The Adventures of a Time Traveling Persian Girl

Guest tomisntblue

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Blue Flame

Guest tomisntblue
"Lets go see," Emma heads off to the Big House.

"Let's," Emerald agreed hurrying back toward the big house. There, the other cabin heads were waiting for them, along with a red headed girl - Rachael Elizabeth Dare - the Oracle.

"Let's," Emerald agreed hurrying back toward the big house. There, the other cabin heads were waiting for them, along with a red headed girl - Rachael Elizabeth Dare - the Oracle.

Leon had his feet up on a table siting back relaxed.

"Hey Rachael, this is the other Emerald," She says pointing to Emerald.

Guest tomisntblue
The Blue Flame said:
Leon had his feet up on a table siting back relaxed.

"Hey Rachael, this is the other Emerald," She says pointing to Emerald.

"Hi Emerald, Rachael Elizabeth Dare," she said, extending her hand, "I uh, heard a bit about what's going on."

"Then you know how urgent the situation is," Emerald said, "So, what do I do?"

"Simple, just ask away and..." Suddenly, Rachael's eyes began to glow and green mist escaped from her mouth

"To god and mortal and child born

Already broken a promise sworn

On her shoulders the world rests

She'll rise above history's tests

A new hero will answer the call

To the Lord of Time a world will fall"

When the prophecy was finished, everything was silent for a moment. Chiron was the first to speek, "Well, it seems we have our prophecy."

tomisntblue said:
"Hi Emerald, Rachael Elizabeth Dare," she said, extending her hand, "I uh, heard a bit about what's going on."

"Then you know how urgent the situation is," Emerald said, "So, what do I do?"

"Simple, just ask away and..." Suddenly, Rachael's eyes began to glow and green mist escaped from her mouth

"To god and mortal and child born

Already broken a promise sworn

On her shoulders the world rests

She'll rise above history's tests

A new hero will answer the call

To the Lord of Time a world will fall"

When the prophecy was finished, everything was silent for a moment. Chiron was the first to speek, "Well, it seems we have our prophecy."

"A world will fall... That just freaking great." Leon mumbles.

"Sounds like a girls the hero of this prophecy." Emma says smiling.

Guest tomisntblue
"A world will fall... That just freaking great." Leon mumbles.

"Sounds like a girls the hero of this prophecy." Emma says smiling.

"Well, not to sound full of myself but I did come to find the Doctor, so this must be my quest," Emerald said, "But, as much as I hate to admit it, Leon's right. That last line is worry some... 'The Lord of Time' the Doctor is the last of the Time Lords."

"It could also mean Chronos," Chiron added, "Either way, a world falling doesn't sound good."

Emerald nodded, though she wasn't fully convinced, "And - Already Broken, a promise sworn. Uh, no one promise that we'll succeed okay?"

"Well, not to sound full of myself but I did come to find the Doctor, so this must be my quest," Emerald said, "But, as much as I hate to admit it, Leon's right. That last line is worry some... 'The Lord of Time' the Doctor is the last of the Time Lords."

"It could also mean Chronos," Chiron added, "Either way, a world falling doesn't sound good."

Emerald nodded, though she wasn't fully convinced, "And - Already Broken, a promise sworn. Uh, no one promise that we'll succeed okay?"

"Yeah, it's just great to have it be about a girl." Emma smiles. "Alright no promises that's not a promise."

Guest tomisntblue
"Yeah, it's just great to have it be about a girl." Emma smiles. "Alright no promises that's not a promise."

"We can debate the meaning of the prophecy all day," Chiron said, "For now, we need to decide how we're going to proceed. Normally, we send groups of three demigods on a quest, but perhaps there should be a total of four who go. Perhaps Emerald should chose three of you to go with her."

"We can debate the meaning of the prophecy all day," Chiron said, "For now, we need to decide how we're going to proceed. Normally, we send groups of three demigods on a quest, but perhaps there should be a total of four who go. Perhaps Emerald should chose three of you to go with her."

"Sounds fine by me just as long as I can go." Emma said half joking.

Guest tomisntblue
"Sounds fine by me just as long as I can go." Emma said half joking.

"Of course I'll pick you," Emerald said smiling, "You're the one friend I've made here. And for the other two..." She looked around, unsure of who else to pick. "I guess I'll have to go with Emerald..."

The other Emerald looked shocked, but other than that it wasn't clear, "What? Me? Why?"

"Well, if you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?" She asked, "And finally, I guess I'll pick that Leon guy... I mean, there's a good chance at least one of us will die on this mission, so why not him?"

"Of course I'll pick you," Emerald said smiling, "You're the one friend I've made here. And for the other two..." She looked around, unsure of who else to pick. "I guess I'll have to go with Emerald..."

The other Emerald looked shocked, but other than that it wasn't clear, "What? Me? Why?"

