Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Treacherous, Nilan, Soberguy, Rakai'Thwei, Tomsintblue, and Tarvius

DamagingRob

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? The match was closed? What happened?

I was just about to comment, too.

Guest tomisntblue
Eh? The match was closed? What happened?

I was just about to comment, too.

Ack!! My name is in a CBUB match! It burns!

Just a guess

Damn I missed the original comments. Was it funny shit Rob, or disgusting? :D

He's got a good point though, when we used to do those self-insert matches, we used to ask for volunteers first. Ask who wants to be in it. Some people are particular about how you use their likeness. You may create a match like that with no Ill intentions, but the next guy might create one trashing everyone. Can't show favoritism.

He's got a good point though, when we used to do those self-insert matches, we used to ask for volunteers first. Ask who wants to be in it. Some people are particular about how you use their likeness. You may create a match like that with no Ill intentions, but the next guy might create one trashing everyone. Can't show favoritism.

I've seen others do this though, and they never asked the person if it was ok or not beforehand. I know this because I was in a couple, and was surprised when I was. I really think Ivan just doesn't like me. This isn't the first time we've butted heads.

I didn't see Corvette's but it was pretty clean.

Eh, either way it's certainly ROFL material now.

Think about it. Ivan doesn't visit the CBUB matches often if at all. How would he know those matches existed. You invited him!!!!

...I did? Unless this topic was edited, I really *vulgarity*ed up. Maybe that's part of why he did what he did.

Why do you think I ask for snitches? I don't want to wade through CBUB matches all day trying to catch people. But you guys live there, you guys do the leg work. You shot your own foot. Just ask permission and post it again with the names you get. It's not that difficult.

Think about it. Ivan doesn't visit the CBUB matches often if at all. How would he know those matches existed. You invited him!!!!

Ivan's not like a demon treach. Heh. I've been watching too many of those paranormal ghost shows. :D

The topic says Ivan, treach blah blah Get over here! Nobody edited that. You invited the teacher to Senior Skip day.

If that's true Rob, then yeah you *vulgarity*ed up big time. But it can be remedied, just send out apologies to anybody offended, and ask for permission to use their likeness.

Incidentially did you keep a copy of your work on your comp.? Might make it easier.