Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 11045 Cell vs. Juggernaut

megarock58

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sirmethos

The setup doesn't specific Cell has to kill Juggernaut and thats the only way to win if I am correct. Cell just needs to defeat him and I think Cell blasting Juggernaut into the sun would count. Plus it would take Juggernaut a little while to come back anyways.

Well, see, I disagree. I hate DBZ just like the next guy, but if Cell blasts the Juggernaut to the sun, it might take a while for Juggs to get back. That counts as a win in my book.

he fight would not end because Juggs is in space...and he can teleport via Cytorrak.

Guest bigballerju

The same teleporting ability we don't see alot. Yeah Juggernaut could teleport out of the sun but I have a feeling it still won't be right away as he will be deep inside the sun.

Almost forgot...

-cut-

These same warnings also apply to any other topic/match with this particular matter.

Okay, I've seen enough...

We're more or less content with letting people working their differences out, but now I think it's time to step in. Either figure out how to get along and debate and discuss things respectfully or things will be taken to the next step.

Guest Djgambrell

Cyttorak won't just leave his avatar sitting around in the sun.

Probably not. No matter how bad Cain is at his job Cyttorak doesn't have people lining up to be the Juggernaut.

Guest bigballerju

Doesn't matter Juggernaut will be getting a nice sun tan as he is deep inside the sun and won't be teleported right away in seconds. Whether he returns or not doesn't matter. Thats still a win for Cell on here.