"Well, if you can't trust yourself, who can you trust?" She asked, "And finally, I guess I'll pick that Leon guy... I mean, there's a good chance at least one of us will die on this mission, so why not him?"

"I"m glad were friends to new Emerald," Emma smiles brighter.

Leon almost jumps out of his sit, "Wait me!?" He looks scared then quickly recovers with a forced sly smile. "Of course you want me along gorgeous."

Guest tomisntblue
"I"m glad were friends to new Emerald," Emma smiles brighter.

Leon almost jumps out of his sit, "Wait me!?" He looks scared then quickly recovers with a forced sly smile. "Of course you want me along gorgeous."

"You'd make a great meat shield encase things go bad," Emerald said.

"Wait," Andro spoke, "You can't just leave me behind."

His girlfriend looked at him, annoyed, "Oh? Why not?"

"Because..." Andro said, "I don't want you going into this mission by yourself."

"You'd make a great meat shield encase things go bad," Emerald said.

"Wait," Andro spoke, "You can't just leave me behind."

His girlfriend looked at him, annoyed, "Oh? Why not?"

"Because..." Andro said, "I don't want you going into this mission by yourself."

Sweat could begin to cover Leon forehead, he was great with social sittings but fighting... "Your a monster! I won't be a shield for anyone."

"Leon useless," Emma says.

"Say Leon isn't useless," Leon says using his charm speak on her.

"Leon isn't useless," Emma says without a choice. She seems very angry, "Damn Charm Speak!"

Guest tomisntblue
Sweat could begin to cover Leon forehead, he was great with social sittings but fighting... "Your a monster! I won't be a shield for anyone."

"Leon useless," Emma says.

"Say Leon isn't useless," Leon says using his charm speak on her.

"Leon isn't useless," Emma says without a choice. She seems very angry, "Damn Charm Speak!"

Both Emerald's would be visibly angered by this. "You're pathetic," one Emerald said to Leon.

"Does that make you feel better about yourself?" The other one asked, "Forcing a little girl to say something against her will?"

"And is that all you can come up with? That you're not useless?"

"How about instead just saying you're not useless you go out and prove it?"

Guest KevinDWolf93
Both Emerald's would be visibly angered by this. "You're pathetic," one Emerald said to Leon.

"Does that make you feel better about yourself?" The other one asked, "Forcing a little girl to say something against her will?"

Both twins would be mullign over the prophecy, and whether or not they should let Emma go, when Leon got the chewing out of a lifetime. Emerald in stereo.

"They are definitely the same person." Baz snarks. Gigiw ould flag down Emma.

"Are you sure your up for this?"

Guest tomisntblue
Both twins would be mullign over the prophecy, and whether or not they should let Emma go, when Leon got the chewing out of a lifetime. Emerald in stereo.

Both Emeralds glared at Baz, then at each other, and then were silent.

"Why would I want to feel better about myself?" Leon asked actually confused by the question, "I"m already the best looking man to ever live, plus I"m awesome, and have a small army of Demigods that would fight for me any day, from this camp, and the Roman camp fool."

"I don't have to prove anything to anyone much less two clones with big months," Leon smiles, "You both be a lot more pretty if you didn't speak. And how would you want me to prove it anyway? fighting?" he laughs, "I"m a half freaking god, I"m way to beautiful of a man to waste my time on fighting. I"m no brute."

"Are you sure your up for this?"

Emma glares at Gigi clearly annoyed, "I"m a big girl, I been fighting along time, I prove myself in battle before, and I will do it again." She smiles, "Remember sister my family has gave me great strength, and taught me many skills,"

Guest KevinDWolf93
Emma glares at Gigi clearly annoyed, "I"m a big girl, I been fighting along time, I prove myself in battle before, and I will do it again." She smiles, "Remember sister my family has gave me great strength, and taught me many skills,"

"Yeah, we have....don't forget any of them and be careful as always." Gigi says as she rests back. Baz took the double-glare in stride figuring they realized it by now.

"Ok, so Leon aside the team's set I suppose. Chiron, any suggestions for a fourth before this becomes a debate?"

"Yeah, we have....don't forget any of them and be careful as always." Gigi says as she rests back. Baz took the double-glare in stride figuring they realized it by now.

"Ok, so Leon aside the team's set I suppose. Chiron, any suggestions for a fourth before this becomes a debate?"

Emma puts her hand on Gigi shoulder, "I'll be careful you can count on it sister. Don't worry"

Guest tomisntblue
"Why would I want to feel better about myself?" Leon asked actually confused by the question, "I"m already the best looking man to ever live, plus I"m awesome, and have a small army of Demigods that would fight for me any day, from this camp, and the Roman camp fool."

