Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Ultimate Captain America vs Deathstroke

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
Feats shouldn't be relied on too heavily. 616 Cap has more feats because he's in more comics, and because Marvel have been playing him up as a super hero since the '60s. If we look at the stuff Marvel's stated about the two, it can be seen that 616 Cap is peak human in most aspects, and metahuman in speed and reflexes, while Ultimate Cap is metahuman in pretty much every regard.

agreed, so with that, if Nightwing can whomp on Deathstroke, so can this cap. I hate doing this, but

Batman=Captain America(616)

Nightwing slightly > Batman which ialso means > than Cap (616)

Cap (Ultimate) is > better than Cap(616)

therefore Cap(Ultimate) is > than both Batman and Cap(616)

therefore Cap(Ultimate) should be equal to Nightwing or Deathstroke.

And that is what I get from everyone on CBUB, my personal opinion is that Cap 616 beats Batman which could beat Nightwing and therefore beat Deathstroke, but it is an opinion.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darxeth
agreed, so with that, if Nightwing can whomp on Deathstroke, so can this cap. I hate doing this, but

Batman=Captain America(616)

Nightwing slightly > Batman which ialso means > than Cap (616)

Cap (Ultimate) is > better than Cap(616)

therefore Cap(Ultimate) is > than both Batman and Cap(616)

therefore Cap(Ultimate) should be equal to Nightwing or Deathstroke.

And that is what I get from everyone on CBUB, my personal opinion is that Cap 616 beats Batman which could beat Nightwing and therefore beat Deathstroke, but it is an opinion.

Hm.

Deathstroke barely lost Tim Drake, Nightwing, and Batman at the same time.

sooo yeah.

Nightwing can't beat Deathstroke under normal circumstances.

Neither can Batman.

see link:

http://rouju.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/d...e-vs-batman.jpg

Ultimate Captain America is almost exactly like Deathstroke: The differences?

-Deathstroke is the better tactician AND improviser

-Captain is slightly better at fighting.

-Deathstroke's reflexes and reaction speed are better

-Deathstroke's armor is better

-Captain's weapon is better

Ultimately: Slade has the advantage

Guest tomisntblue
cap can dodge bullets so i can't imagine deathstroke being faster than that.

Because no one in comics is faster than dodging bullets.

Guest bigballerju

Deathstroke has lost many times going back to when he was Deathstroke the Terminator. Slade has been smacked around plenty of times:

Page 10-

Titans38-Page10.jpg

Page 11-

Titans38-Page11.jpg

Page 12-

Titans38-Page12.jpg

Guest Darxeth
cap can dodge bullets so i can't imagine deathstroke being faster than that.

Deathstroke can move as fast as he thinks.

And he thinks faster than bullets travel.

:]

Guest bigballerju

Deathstroke doesn't move as fast as he thinks exactly and those scans of Roy smacking him around are prove he is not this unbeatable opponent which no one can touch in a fight. Deathstroke is better then most however it depends on the fighter he is up against sometimes.

Ultimate Cap's feats are on a level where he would most definitely beat Deathstroke.

Guest xman4life
Because no one in comics is faster than dodging bullets.

im talking about reflexes sir not to make that an amazing feat im just saying deathstroke can't be faster than that for him to be street level.

Guest xman4life
Deathstroke doesn't move as fast as he thinks exactly and those scans of Roy smacking him around are prove he is not this unbeatable opponent which no one can touch in a fight. Deathstroke is better then most however it depends on the fighter he is up against sometimes.

Ultimate Cap's feats are on a level where he would most definitely beat Deathstroke.

I agree with you. If Roy was able to hurt and fight deathstroke like that with cap being FASTER and STRONGER he would probably hurt him a whole lot more.

Guest Darxeth

Decided to do a bit more research on both characters.

Deathstroke almost defeated the JLA

Ultimate Captain America almost defeated Hulk.

JLA > Hulk

Deathstroke can lift a max of around 6 tons.

