Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Ultimate Captain America vs Deathstroke

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darxeth
You know he technically lost that fight against the JLA.

I know, by a hair. :/

But, he overpowered Kyle who was wearing the "most powerful weapon in the universe."

Or he would have, had Green Arrow not intervened.

Still, Deathstroke has to very strong to overpower a green lantern's will.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
BUT HE DIDN'T!

His willpower no, but Kyle in general was over powered there. Pretty impressive considering Kyle was using the ring's power to punch, and not his own.

Guest Darxeth
BUT HE DIDN'T!

You are correct, he didn't. Not because he wasn't strong enough, but because someone interfered.

Edit: My point is that Deathstroke is strong enough to be equal in power with a green lantern's will with raw strength.

He was able to break Kyle's fingers, even when he supposedly has a force field on at all times. Meaning, Deathstroke's strength > than the force field strength.

Guest force_echo

How do you know? How do you know if Green Arrow hadn't interfered, DS would have taken the ring? You can't just make assumptions on what happens. And how do you know he used the ring's power to punch? Thats not even possible, the ring doesn't give you super strength. The fact that the fight lasted longer than a second shows that Green Lantern was PIS-nerfed to a complete dumbass who forgot he had a Power Ring.

Guest Darxeth
How do you know? How do you know if Green Arrow hadn't interfered, DS would have taken the ring? You can't just make assumptions on what happens. And how do you know he used the ring's power to punch? Thats not even possible, the ring doesn't give you super strength. The fact that the fight lasted longer than a second shows that Green Lantern was PIS-nerfed to a complete dumbass who forgot he had a Power Ring.

Deathstroke broke Rayner's finger's. He had him kneeling. That's how I know.

Yes, I can. When Batman died I assumed Dick Grayson would take up the mantle..guess what? He did.

When everyone thought Damian Wayne would be a constant brat I assumed he would eventually respect Grayson and see him as a mentor. Guess what? It happened. :]

The ring CAN enable you to lift things very heavy. In a sense, you could wrap the field generated by the ring around your hand (As Rayner did), and use it to do more damage.

All it takes is a little imagination, :]

Guest force_echo
Deathstroke broke Rayner's finger's. He had him kneeling. That's how I know.

Yes, I can. When Batman died I assumed Dick Grayson would take up the mantle..guess what? He did.

When everyone thought Damian Wayne would be a constant brat I assumed he would eventually respect Grayson and see him as a mentor. Guess what? It happened. :]

The ring CAN enable you to lift things very heavy. In a sense, you could wrap the field generated by the ring around your hand (As Rayner did), and use it to do more damage.

No, you can't. You don't have any proof that DS would have pried the ring from Kyle Rayner's fingers, because it never happened.

I predicted every plot twist from every media I've ever experienced. And I'm telling you DS would not have beaten Kyle Rayner. Bullshit arguments for the win.

Prove that he did that. Hell, prove that he's EVER done that. Besides, why would he make a field wrapping around his hand when it would make more sense to just wrap DS or hit him with a fist construct? You know, like he usually does.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

This is why DC blows, we get people quoting things out of context.

The ring is not the most powerful weapon in DC. That is like saying the Power Cosmic is, yet Sentry can beat up Terrax.

Another reason why I am starting to dislike this whole so called logical talking. Remember when someone said that Spiderman was qouted saying that Sentry Estamilated(or some word that was misspelled) Galactus? sack of crap.

It's a comic book, logic fails on every aspect, Marvel, DC or what have you. Flash couldn't just steal his "speed"?

Kyle couldn't um let's say FLY in the air and shoot things from up there? This shows that the JL has crappy teamwork, bad leadership, both, or better yet, stupid comics. We have in this post how many power houses? and they seem like it's a struggle, yet I recall people saying that Death was defeated by Batman, Nightwing and someone else, so three of them are better than the powerhouses shown on this scan?

Sure Martial Arts skills go far, but not this far, not as they say on a DC comic book. That is like Bruce Lee with a slight healing power( even DC states he cannot heal limbs or as a matter a fact cannot heal from lsong a heart, head, etc.. he can heal moderate wounds at most, like a re-amped Logan when he was called Patch)

Guest MarvelFan15

If he opted for a punch instead of something cooler, like an ACME Anvile or an army of zombie-esque Ninjas, Rayner has no imagination at all.

Guest Spytheman
Cap wins this after a long struggle. Cap is not only better skilled, his body is constantly secreting the SS Serum into his body as to him always being peak human, Batman and others of his level will get tired and so Caps' won't as much. He is not slower speed wise, as Cap has caught up to a speeding car. (I am assuming it was at least 30-50 mph)

Skills I would say even, with an edge to Deathstroke as he might have weapons, but Cap with hsi shield is more versatile than someone with a sword or even two. His Shield is not going to break, given Cap's strength, Deathstroke won't knock it out of his hands and given the amount of force he uses to throw it, it will be able to knock him out, whether throwing it or using it as a bashing weapon.

(Final Justice anyone)?

:P

lol

Guest Spytheman
Um, there are no Marvel humans on par with DC's best humans. (Save for Iron Man)

umm, theres not?

DC

Batman

Nightwing

Green Arrow

Huntress

Blue Beetle (Think he's a human)

Marvel

Captain America

Winter Soldier

Hawkeye

Daredevil

Black Panther

Taskmaster

Nick Fury

Punisher

Black Widow

IRON MAN!

i probably used bad examples but give me a DC and I bet I can counter it.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

lol

lol, I saw that, better skilled as in better trained. Sure Deathstroke knows more martial arts, but as a soldier, Cap takes it.

