield removal, since he would be out of the combat for a long enough time for Thanos and Darkseid to take care of Dr. Manhattan.

Secondly, the last time he used it he was nearly consumed by it, granted when he did, it was immediately after getting the shit kicked out of him by the primordials, but it was a large strain on him, so much so that Galactus had to heal him afterwards.

Thinking that he'll use a one time power up, that hasn't been used before or after, nor mentioned before or after, seems somewhat stupid.

Surfer is extremely powerful no doubt but he is much less than Thanos and Darkseid. When it comes to actual power sets Darkseid has them all beat. Dr. Manhattan is the real threat to Seid and Thanos. Manhattan knows all that can happen in past present and future. It would make him hard to even hit. It would call for a great distraction for the other to attack. Surfer is a head on attacker. When he fights he has all that power but focuses on punches and energy projection. Both Thanos and Darkseid have shown to use more power dets in their fights.

Guest force_echo

Surfer is extremely powerful no doubt but he is much less than Thanos and Darkseid. When it comes to actual power sets Darkseid has them all beat. Dr. Manhattan is the real threat to Seid and Thanos. Manhattan knows all that can happen in past present and future. It would make him hard to even hit. It would call for a great distraction for the other to attack. Surfer is a head on attacker. When he fights he has all that power but focuses on punches and energy projection. Both Thanos and Darkseid have shown to use more power dets in their fights.

Yeah, Surfer can see into the future also. Also, I don't think you've ever read an actual Surfer comic. Like, ever. Or any of Seid's or Thanos'. Surfer uses his auxiliary powers much more than Seid or Thanos do, in fact, the powers Surfer uses the most are probably matter manipulation and flight, while Thanos and Seid like to physically slap their opponents around. Good luck doing that against a person who can almost infinitely increase his strength.

@Kain: The exact same argument can be used against Seid and the Omega sanction, or half a dozen of his other powers that he only used once. Besides, Surfer can transverse the Universe in a matter of seconds, shouldn't be hard to fly over to the Crunch and zip back.

Guest sirmethos

The power of The Crunch, is an external power-up/power source, it's like giving Thanos any of the power artifacts he has gained(and lost) over time, or giving Darkseid the ALE.

If it's not specified in the OP, then it's not applicable.

Baneblade and Kainboa have provided ample examples of why team 1 wins here. You yourself said Surfer could use the crunch so he could beat them. Since the Crunch is an outside power source he doesnt have it in this battle. In turn you claimed through negligence that without the crunch Surfer can not win therefore team 1 is the victor.

On a side note Seid could rip the cosmic force from Surfer taking it for himself while leaving plain old Norrin Radd stuck in a pocket dimension.

Baneblade's one feat of Seid facing off against the Source out ways Surfer's feats. Seid has been proven to be more powerful and immensly more knowledgeable of battle tactics than Surfer in all.

Baneblade and Kainboa have provided ample examples of why team 1 wins here. You yourself said Surfer could use the crunch so he could beat them. Since the Crunch is an outside power source he doesnt have it in this battle. In turn you claimed through negligence that without the crunch Surfer can not win therefore team 1 is the victor.

On a side note Seid could rip the cosmic force from Surfer taking it for himself while leaving plain old Norrin Radd stuck in a pocket dimension.

Baneblade's one feat of Seid facing off against the Source out ways Surfer's feats. Seid has been proven to be more powerful and immensly more knowledgeable of battle tactics than Surfer in all.

Legacy m' bro, couldn't have said it better myself. Cheers all.

Guest force_echo

Actually, I said Surfer outclasses both in power without the Crunch. He can increase any one of his attributes- strength, durability, speed, etc. to almost infinite levels through the power cosmic. Besides the whole fact that he can just make radon, which no one has refuted yet.

On a side note, Surfer completely controls the power cosmic flowing within him, so no, Darkseid can't do that. Nice try though.

Yeah, too bad he didn't beat The Source. Surfer "stood up" to beings stronger than Galactus. He was still defeated in the end until he got The Crunch and beat them. Darkseid couldn't beat The Source even with outside aid.

Guest sirmethos

Darkseid defeated Ares, who at the time had the full power of the God-Wave.

Ares with the God Wave, was considered a Universal, if not Multiversal, threat.

Guest force_echo

Where was this? Scan or issue number? Because if you're referring to the instance in Genesis, which is the only time I've read or heard about Ares and Darkseid meeting, Darkseid didn't even fight Ares, IIRC.