Ultimate Captain America can lift a max of around 4 tons.

Thus, proving Deathstroke is stronger than Captain America.

Ultimate Captain America can dodge bullets, as can Deathstroke. the difference?

Deathstroke was able to hit impulse when impulse was running full speed

Deathstroke has also dodged Cassandra Cains attacks with ease (And fought Nightwing at the same time)

Deathstroke's improvisation skills > Ultimate Captain America's

Deathstroke's intelligence > Ultimate Captain America's

I also read that Captain America's fighting ability is inferior to his 616 counterpart, making Slade the better fighter.

Looked up both character's healing factors:

Ultimate Captain America's healing factor has been listed to heal severe injuries in days

Deathstroke's heals severe injuries in minutes and can resurrect him in days, although making him temporarily insane

So now I'm confident that Slade could win this, there are just too many advantages in his favor.

Guest Darxeth

Really? Interesting. Did you Ever read that comic? It's the same one where the cover depicts Jericho having lightning abilities if I'm not mistaken. Kinda funny..

Kinda shows how incompetent the writer was..

Oh btw, Deathstroke does move as fast as he thinks. (How do you think he was able to hit impulse who moves faster than quicksilver?)

*Sigh* I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but whatevs.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Batmanv...e/news/?a=48028

http://acomicbookblog.com/2011/08/titans-38-review/

Guest Darxeth

You mean these feats?

http://www.thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/upl...UCA_001_027.jpg

http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2008...fighttowin1.jpg

Note: Sorry about all the post, the edit thing wasn't working for me earlier :/

Guest bigballerju

Loved how you ignored the fact like Xman said Roy was able to smack around Slade when Roy isn't even on Captain America's level physically. Oh did you read the comic where Slade beat the JLA? Slade fought a JLA who were bloodlusted because of Sue's death and weren't thinking straight. Slade knew they were coming because Dr.Light paid him to protect him because the JLA thought he killed Sue and Slade had prep. Slade has never beat the JLA in a straight up fight with no prep.

Did you actually read the Titans series? Deathstroke was trying to save his son Jericho (Or bring him back to life but I can't remember which one) and give him a body which he succeeded. He used the team he created to get everything he needed and made a machine where the dead could be brought to life. Thats not even the point and doesn't prove a thing though. The point being Slade got smacked around by Roy and Ultimate Captain America is way above that.

Guest Darxeth
Loved how you ignored the fact like Xman said Roy was able to smack around Slade when Roy isn't even on Captain America's level physically. Oh did you read the comic where Slade beat the JLA? Slade fought a JLA who were bloodlusted because of Sue's death and weren't thinking straight. Slade knew they were coming because Dr.Light paid him to protect him because the JLA thought he killed Sue and Slade had prep. Slade has never beat the JLA in a straight up fight with no prep.

Did you actually read the Titans series? Deathstroke was trying to save his son Jericho (Or bring him back to life but I can't remember which one) and give him a body which he succeeded. He used the team he created to get everything he needed and made a machine where the dead could be brought to life. Thats not even the point and doesn't prove a thing though. The point being Slade got smacked around by Roy and Ultimate Captain America is way above that.

I didn't ignore it, if you read my previous posts you would have seen that :]

Regardless, I stand firm by the character descriptions and consistency.

Deathstroke has defeated Roy and the rest of the titans many times.

And, how come everyone ignores that Deathstroke can come back from the dead and heals much faster than Captain America?

What does this prove?

Deahtstroke could allow cap to beat him and figure his style and tactics out. Then, Deathstroke would form a plan and take Cap down. :P

Guest bigballerju

You still don't get it. Its not the fact Roy beat Slade its the fact your trying to say Slade wins because of being physically superior when thats not true when Roy in those scans is smacking him around. Slade knows how Roy fights and still got beat by Roy when Roy got angry. Slade's mind and physical feats don't mean he can beat almost anybody who is below him. It depends on the actual fighter sometimes. You add in Ultimate Cap's physical abilities which are right under Slade with his fighting skill you have a Cap who beats Slade. If Batman, Roy, Green Arrow, and more give Slade a good long fight with some of them beating Slade. Then Ultimate Cap who is above human like Slade has so much of a higher chance of smacking around Slade too its not even funny.