Sorry to have it confusing.

Guest Spytheman
With a fight this even in stats... Im gonna say the difference maker might be "Martial-Art h2h vs Army h2h"... Sorry Cap. :P

but... isn't martial arts better then army fighting?

Guest Darxeth
This is why DC blows, we get people quoting things out of context.

The ring is not the most powerful weapon in DC. That is like saying the Power Cosmic is, yet Sentry can beat up Terrax.

Another reason why I am starting to dislike this whole so called logical talking. Remember when someone said that Spiderman was qouted saying that Sentry Estamilated(or some word that was misspelled) Galactus? sack of crap.

It's a comic book, logic fails on every aspect, Marvel, DC or what have you. Flash couldn't just steal his "speed"?

Kyle couldn't um let's say FLY in the air and shoot things from up there? This shows that the JL has crappy teamwork, bad leadership, both, or better yet, stupid comics. We have in this post how many power houses? and they seem like it's a struggle, yet I recall people saying that Death was defeated by Batman, Nightwing and someone else, so three of them are better than the powerhouses shown on this scan?

Sure Martial Arts skills go far, but not this far, not as they say on a DC comic book. That is like Bruce Lee with a slight healing power( even DC states he cannot heal limbs or as a matter a fact cannot heal from lsong a heart, head, etc.. he can heal moderate wounds at most, like a re-amped Logan when he was called Patch)

Flash can absorb speed from people who are running. Deathstroke wasn't running. :P

Dc said Deathstroke can heal from fatal wounds. Not just moderate. sorry guy. It's on the DC wiki that someone earlier said was a good source of info.

He's actually been stabbed clean through the chest, and walked it off.

Guest Darxeth
No, you can't. You don't have any proof that DS would have pried the ring from Kyle Rayner's fingers, because it never happened.

I predicted every plot twist from every media I've ever experienced. And I'm telling you DS would not have beaten Kyle Rayner. Bullshit arguments for the win.

Prove that he did that. Hell, prove that he's EVER done that. Besides, why would he make a field wrapping around his hand when it would make more sense to just wrap DS or hit him with a fist construct? You know, like he usually does.

Yes, I can. :]

You don't have any proof that he wouldn't have without any interference. :P

My guess is that Kyle was emotionally compromised, which was part of Deathstroke's plan.

People tend to fight sloppier and fail to think as clearly when they're emotionally compromised.

Guest xman4life
Yes, I can. :]

You don't have any proof that he wouldn't have without any interference. :P

My guess is that Kyle was emotionally compromised, which was part of Deathstroke's plan.

People tend to fight sloppier and fail to think as clearly when they're emotionally compromised.

Dude the fight was ultra flawed for multiple reason.

1)Green Lantern can fly FTL, and so can Flash. the fact that they weren't using their full potential is just crazy.

2)WTF is Hal doing throwing a punch when he could have just trap him in a bubble,OR Punch him with a construct fist?

3)Zatanna could have finished the fight before it began BUT she didn't

4)why did they swarm him like crazed bees and not use proper team work?

I'm just saying the fight was very flawed. Like ANY Lex Luthor Superman fight.

Guest Darxeth
Dude the fight was ultra flawed for multiple reason.

1)Green Lantern can fly FTL, and so can Flash. the fact that they weren't using their full potential is just crazy.

2)WTF is Hal doing throwing a punch when he could have just trap him in a bubble,OR Punch him with a construct fist?

3)Zatanna could have finished the fight before it began BUT she didn't

4)why did they swarm him like crazed bees and not use proper team work?

I'm just saying the fight was very flawed. Like ANY Lex Luthor Superman fight.

1. The were emotionally compromised.

2. It's Kyle Rayner, not Hal Jordan. (Shows your knowledge of the comic already, hah.)

3. Zatanna COULD have finished the fight and Deathstroke knew this, that's why he went after her first.

4. They were emotionally compromised, still.

Guest Spytheman

don't Green Lanterns have automatic force fields that envelope their bodies without them even needing to maintain it? How did Deathstroke get past that?

Guest xman4life
don't Green Lanterns have automatic force fields that envelope their bodies without them even needing to maintain it? How did Deathstroke get past that?

EXACTLY.........................what happened to that? Hal or Kyle have the SAME powers so it doesn't matter, hell it can be john or guy. same powers. Green Lantern has tons on powers that were forgotten. same with flash

Guest LoneWolf

JLA is hands down the most pitifully lead team in existence. I think Batman keeps them dumb so that he can beat them if he needs to (As he has been shown to do). I'd say Wolverine could take the JLA down.. hell or even Punisher.

WTF is Zatanna doing in the back there watching her teammates get beaten... how is Flash on the ground like he got his ass kicked? What a failure team...

If I had the powers of ANY of these:

Green Lantern

Zatanna

Martian Manhunter

Flash

Our team would not lose to DS.. it would be a very quick, 1 second fight.

Guest Spytheman
JLA is hands down the most pitifully lead team in existence. I think Batman keeps them dumb so that he can beat them if he needs to (As he has been shown to do). I'd say Wolverine could take the JLA down.. hell or even Punisher.

WTF is Zatanna doing in the back there watching her teammates get beaten... how is Flash on the ground like he got his ass kicked? What a failure team...

Id I had the powers of ANY of these:

Green Lantern

Zatanna

Martian Manhunter

Flash

Our team would not lose to DS.. it would be a very quick, 1 second fight.

I'd love to see Green Lantern just fly in the air and Deathstroke is just like "... well sh*t."