Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Treacherous, Nilan, Soberguy, Rakai'Thwei, Tomsintblue, and Tarvius

DamagingRob

Why do you think I ask for snitches? I don't want to wade through CBUB matches all day trying to catch people. Buoy guys live there, you guys do the leg work. You shot your own foot. Just ask permission and post it again with the names you get. It's not that difficult.

That's an idea. Like I said though, I posted this topic so everyone involved would know they'd been used...and I kinda forgot him it seems. So, I'll post it again in 3 days time if everyone involved is fine with it. Treach, Nilan, Sober, Rakai, Tom, Tarv, and Ivan. Got ya that time. :D I may have to wait longer though. Just remembered Tarv ain't around. But if the rest give the ok, I'll ask Tarv once he gets back.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The topic says Ivan, treach blah blah Get over here! Nobody edited that. You invited the teacher to Senior Skip day.

That's an idea. Like I said though, I posted this topic so everyone involved would know they'd been used...and I kinda forgot him it seems. So, I'll post it again in 3 days time if everyone involved is fine with it. Treach, Nilan, Sober, Rakai, Tom, Tarv, and Ivan. Got ya that time. :D I may have to wait longer though. Just remembered Tarv ain't around. But if the rest give the ok, I'll ask Tarv once he gets back.

Meh. If it were me, I'd probably mind a bit. Don't know, just me personally you know. But really there are a lot of us that don't care, I can see Nilan and Sober easily going with it. Rak and Tom, hmmm... if they were asked probably.

I really think Ivan just doesn't like me. This isn't the first time we've butted heads.

Wait, you and Ivan butted heads? When was this? I can't really see you butting heads with anyone here.

Well, maybe Nova, but that's another story. :D

But nah, I'm thinking Ivan's just a stickler for the rules and guidelines here. I bet he was the one that deleted the plagiurized Supes vs. Goku match (I wasn't here for the deletion, so I don't know). The latter I agreed with 100%.

Wait, you and Ivan butted heads? When was this? I can't really see you butting heads with anyone here.

But nah, I'm thinking Ivan's just a stickler for the rules and guidelines here. I bet he was the one that deleted the plagiurized Supes vs. Goku match. The latter I agreed with 100%.

Meh. Nova gets under everybody's skin. (Points to myself :D ). I don't know enough about Ivan to judge, but I have a feeling though that he isn't the only admin/mod like that, no offense to you guys.

This is your first time hearing of common decency? I can see the problem there.

Heh. Well, I never really used the internet for much before Jean led me here. Just emails and downloading free music (not illegal).

I have my own set of rules. They just happen to coincide well with the EF's rules. Ivan however, that guy is Judge Dredd. You guys are lucky. The Admins now are docile compared to how they were on the old forums. People just stayed away from the forums for the most part and guys like Surfer, Shockwave and M.Bison were the regulars.

But nah, I'm thinking Ivan's just a stickler for the rules and guidelines here. I bet he was the one that deleted the plagiurized Supes vs. Goku match (I wasn't here for the deletion, so I don't know). The latter I agreed with 100%.

Heh. Believe it or not, me and Nova weren't exactly on the best of terms at one point. Remember the mass character deletion fiasco? Really the thing I'm thinking of really isn't most people's versions of butting heads. But I think it was like a bull seeing the color red. He saw my Trunks avi in a topic, and made it pretty clear he doesn't like him. Whether that means he has an actual problem with me, personally, I can't tell ya. I would hope not. I try not to get in too much trouble. :D

Heh. Believe it or not, me and Nova weren't exactly on the best of terms at one point. Remember the mass character deletion fiasco? Really the thing I'm thinking of really isn't most people's versions of butting heads. But I think it was like a bull seeing the color red. He saw my Trunks avi in a topic, and made it pretty clear he doesn't like him. Whether that means he has an actual problem with me, personally, I can't tell ya. I would hope not. I try not to get in too much trouble. :D

Sounds strange, again I don't know Ivan all that well. Yeah character reviewing, isn't an uncontroversial topic here unfortunetly. Each time someone mentions it a wound opens up, and then things get ugly.

Heh. Believe it or not, me and Nova weren't exactly on the best of terms at one point. Remember the mass character deletion fiasco?

Do you mean número uno, número dos or número tres?

Heh. Well, it seems the CBUBers are fine with it. Which I assumed they would be since they already commented on the match before it was "Quacked Up" :D. So, it's up to the rest of the Admins and FPLers to decide if I post it again or not.

Also, welcome back, Shockwave. Yes, it was your thread that sparked the idea. Maybe I should have fit you in somewhere. I chose Rakai and Tom to be on my team because they have some fighting prowess. Where as I...got nothin'. :D

Guest Soberguy

For the record, no one needs my permission to use me or my characters in a match or fic. Knock yourselves out.

Honestly, who the f*ck cares? What's wrong with people?

For the record, no one needs my permission to use me or my characters in a match or fic. Knock yourselves out.

Honestly, who the f*ck cares? What's wrong with people?

Eh. I can't speak for everyone, but in my case it slightly urks me when people use my likeness. Mostly I just hope that it won't hurt my reputation.

Guest Soberguy
Eh. I can't speak for everyone, but in my case it slightly urks me when people use my likeness. Mostly I just hope that it won't hurt my reputation.

Being on this site hurts ALL of our reputations. I can't see how any more harm could be done.

:D We should all just have Soberguy quotes in our sigs.

:D Rob!

There is a particular way I do my sigs. Most know it. It is often copied, most know that too. Hell, Out of Context is practically trademarked.

...and look don't be taking all your admin anger out on me. *wags finger and shakes head*