Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Match 11045 Cell vs. Juggernaut

megarock58

the war between the Dc villains and the Dbz villains continues

as Darkseid engages in a fight with his rival Majin Buu,

Lex Luthor was running out of reinforcements.

Juggernaut agreed to work with Lex Luthor in order to stop the menace of the DBZ villains.

Juggernaut is called into action as Cell is spotted in atlantic city.

later'

Juggernaut finds Cell.

Juggernaut' you're dead Cell.

i'm gonna kill you.

Cell' is that so.

your friends could not stop me.

it will be no different with you.

Juggernaut' let's get it over with.

and so the fight begins.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

megarock, are you still having problems posting matches?

megarock, are you still having problems posting matches?

that other match without the setup was submitted by accident.

please don't trash my work.

i came up the best set up i can think of for this match.

so please leave me alone!

If this is the best you can come up with, then no, we won't leave you alone.

This should have been posted in the rumble section, rather than as an actual match.

Okay, good. That at least means that maintenance bug hasn't popped up again.

Still, I think you could do a little better here. If you need some help with writing matches, I think there are a few people here that might be willing.

There is no need to disrespect the man. I mean look, people need to be tolerant of more differences here they really do. If he needs help let him grow at his pace. There is no need to jump on somebody just because you CAN...it doesn't breed for a good environment. The man asked to be left alone. Say what you want about me but I don't dig into people about this.

If this really happened there would not be a lot of talking. I don't think it should be treated with NO respect so I will comment and take it seriously...

Overall yes..and I can hear it already..yes Cell would beat Juggernaut. Now Jugg doesn't have unlimited strength that I know of. He does have the gem and the power of that which gives him his power, yet outside of his strength, the question is whether or not his force field would last forever against cells attacks.

Also Cell is faster...WAY faster so there should be no debate about Juggernaut hitting him, he wouldn't lay a hand on Cell. Cell's power level also combines MANY techniques that were stolen from the other Z fighters. For one if he used Krillins disk attack that cuts through anything I don't know if Jugg could just shrug that off. Plus the solar flare which could blind him easily giving Cell the chance to attack him and do whatever he wanted.

I know some think he wouldn't be able to hurt Jugg and he would. He has more than enough power to move him and even IF his strength was all everyone fell back on, Cell could rush him, fly him into orbit and drop him off into the vaccum of space.He can't breathe space...can he? No...plus Cell on top of THAT could destroy the earth itself and I do not think Jugg could survive a planet exploding.

What has he got for him? Hard 100 class punches. Force field...rage...he can charge and yes for the most part impervious to pain and a healing factor on top of that for Jugg.

Cell? Fighting techniques, durability, speed that jugg can't handle and more power than he can come up with. Cell's got this. No need to avoid it because its a DBZ character.

Right...no need for ridicule...

Guest just visiting

Hey Anu, hopefully you don't mind but I've decided to make myself your official "DBZ vs" debating opponent. Because your always overlooking the opponents abilities in favor of your opinion of how strong tje DBZ'er is. So no matter my opinion I will debate you until you logically and reasonably prove the DBZ fighter wins the match against everything their opponent can do

Guest Soberguy

I just wanted to point out that Juggernaut is not a DC villain.

That being said, this is pretty lean - even by CBUB standards. I would try to put way more story into future setups. Instead of "Juggernaut finds Cell", describe him looking for Cell. Even something as simple as "Juggernaut scoured the city, searching for his target. After several hours he spotted Cell, ordering a hotdog from a vendor on the corner of 5th and Main" is better than what you've given.

Also learn how to use proper sentence structure and punctuation. Quoting character speech, for example, should look something like this:

"You're dead, Cell," said Juggernaut.

There is no need to disrespect the man. I mean look, people need to be tolerant of more differences here they really do. If he needs help let him grow at his pace. There is no need to jump on somebody just because you CAN...it doesn't breed for a good environment. The man asked to be left alone. Say what you want about me but I don't dig into people about this.

If this really happened there would not be a lot of talking. I don't think it should be treated with NO respect so I will comment and take it seriously...

Who's disrespecting?

I just asked megarock if he's having problems posting matches (and there are currently issues with match posting) and when he eventually got the match up, I read it and told him he could do better.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

1. This would have been a good match, but as others said try adding more detail and better dialogue. I suck at writing, but I recognize that sentence structure and grammar go a long way.