Ultimate Cap's strength is very high as well:

1410704-capitain_america_vs_hulk_02_super.jpg

1314156-ultcap_tree_feat_super.jpg

Ultimate Cap grabbing a giant Ant Man and bringing him down to the floor:

TheUltimates9-Page8.jpg

TheUltimates9-Page9.jpg

Guest Darxeth
You still don't get it. Its not the fact Roy beat Slade its the fact your trying to say Slade wins because of being physically superior when thats not true when Roy in those scans is smacking him around. Slade knows how Roy fights and still got beat by Roy when Roy got angry. Slade's mind and physical feats don't mean he can beat almost anybody who is below him. It depends on the actual fighter sometimes. You add in Ultimate Cap's physical abilities which are right under Slade with his fighting skill you have a Cap who beats Slade. If Batman, Roy, Green Arrow, and more give Slade a good long fight with some of them beating Slade. Then Ultimate Cap who is above human like Slade has so much of a higher chance of smacking around Slade too its not even funny.

Ultimate Cap's strength is very high as well:

1410704-capitain_america_vs_hulk_02_super.jpg

1314156-ultcap_tree_feat_super.jpg

Ultimate Cap grabbing a giant Ant Man and bringing him down to the floor:

TheUltimates9-Page8.jpg

TheUltimates9-Page9.jpg

Look guy, you're not changing my mind.

I don't think that the comic depicting Roy beating Slade is very relevant.

Why? Because It also depicts Jericho having lightning crackling around his hands when he doesn't even have that ability. :P

Did you read the review of the comic? The writing was awful. (Almost as bad as Sentry's)

Also, did you forget that Slade has owned Batman on several occasions?

And how come you avoid the fact that Deathstroke can heal much faster than Cap and can come back from the dead?

Slade can fight his heart out against cap and heal any injuries that cap deals in minutes.

Then he'd learn cap's tactics and capitalize on his faults.

I actually posted a link to a collage of scans earlier that shows just how awesome Deathstroke is.

He took out Aquaman and Flash without prep.

And if I'm not mistaken, DC New 52's Slade is more powerful and more skilled than ever before (Which is the Slade AVP is using, I think)

Anyways, I don't believe Cap has what it takes to beat Slade, sorry :/

I respect your opinion though :]

Guest bigballerju

Actually your overdoing Slade's healing factor because its not that high. Hence Slade missing his eye after Green Arrow stabbed him in the eye and he was unable to heal. Slade being beaten and bloody in his past fights as well. So his healing factor means nothing here. Ultimate Cap's durability is high as well. Your talking about somebody who has jumped out of a building a couple stories high and gotten up like it was nothing.

Did you actually read the comic or are you going by what other people said on different sites? The fact you keep referencing the lightening near Jericho tells me you didn't read it at all nor do you even know what happened in the issue. How does that prove anything? Roy a regular human smacked around Deathstroke who your saying would beat Ultimate Cap whose physical feats are high enough where he would have a way easier chance of beating Deathstroke then anybody like Batman or Red Arrow. Ultimate Cap is literally above human just like Deathstroke and literally right under him physically. You posting a link to scans showing how awesome Slade is doesn't prove anything here. Your also ignoring the scans I posted showing Ultimate Cap's strength. Taking down Ant Man who was grown to his Giant level, literally fighting hulk, and more.

Who is this reviewer because his review of the comic means nothing to me and its not even a review from a site at least like IGN or anything like that. Titans the series was actually good with Slade forming his own team and more. The final battle with Slade's team and Batman (Dick Grayson)'s team was great. Slade manipulating everyone from the Marvel Family to the JLA and more showed how great Slade was.