Guest sirmethos

I'll see if I can dig up the issue number for you :) don't have the comic readily available to take scans/screenshots atm

Actually, I said Surfer outclasses both in power without the Crunch. He can increase any one of his attributes- strength, durability, speed, etc. to almost infinite levels through the power cosmic. Besides the whole fact that he can just make radon, which no one has refuted yet.

On a side note, Surfer completely controls the power cosmic flowing within him, so no, Darkseid can't do that. Nice try though.

Yeah, too bad he didn't beat The Source. Surfer "stood up" to beings stronger than Galactus. He was still defeated in the end until he got The Crunch and beat them. Darkseid couldn't beat The Source even with outside aid.

If I just ask certain simple questions, the discussion will really be moot bro, but since that path has been tread, I will forgo it.

1) Surfer amping up his strength, speed, still didn;t help him against Thanos did it? The time when you could mention Surfer upped Thanos would be a time Thanos would not be at 100%. Didn't Thanos just laugh off Surfer's full force on blast and continued with his casual speech? At the point he wasn't even trying. Of course, you could always cite an instance where Thanos ducked Surfer, simply to 'fool' him and not waste time. While part of it is nonsensical writing, part of it is pure power comparison. Are you actually trying to imply that Surfer is routinely more powerful than Thanos? Or are you trying to work around the facts to bring in a more subtle and 'mixed' approach to make things to and fro? If you are doing the latter, then it won't work bro. If you are saying, that Surfer is not more powerful than Thanos as is generally perceived in the Marvel Universe, but he has these powers and that ability, and could pull it off; that is not working bro. Superman

2) Darkseid had no 'outside' help against the Source. You are not even beginning to comprehend the situation here. The source, per Kirby, could simply unravel his 'make', or 'uncreate' it. That is a luxury not even Galactus has. Galactus borrows from creation to improvise, the Source creates. Making the Source underestimate him is to me PIS ladden, but since it happened, I accept it. Seid stood upto an opponent that the Surfer never has, Stronger than Galactus, not as good as Source.

3) Create Radon? Control the power cosmic? Amp up powers? Sure. What use is it if there is little to show for it? From what I know Surfer has always been a two bit player in every Thanos storyline. And please bro, don't even begin by telling me he decimated that huge unknown lame fleet, and that huge celestial. The Surfer's repeated embarassments are only to one side in 'battle terms'. He has never credibly trumped Thanos.

I will try to establish a sense of reason here, if I can:

Ex: I could say that Zatanna has the power to alter 'any reality' by speaking the intended name of the target backwards. That doesn't mean she has reached that potential. Technically, she is the single most powerful foe to anyone then. By merely speaking the word backwards, Surfer or Darkseid, or Thanos would just be a chicken, or an egg. While it has worked on and off, truth is she has never implied it. Why? Simple. Mental block, self imposed. It is her character that makes her a more 'level' hero in comparison to others, and leaves room for stories and possibilites.

Ex: Superman could traverse earth in seconds, can hear a heartbeat across the planet, if he wants to. If he always did, he would simply put, be the most powerful being on the planet. He is only called that without justification and in terms of sttrength, or speed. His other senses are taken for granted and overlooked. That doesn't mean that he always uses them. Reason is simple" mental block. His character is just not that.

Bro, there are degrees. You are trying to seperate Surfer from what he is and what he can do. Roll it into one package, and in more realistic terms, you have a character than is more of an underacheiver and awfully reluctant fighter than a tactician or fighter. Just ask Hulk, or Panther, or Rulk, or Skaar's forces, or Panther again... you know what I mean.

How did they show he dealt with his 'erosion disease' or Galactus' approach to earth, or Thanos' plan in acquiring the gems? Not too good I believe. He was disoriented easily, confused, and easily let these situations or easily got side tracked, fooled, and rather quickly sidelined. Panther insulted him twice. Don;t even begin telling me Panther used that contraption or that PIS angle. I accept once, but twice yet? You want to tell me otherwise? If you do, you will only be sggesting that we look past history, feats, character, and just land upon granted powers and then gauge the battle. That's not the way it works bro, and not sure that's the way you intend it.

Seid and Thanos are a combo here, miles ahead of Surfer in smarts. Even in terms of the power they weild together and even if I subtract it somewhat, and in terms of the old adage 'brains over brawn', Surfer doesn't have a prayer bro.