2. Cell is faster and more versatile, so he would be able to pound on Juggernaut as plenty of people have, but and this is a big but, Juggernaut is invulnerable to damage outside of being knocked out. So even if you blow up the universe, as long as Cytorak is alive in a different universe that he is from, nothing will kill Juggernaut.

This is different than most people will think, I'm not saying Juggernaut would win, as the outcome must be decided by terms of victory (needs to actually ko, incapacitate, or kill right?)

Juggernaut is the rock that won't break, but others can still take him out.

Guest just visiting

1. This would have been a good match, but as others said try adding more detail and better dialogue. I suck at writing, but I recognize that sentence structure and grammar go a long way.

2. Cell is faster and more versatile, so he would be able to pound on Juggernaut as plenty of people have, but and this is a big but, Juggernaut is invulnerable to damage outside of being knocked out. So even if you blow up the universe, as long as Cytorak is alive in a different universe that he is from, nothing will kill Juggernaut.

This is different than most people will think, I'm not saying Juggernaut would win, as the outcome must be decided by terms of victory (needs to actually ko, incapacitate, or kill right?)

Juggernaut is the rock that won't break, but others can still take him out.

Damn! You took my argument against Anu away, I was going to comment on Juggs perpetual invulnerability. But with that said I see Cell (any stage past his first) being able to do whatever he wanted to him, outside of physically harming him... So all in all it really depends on what the requirements for victory are

Damn! You took my argument against Anu away, I was going to comment on Juggs perpetual invulnerability. But with that said I see Cell (any stage past his first) being able to do whatever he wanted to him, outside of physically harming him... So all in all it really depends on what the requirements for victory are

Don't forget that Cell also can't stop Cell once he starts moving.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Cell can't stop himself haha

Jk but juggernaut being slow would be like you running in slow motion compared to Cell and me having hours to react before you hit me.

But again Cell cannot hurt him either

D'oh! :lol:

Yeah, I meant Cell can't stop a moving Cain.

Oh really?

DBZ? Cell is on a level of just raw power that Juggs can't handle. To think that none of his blasts would hurt him is just folly. No way that Juggernaut would be able to even hit him. Cell can fly, Juggernaut can't get up there to touch him. Funny how the Hulk can knock him out or put him down but Cell can't? If people read comics he does have a healing factor he does have that gem yet he's not impervious to any harm whatsoever. He can be cut by steel as shown in a comic where he fought a guy that sliced his eyes out and he healed yes, he has taken loads of electric shock from Ororo however he's never taken anything on a cosmic scale of power and that is where cell is. Take a look at what it took to kill cell. Cell knows all the tech of the DBZ fighters. Sprit Bomb, Piccolos attack, Gohans Masenko...telling you...Juggernaut wouldn't win this and even if he didn't get killed he could be knocked out which would qualify as a win.

I like how you bring up the low showings. A high showing of impervious to harm Juggernaut is?

136718-136696_nothingcnstpthjuggernaut_super_super.jpg

He's reduced to a skeleton and he doesn't give a damn. He's still fine as far as he's concerned.

Guest silversurfer092

HEY GUYS GUYS GUYS! We have another 12 year old on the site!

Guest just visiting

DBZ? Cell is on a level of just raw power that Juggs can't handle. To think that none of his blasts would hurt him is just folly. No way that Juggernaut would be able to even hit him. Cell can fly, Juggernaut can't get up there to touch him. Funny how the Hulk can knock him out or put him down but Cell can't? If people read comics he does have a healing factor he does have that gem yet he's not impervious to any harm whatsoever. He can be cut by steel as shown in a comic where he fought a guy that sliced his eyes out and he healed yes, he has taken loads of electric shock from Ororo however he's never taken anything on a cosmic scale of power and that is where cell is. Take a look at what it took to kill cell. Cell knows all the tech of the DBZ fighters. Sprit Bomb, Piccolos attack, Gohans Masenko...telling you...Juggernaut wouldn't win this and even if he didn't get killed he could be knocked out which would qualify as a win.

If cell is on a cosmic level, then your a perfect example of logic, reason, and maturity and need to preside over your own country. And that's not sarcas-HAHAHA! I almost made it through that sentence. Lol

Juggs is never KO'd by physical attacks, the hulk threw him into the distance and sidestepped him causing Juggs to run into a lake. He never KO'd him. Because he's Kortyks avatar Juggs is invulnerable to physical damage, litterally! Cells can use his self proclaimed solar system busting attack and find Juggernaut climbing out the rubble without a scratch.

Only way you would be right is if this happened to be Ultimate or Movie Juggernaut who's just a mutant.