"I don't have to prove anything to anyone much less two clones with big months," Leon smiles, "You both be a lot more pretty if you didn't speak. And how would you want me to prove it anyway? fighting?" he laughs, "I"m a half freaking god, I"m way to beautiful of a man to waste my time on fighting. I"m no brute."

"No, you're no brute... You're nothing," Spoke the new (from their perspective) Emerald, "No, I take that back you are something. You're a pathetic excuse for a man. You're worthless, and if you're content to sit here like a coward and use your little magic tricks to protect your ego from a little girl then fine, no one needs you. And my best guess, no one's ever needed you for anything. And that's why you sit there, and play your little games, and talk yourself up, so you can feel important and try to deny the sad truth that you can't do anything, for anyone. And here I was, wanting to believe that you could be more than the ugly waste of skin that you act like... thanks for proving me wrong."

Before Chiron could answer, Emerald spoke, "Leon can stay, we don't need him. I will take Emma, Emerald, and Andro."

"No, you're no brute... You're nothing," Spoke the new (from their perspective) Emerald, "No, I take that back you are something. You're a pathetic excuse for a man. You're worthless, and if you're content to sit here like a coward and use your little magic tricks to protect your ego from a little girl then fine, no one needs you. And my best guess, no one's ever needed you for anything. And that's why you sit there, and play your little games, and talk yourself up, so you can feel important and try to deny the sad truth that you can't do anything, for anyone. And here I was, wanting to believe that you could be more than the ugly waste of skin that you act like... thanks for probing me wrong."

Before Chiron could answer, Emerald spoke, "Leon can stay, we don't need him. I will take Emma, Emerald, and Andro."

"Girls need me all the time sweetheart," He says the sweetheart sarcastically, "I speak the truth I'm all the things I say, I don't have to say anything to feel important, because I am simple as that, you think I can't do anything?" He asks not caring to hear a answer so he continues, "I can do many very pleasureful things ask any of my lovers, plus I have more friends than you ever thought about having, and guess what little girl?" Leon smirks almost evilly, "My friends are safe and you can't protect even one of your friends. Who you say so damn smart and powerful? It's laughable your a waste of beauty. You can't protect the people you care about now that's pathetic."

Emma summons her bow and aims a arrow at Leon, "SHUT UP!" her face is red with anger.

OOC: Yeah Leon a asshole big time.

Guest tomisntblue
"Girls need me all the time sweetheart," He says the sweetheart sarcastically, "I speak the truth I'm all the things I say, I don't have to say anything to feel important, because I am simple as that, you think I can't do anything?" He asks not caring to hear a answer so he continues, "I can do many very pleasureful things ask any of my lovers, plus I have more friends than you ever thought about having, and guess what little girl?" Leon smirks almost evilly, "My friends are safe and you can't protect even one of your friends. Who you say so damn smart and powerful? It's laughable your a waste of beauty. You can't protect the people you care about now that's pathetic."

Emma summons her bow and aims a arrow at Leon, "SHUT UP!" her face is red with anger.

OOC: Yeah Leon a asshole big time.

Emerald was about to jump at Leon and wrap her hands around his throat, but Chiron grabbed her. "That's enough Leon, we don't have time to..."

And suddenly, Camp Half-Blood was erased from history. All memory of it would be purged from everyone's mind, until Emerald spoke, "Oh? You're friends are safe? Where you stand is where your Camp Half-Blood used to be," and as soon as Emerald said it, the demi-gods would remember everything about the safe haven that they - now - never had, "History is unraveling because thousands of years ago, Chronos stole the Doctor's body. We are hanging on by a thread and we need to go now!"

Emerald began walking toward the TARDIS, "Emma, Emerald, Andro, come with me. Everyone else, wish us luck."

Emerald was about to jump at Leon and wrap her hands around his throat, but Chiron grabbed her. "That's enough Leon, we don't have time to..."

And suddenly, Camp Half-Blood was erased from history. All memory of it would be purged from everyone's mind, until Emerald spoke, "Oh? You're friends are safe? Where you stand is where your Camp Half-Blood used to be," and as soon as Emerald said it, the demi-gods would remember everything about the safe haven that they - now - never had, "History is unraveling because thousands of years ago, Chronos stole the Doctor's body. We are hanging on by a thread and we need to go now!"

Emerald began walking toward the TARDIS, "Emma, Emerald, Andro, come with me. Everyone else, wish us luck."

Emma ran to the TARDIS, "Hurry! Everyone!"

Guest tomisntblue
Emma ran to the TARDIS, "Hurry! Everyone!"

Emerald was the first one in, followed by Emma, than Andro and the camp's Emerald. Emerald started flipping switches to make the TARDIS go. "Whatever you guys do, don't look out of the window until we've taken off."

If anyone looked outside, they last thing they would see before leaving was the former camp site being overrun by monsters right before the TARDIS went into the