Guest Darxeth
Actually your overdoing Slade's healing factor because its not that high. Hence Slade missing his eye after Green Arrow stabbed him in the eye and he was unable to heal. Slade being beaten and bloody in his past fights as well. So his healing factor means nothing here. Ultimate Cap's durability is high as well. Your talking about somebody who has jumped out of a building a couple stories high and gotten up like it was nothing.

Did you actually read the comic or are you going by what other people said on different sites? The fact you keep referencing the lightening near Jericho tells me you didn't read it at all nor do you even know what happened in the issue. How does that prove anything? Roy a regular human smacked around Deathstroke who your saying would beat Ultimate Cap whose physical feats are high enough where he would have a way easier chance of beating Deathstroke then anybody Batman or Red Arrow. Ultimate Cap is literally above human just like Deathstroke and literally right under him physically. You posting a link to scans showing how awesome Slade is doesn't prove anything here. Your also ignoring the scans I posted showing Ultimate Cap's strength. Taking down Ant Man who was grown to his Giant level, literally fighting hulk, and more.

Who is this reviewer because his review of the comic means nothing to me and its not even a review from a site at least like IGN or anything like that. Titans the series was actually good with Slade forming his own team and more. The final battle with Slade's team and Batman (Dick Grayson)'s team was great. Slade manipulating everyone from the Marvel Family to the JLA and more showed how great Slade was.

No, I'm not. He survived having a sword stabbed completely through his chest and walked it off. sooo, yeah. :]

Um, Slade lifts 6 tons. Cap lifts 4 tons at his max

that's a 4000 lbs. difference, kind of a huge physical difference there. :P

Next, he survived a few stories? Cool. But can he survive a sword through his chest and walk it off? No says I.

So when you post scans it makes a difference but when I do it, it doesn't? Interesting thought process.

I never said the series wasn't good, quit assuming. I said that one comic wasn't good. There's a difference [:

Whom has Captain America defeated that is faster and stronger than he is, hm?

Besides, like I said: You. Are. Not. Changing. My. Opinion. We're going to have to agree to disagree. :]

P.S.: I bet Captain America wouldn't be able to beat Aquaman and the Flash. :)

Guest bigballerju

My scans I have posted against all your points. Your only two scans showed Cap getting punched which you tried using to describe Ultimate Cap's feat which they don't neither do they disprove any of Cap's feats. You giving me a link to site showing how awesome Deathstroke is doesn't do anything here. If your not using it to prove a point there is no use.

Once again you keep using Slade's feats to say he beat Cap when I already one showed you a scan of Slade getting punked out by Roy who is a regular human. Oh Slade being 2 tons higher then Cap is not much of a difference and doesn't really help him out.

You still didn't read the issue nor the comic series so it doesn't matter but thats besides the point. Cap wouldn't need to survive a sword through the chest as he has his shield to block the attacks. Cap's reflexes and speed are above human as well. Slade's able to hit the Flashes because he knows how they attack and battle because he has been fighting them for a long time going back to Barry Allen. Slade's reflexes while very fast and always on point aren't gone mean much when he is fighting another person above human who also has reflexes above human along with speed.

But thats it on that I guess.

Edit: There is a reason why Slade always said different Flash same moves.

Guest Darxeth
My scans I have posted against all your points. Your only two scans showed Cap getting punched which you tried using to describe Ultimate Cap's feat which they don't neither do they disprove any of Cap's feats. You giving me a link to site showing how awesome Deathstroke is doesn't do anything here. If your not using it to prove a point there is no use.t

Once again you keep using Slade's feats to say he beat Cap when I already one showed you a scan of Slade getting punked out by Roy who is a regular human. Oh Slade being 2 tons higher then Cap is not much of a difference and doesn't really help him out.

You still didn't read the issue nor the comic series so it doesn't matter but thats besides the point. Cap wouldn't need to survive a sword through the chest as he has his shield to block the attacks. Cap's reflexes and speed are above human as well. Slade's able to hit the Flashes because he knows how they attack and battle because he has been fighting them for a long time going back to Barry Allen. Slade's reflexes while very fast and always on point aren't gone mean much when he is fighting another person above human who also has reflexes above human along with speed.