Again, in the interest of the match, Manhattan would have been a bigger threat, since he unravels (a notch just below the Source in terms of authority granted in creation or balance of things) with but a thought. It would be a closely fought battle with him directly in that mix. He just rearranges atoms, neutrinos, and said 'God particle' by mere conjecture. His pointing and motions are merely 'human' mental blocks. Alsa, mental blocks stop him too. I am only (saying this for the upteenth time too) going by writer comments and given history, and doing the math, while leaving room for own conjecture. His mental blocks will stop his advancement. Only in the most remote, most improbable chance that Seid and Thanos are 'casually' stumbling upon conquest, will he actually stop them.

His seeing the future didn't stop the invasion, or the decimation of the team, in essence. He saw it coming, he saw it unfold, and walked away. What makes this time any different? If anything, I would give the benefit of doubt to him, because his powers nature trump many others even more powerful foes, unless there is a block that he doesn't comprehend, like a make or composition so out if his knowledge that he is flabbergasted. In that, the reason that Seid and Thanos have both been labelled beings unique in various realities, will probably, work for them too.

Sorry bro. Manhattan is a non-factor my default. Surfer is a non-factor by history, probability and feats.

well played sir

Guest force_echo

-snip a bunch of bullshit-

I don't understand why you keep bringing Thanos and Surfer up. Thanos blocked that hit because his speech, and that whole confrontation sapped Surfer's confidence, this was still when he was new to the power cosmic. And you make it seem as if Thanos beats Surfer on a regular basis or something, heads up, he doesn't. Also, I like how you ignore the fact that Surfer completely demolished Thanos in battle. I don't think you understand the power of a 100% Galactus, he is part of the Living Trubunal, second only to complete Omnipotence in the form of the OAA. These beings that I'm referring to were STRONGER than Galactus, and they couldn't even break Surfer's skin. Moreover, Surfer found a way to defeat them in the end. Did Darkseid? I didn't think so. BESIDES, Darkseid didn't face the Source with his own power either, he drew upon the souls of the New Gods in the second source wall, this is also how Orion was able to defeat him, because Orion was able to tap into the same power. Also, The source is not omnipotent, it was fractured in half by the old gods. Also, superman intervened on behalf of the source, if Darkseid was so damn powerful, why couldn't he defeat superman while The Source deployed Orion?

What the hell are you talking about? Surfer has shown all of these abilities on multiple ocassions. Have you ever even read the actual Surfer comic book? And yes, he has totally credibly trumped Thanos before, I refer to my above example of him completely destroying him on the physical and astral plane. Also, I concede that Surfer would be outwitted in a prolonged battle between Thanos and Seid where they had time to plan, but this is a straight up fight, and if Surfer's game, the two opponents are going down hard.

Also, stop calling me bro.

I don't understand why you keep bringing Thanos and Surfer up. Thanos blocked that hit because his speech, and that whole confrontation sapped Surfer's confidence, this was still when he was new to the power cosmic. And you make it seem as if Thanos beats Surfer on a regular basis or something, heads up, he doesn't. Also, I like how you ignore the fact that Surfer completely demolished Thanos in battle. I don't think you understand the power of a 100% Galactus, he is part of the Living Trubunal, second only to complete Omnipotence in the form of the OAA. These beings that I'm referring to were STRONGER than Galactus, and they couldn't even break Surfer's skin. Moreover, Surfer found a way to defeat them in the end. Did Darkseid? I didn't think so. BESIDES, Darkseid didn't face the Source with his own power either, he drew upon the souls of the New Gods in the second source wall, this is also how Orion was able to defeat him, because Orion was able to tap into the same power. Also, The source is not omnipotent, it was fractured in half by the old gods. Also, superman intervened on behalf of the source, if Darkseid was so damn powerful, why couldn't he defeat superman while The Source deployed Orion?

What the hell are you talking about? Surfer has shown all of these abilities on multiple ocassions. Have you ever even read the actual Surfer comic book? And yes, he has totally credibly trumped Thanos before, I refer to my above example of him completely destroying him on the physical and astral plane. Also, I concede that Surfer would be outwitted in a prolonged battle between Thanos and Seid where they had time to plan, but this is a straight up fight, and if Surfer's game, the two opponents are going down hard.

Also, stop calling me bro.

Hmmm, temper. Not good for a fellow feretter. We have walked down this path before where you brought 'personal' into your posts. I will try to remember not to call you bro. Just a habit of giving respect. You don't want it, fine. Lets both be happy.

