X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 11045 Cell vs. Juggernaut

megarock58

Guest Djgambrell

I like how you bring up the low showings. A high showing of impervious to harm Juggernaut is?

136718-136696_nothingcnstpthjuggernaut_super_super.jpg

He's reduced to a skeleton and he doesn't give a damn. He's still fine as far as he's concerned.

How the bloody bones?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pympy

So how is Juggernaut surviving an attack that renders him a skeleton going to help? Cell can't kill him, but Juggernaut can't touch him, so it's a bad match up, unless Cell blinds him ad grabs him and tosses him in space! Sure he will be back but he will take a while to

It's a fight to the death. The fight would not end because Juggs is in space...and he can teleport via Cytorrak.

So, Juggernaut doesn't have to touch him. Just wait him out, make him get tired from exerting his energy, slowing him down and then attack.

Guest Darksaiyajin345

Cell couldn't use the Spirit Bomb if he wanted to.

Shows how much you know despite being a raging DBZ Fan. >.>

Well he does claim to in chapter 168

"I could probably do a Genki-Dama too if I felt like it."

Though he never trys and the did say you need a pure heart to use it or it could backfire but I can see why someone would think he could.

Could Cell Shunko Ido him to Hell and just wait for him to die of old age? I don't know if the Juggernaut ages normally all I know is that he can't be stopped physically.

Guest DSkillz

Could Cell Shunko Ido him to Hell and just wait for him to die of old age? I don't know if the Juggernaut ages normally all I know is that he can't be stopped physically.

Nah, as long as he has the power of the Juggernaut, Cain doesn't age at all.

Bottom line, neither Cell or Juggernaut can really do much of anything to one another.

Guest Pympy

I'm sorry Juggs will never touch Cell, Juggs is an Xmen enemy, not a world threat, Cell is too fast even if he was slowed down, Cell is too much for him.

Guest sirmethos

The fight is pretty much a stalemate.

Cell is far too fast, and has a Regeneration that is far too good, for Juggernaut to do anything permanent to him.

But on the other hand, Cell is incapable of actually damaging Juggernaut. due to his total invulnerability to physical attacks(it requires mystical energy to actually damage him).

And since neither of them actually ages(thus, the fight doesn't end when one of them dies of old age), it's a never-ending fight.

The only possible factor, is that one of them might get bored and head off to find someone else to fight.

Guest Djgambrell

The fight is pretty much a stalemate.

Cell is far too fast, and has a Regeneration that is far too good, for Juggernaut to do anything permanent to him.

But on the other hand, Cell is incapable of actually damaging Juggernaut. due to his total invulnerability to physical attacks(it requires mystical energy to actually damage him).

And since neither of them actually ages(thus, the fight doesn't end when one of them dies of old age), it's a never-ending fight.

The only possible factor, is that one of them might get bored and head off to find someone else to fight.

Seriusly? Thats the only option?

Guest sirmethos

Neither can permanently damage the other, neither can die of old age.

Yes, one of them getting bored and leaving, is the only way that a winner, of any kind, can be found.

Guest bigballerju

Hasn't Juggernaut's helmet been shown to be capable of being taken off? I seem to remember Wovlerine and Colossus being able to do it when the X-Men fought him.

Guest sirmethos

Juggernaut is only vulnerable to "exceedingly high levels of mental attacks".

The helmet only adds to his already formidable mental defenses, and makes him completely immune to mental attacks. Even without the helmet, Cell is incapable of actually harming Juggernaut.

Guest Pympy

It won't damage him, but Cell's power puts him above Low end TP out of sheer willpower, you are right that since he cannot get hurt he wouldn't physically damage him

A what if since both can't do shit to each other is that Cytorak grows impatient and angry that Juggernaut is pretty much useless to Cell, negates his powers and gives it to Cell lol

Narrated by the Watcher of course lol

I just wanted to point out that Juggernaut is not a DC villain.

That being said, this is pretty lean - even by CBUB standards. I would try to put way more story into future setups. Instead of "Juggernaut finds Cell", describe him looking for Cell. Even something as simple as "Juggernaut scoured the city, searching for his target. After several hours he spotted Cell, ordering a hotdog from a vendor on the corner of 5th and Main" is better than what you've given.

Also learn how to use proper sentence structure and punctuation. Quoting character speech, for example, should look something like this:

"You're dead, Cell," said Juggernaut.

Juggernaut crossed over with DC in this scenario.

Guest Square Pickle
There is no need to disrespect the man. I mean look, people need to be tolerant of more differences here they really do. If he needs help let him grow at his pace. There is no need to jump on somebody just because you CAN...it doesn't breed for a good environment. The man asked to be left alone. Say what you want about me but I don't dig into people about this. If this really happened there would not be a lot of talking. I don't think it should be treated with NO respect so I will comment and take it seriously...
I wasnt insulting him. Im insulting his current match-making abilities. I dont care how new a person is to the site, after your first match, you should understand the level of story telling that is expected. I insulted you earlier (Super Buu vs Darksied match), because you deserved it. You are an illogical DBZ fanboy, and take personal offense to anyone who disagrees with you. The difference between you and Megarock58, is that he could eventually be a decent user, match maker, and debater with time. You? You are hopeless.

Guest bigballerju

Okay there is only one or two more things I want to go over here. If these won't work then yea its a stalemate. One is it possible for Cell to blast Juggernaut into the sun if Juggernaut is not in motion with his most powerful kamahamaha?

Next we know Juggernaut can be hurt by magic if its real powerful. Would Ki energy in DBZ fighters like Cell count as magic? Its a different type of power that Juggernaut's gem doesn't know about or has not encountered because the Ki in DBZ is different. Could Juggernaut be harmed by it and if so wouldn't it be alot with how powerful Cell is?

I'm just asking these questions to play devil's advocate because I feel like they need to be asked.

Guest sirmethos

1. Yes, Cell could blast him into the sun, but it wouldn't really make any difference.

2. No, Ki is not magic.

Guest bigballerju

If Cell blasts him into the sun that counts as a win here. Regardless of whether or not Juggernaut gets killed which even that depends on his power level. I say there goes one way right there Cell could win.

Guest sirmethos

Blasting him into the sun would only count as a win, if Juggernaut was unable to return on his own, which is not the case.

Guest bigballerju

The setup doesn't specific Cell has to kill Juggernaut and thats the only way to win if I am correct. Cell just needs to defeat him and I think Cell blasting Juggernaut into the sun would count. Plus it would take Juggernaut a little while to come back anyways.

Guest silversurfer092

Blasting him into the sun would only count as a win, if Juggernaut was unable to return on his own, which is not the case.

Well, see, I disagree. I hate DBZ just like the next guy, but if Cell blasts the Juggernaut to the sun, it might take a while for Juggs to get back. That counts as a win in my book.