Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Treacherous, Nilan, Soberguy, Rakai'Thwei, Tomsintblue, and Tarvius

DamagingRob

There is a particular way I do my sigs. Most know it. It is often copied, most know that too. Hell, Out of Context is practically trademarked.

...and look don't be taking all your admin anger out on me. *wags finger and shakes head*

Yeah Tarv deserves some too. :D Meh, I've never made Out of Context theatre. :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think DamagingRob should stop using all my sig ideas as soon as I barf em out my brain.

:D I usually just sig someone randomly when I like what they say. Sober just happened to say something I found sig worthy this time.

There is a particular way I do my sigs. Most know it. It is often copied, most know that too. Hell, Out of Context is practically trademarked.

...and look don't be taking all your admin anger out on me. *wags finger and shakes head*

I have no admin anger. I don't think any of you know who I am. None of you RSVP'd for my christmas party :D Well, maybe some anger for that.

Out of Context Theatre should never be touched by anyone. Even though I've wanted to numerous times, I never will...or will I :D No, I won't.

I'd say be careful about reposting a match so soon, Rob, as from what I've seen doing so usually hurts its popularity the second time around.

And before the "quacks", lol, I think somebody mentioned you should turn this into an arc. If you do so, probably base the matches on the comments that come up in the forum, whichever ones inspire you.

Yeah, what happened to Tarv anyway? He certainly didn't make any announcements on the forums that he'd be gone.

I assume it came up in the Chat room. That's where I first heard about it. Though, I wasn't there when he or whoever said it, so I don't know how long it will be. All I heard was he's going to be gone for awhile for Christmas.

Yeah, what happened to Tarv anyway? He certainly didn't make any announcements on the forums that he'd be gone.

That is what happens when someone leaves for a legitimate reason- they just go. Announcing you are leaving is waving a "pay attention to me" flag. If the reason is legit, you just peace out, and let us know about it when (if) you come back.

I don't really know who DamagingRob is- he claims we've "butted heads" in the past but honestly I don't recall ever seeing that user name- are you using an alt?

I'm being nice and keeping my opinions to myself. Please not use "Ivan" or "BlueDream" in any CBUB related anything, ever. Just to address it here, there is also a standing moratorium on using the name "serge." Any other name, contact that individual to request permission.

I don't really know who DamagingRob is- he claims we've "butted heads" in the past but honestly I don't recall ever seeing that user name- are you using an alt?

:D I have never been known as anything, other than what my name is now, on this site.

:D I have never been known as anything, other than what my name is now, on this site.

In that case you are definitely not someone I have any strong feelings about. The only reason I closed that thread is that I am not a fan of "Ivan" being used in any context. It's just a screen name, and there have been times in the past when "Ivan" was treated as everyone's favorite boogeyman- blamed for everything from script errors to inclement weather. Ivan is just a dude from the FPL.

In that case you are definitely not someone I have any strong feelings about. The only reason I closed that thread is that I am not a fan of "Ivan" being used in any context. It's just a screen name, and there have been times in the past when "Ivan" was treated as everyone's favorite boogeyman- blamed for everything from script errors to inclement weather. Ivan is just a dude from the FPL.

I pretty much came to that conclusion when I received your PM answer. All that was posted before that. And looking back at the thread I was thinking about, it's more like I caused an argument between you and a couple others. Rather than us actually arguing between each other. And like I said in my response, I understand if you don't want to be used. I'll ask another Admin if I can use them instead, once I find out if Nilan's fine with me doing this. Nilan's irreplaceable. :D

DamagEdit: You might actually know me better as Rob or DRob from Chat. I don't think we've talked much on the actual site itself. Although, I've PM'ed you quite a few times in the past.

Eh... I got nothing. Believe it or not, your screen name actually gets a lot of flak still. :D Along with treach's .

Why me? Because my name is treacherous. Sure of course, go with the obvious one when we all know that Sir Exal is the mastermind behind all evil things in the EF.

:P Oh, really now? Hehehehehehehehe. Maybe I'll ask him then. :D

Guest silversurfer092
I remember when I first showed up on the old forums, Surfer's first comment to me was, "You're not very treacherous at all, are you?" Or something like that.

Those were the good days. Back when I was a little noobling by both post content and join date. Now it's just post content. I like to think 7 years here gets me out of noob territory.

Those were the good days. Back when I was a little noobling by both post content and join date. Now it's just post content. I like to think 7 years here gets me out of noob territory.

Then I have a long way to go. I'm working on my official first right now.

What the...I go away for a couple of days and this is what happens?

Use it in whatever way you want, I don't care. I do that to the rest anyway.

Guest Shockwave
Expect my next arc to feature Soberguy's adventures through the CBUB Database. Anyone else who wants to be in the series reply to this comment or hit me up via PM.

ponies. you have an arch about ponies to do

ponies. you have an arch about ponies to do

This is Marvel Man we're talking about, dude. He's also had an arc on obscure characters, as well as blog interviews, the League, etc. :D