Kindly quote 'instances' where Surfer 'demolished' Thanos. Conditions: Thanos should be sans conflictions, at 100%, fully in control of what he is doing. Also, kindly quote example how he demolished a foe stronger, more powerful than him. What you are saying is anti-logic. You will see what i mean when you begin stating how it happened. Remember, no extras, no tweaks, no conlflictions. Ex: Surfer getting trounced by Rulk: Pure fight without complications or 'extras'.

I am not agreeing on Galactus and Source power comparison. Show me 1 instant, where Living Tribunal, or Galactus created an entire universe of super powered beings, or a feat equal to it, and we will go from there. I know there is none, but you go ahead and establish it for all to see right here. Remember, don't give me some lame opponents, give me credible ones, who are more powerful then Galactus, and feats to match. If one or other is missing, don't bother to state, but do mention so that you didn't because one or the other piece of info. was missing.

As for your concerns about Seid and Superman. Haven't we already spoken about DC PIS, that Seid can't kill Superman or any kryptonian, for that matter? DC has never explained it too. All that was explained to give Seid some credibility was that on the outset or backdrop, Seid would often harbor plans not to destroy Superman. Also, are you implying Seid has never beaten Superman? The you are wrong.

Seid drawing from the Source wall is his given ability, not an 'extra'. The New Gods are attached to the Source wall, they are 'powered' by it. Also, another instance of PIS is, with derved "New Gods'" souls, any New God doing so would be nighg Perhaps you should read the comic(s) 'carefully'. Moreso, try to visit one of the conventions on a casual basis, and try and speak with a scribe. It will drive you batty, the range of explanations they open when they give an account of a bygone tale.

In a capsule: Galactus or Tribunal are not 'God', or even 'Demi-God'. They are not 'architects, creators, empowerers or 'sustainers'. That means they are notches below somthing that has powered 'Demi-Gods'. Sorry, that is not a good enoug comparison. Now that is only mentioned again, as you sounded your concern again. And what was the thing you said about Superman intervening on behalf of the Source? You do know what that will apply to a layman just listening? So where is this 'extra' help you are talking about? Did Seid have a partner, a power-up? No. What he did have was a concotion, fully derived by him, in line with the dictates of his character, and powered by his 'life force' with a tinge of anti-life only as an expiremental edge. He didn;t even use it.

Go ahead and enlighten us. (Oops, really, typing this instead of the bro I almost called you). !-)

Oh my God, you guys really need to get laid.

Have any you ever kissed a girl?

this coming from a guy who is on here more than Echo.

back on topic there is not much more that can be diporven about your statements that baneblade hasnt already covered. Game match point. Winner Seid and Thanos

Seriously, baneblade reminds me of this:

Only with DC and Marvel instead of Star Trek.

It could just be he really knows his stuff. He seems to look a little more deeply into the characters and feats than some on here. Some people say "oh well Drax punched through Thanos and killed him so he is super unbeatable" or see one feat and completely blow things out of proportion for a characters not knowing the circumstances of the feat.

Not all and Im not saying you but other members on here that I have seen

Guest Redemption X

this coming from a guy who is on here more than Echo.

back on topic there is not much more that can be diporven about your statements that baneblade hasnt already covered. Game match point. Winner Seid and Thanos

The difference that I don't take this site seriously, or at least not as seriously as baneblade.

Look at the stuff he said: "Thanos should be sans conflictions, at 100%, fully in control of what he is doing. Also, kindly quote example how he demolished a foe stronger, more powerful than him. What you are saying is anti-logic.", "Remember, don't give me some lame opponents, give me credible ones, who are more powerful then Galactus, and feats to match. If one or other is missing, don't bother to state, but do mention so that you didn't because one or the other piece of info.", ""The New Gods are attached to the Source wall, they are 'powered' by it. Also, another instance of PIS is, with derved "New Gods'" souls, any New God doing so would be nighg Perhaps you should read the comic(s) 'carefully'. Moreso, try to visit one of the conventions on a casual basis, and try and speak with a scribe. It will drive you batty, the range of explanations they open when they give an account of a bygone tale.".

You wouldn't catch me dead saying stuff as anally-retentive and nerdy as that. My reply would be a long the lines of "Doctor Manhattan wins because he is basically a demigod and he vaporizes Darkseid and Thanos". Something simple and non-nerdy like that.

PS. Darkseid loses to Superman because Superman is one of the greatest superheroes ever and he can defeat anyone who threatens Earth. Also, Superman never gives up, unlike the other pussy superheroes who run away like little girls the minute Black Adam or Superboy Prime show up.