But thats it on that I guess.

Again, you're not changing my opinion. Sorry. :P

Bad writing = fact? I think not. With that logic some might say that Squirrel girl can take out Galactus.

Posting Slade's feats aren't important? I'm sorry, I forgot this topic wasn't about him..oh wait.

I didn't know feats weren't deciding factors in battles, my bad.

2000lbs. isn't a big difference eh?

Hm, So if you were bench pressing something, and I added 2000 lbs., it wouldn't be much of a difference?

Or more to the point, if Captain America was stabbed with 2000 lbs. of extra force, it wouldn't make a difference?

Interesting logic.

Deathstroke ftw.

He's smarter. He's stronger. He's faster/ He's more Skilled. He's got better armor.

He might not be as consistent, but since we're talking New 52 DC Slade, he's more powerful and more trained than ever before.

His healing factor is much faster.

He's just better.

He can come back from the dead.

Again, I will state, he can come back from the dead.

I respect your opinion,

Good night.

Guest xman4life
No, I'm not. He survived having a sword stabbed completely through his chest and walked it off. sooo, yeah. :]

Um, Slade lifts 6 tons. Cap lifts 4 tons at his max

that's a 4000 lbs. difference, kind of a huge physical difference there. :P

Next, he survived a few stories? Cool. But can he survive a sword through his chest and walk it off? No says I.

So when you post scans it makes a difference but when I do it, it doesn't? Interesting thought process.

I never said the series wasn't good, quit assuming. I said that one comic wasn't good. There's a difference [:

Whom has Captain America defeated that is faster and stronger than he is, hm?

Besides, like I said: You. Are. Not. Changing. My. Opinion. We're going to have to agree to disagree. :]

P.S.: I bet Captain America wouldn't be able to beat Aquaman and the Flash. :)

Simple. Deathstroke fights and got beat by Roy=HUMAN.

Ultimate Cap fought and got beat by...............................NO HUMAN. The end.lol

But feel free to keep your opinion. But the whole eye doesn't grow back thing is kinda big flaw in your theory. So i figure a snapped neck or being decapitated would put him down for a little bit.lol

Guest Darxeth
Simple. Deathstroke fights and got beat by Roy=HUMAN.

Ultimate Cap fought and got beat by...............................NO HUMAN. The end.lol

But feel free to keep your opinion. But the whole eye doesn't grow back thing is kinda big flaw in your theory. So i figure a snapped neck or being decapitated would put him down for a little bit.lol

Um, there are no Marvel humans on par with DC's best humans. (Save for Iron Man)

Again, bad writing.

Which, I'm sure a diehard marvel like yourself could understand.

*Cough* Sentry *cough*

Guest bigballerju

Bad writing doesn't mean its fact? Since when? You didn't even read the comic anyway so forget it.

Your really not even reading what I post so never mind. Oh by the way reboot Deathstroke just got beat by Batman when Slade tried attacking him when he was in his batplane. Batman fought Slade easily and then escaped the Batplane to let it crash with Slade. All the feats Slade has performed in his series Ultimate Cap has done and hell Ultimate Cap literally fought Hulk. Ultimate Cap is right under Slade in the physical department so most of Slade's physical abilities aren't like they are so superior to Ultimate Cap he wins. Slade's only advantage is his mind and reflexes which both have proven don't always mean he can win the fight. Ultimate Cap could take Slade's head off with the Shield and kill him which Ultimate Cap would do since he has no problems with killing a foe in a fight if he needs to.

Guest bigballerju
Um, there are no Marvel humans on par with DC's best humans. (Save for Iron Man)

Again, bad writing.

Which, I'm sure a diehard marvel like yourself could understand.

*Cough* Sentry *cough*

Thats a load of crap. Really it is.