Guest tomisntblue

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Blue Flame

Guest tomisntblue
"Can I feed him Emerald? Emma asks.

"No, you cannot feed him Emerald... that's me." She joked, "But, I suppose if you want you can. Although he prefers to find his own food."

Guest tomisntblue
Em giggled at Emeralds joke. "Can we go hunting then?" Emma asks, "We have a forest full of monsters."

"Sure," Emerald said, "What do you think Kieth? Hunting?"

Kieth let out an excited *whatever sound raptors make*.

Guest tomisntblue
"Yay," Emma smiles, "Lets get my Fenris first okay? I bet his hungry."

"Of course," Emerald said, getting on Keith's back as if he were a horse and starting off the TARDIS.

Guest tomisntblue
"Cool," Emma caught up and said "This way is to Fenris," She headed off towards the Arena of camp.

Emerald and Kieth followed Emma.

Emerald and Kieth followed Emma.

Emma lead them into the Arena and Fenris slept in the middle of the battle field. Emma went up to him and wakes him up with a pet, he wakes up smelling. He begins to growl once he smells Keith, Emerald's scent he knows, but not Keith's. Emma pops him on the head, "Bad doggy, Keith's our friend." He yeps like a puppy and stops his growling.

Guest tomisntblue
Emma lead them into the Arena and Fenris slept in the middle of the battle field. Emma went up to him and wakes him up with a pet, he wakes up smelling. He begins to growl once he smells Keith, Emerald's scent he knows, but not Keith's. Emma pops him on the head, "Bad doggy, Keith's our friend." He yeps like a puppy and stops his growling.

Kieth would react in a similar manner, but Emerald was able to calm him by stroking his snout. Thanks to knowledge of the ancient language and learning from the Doctor, Emerald had just enough psychic ability to communicate with the raptor on an emotional level.

"Well now, are we ready?"

Kieth would react in a similar manner, but Emerald was able to calm him by stroking his snout. Thanks to knowledge of the ancient language and learning from the Doctor, Emerald had just enough psychic ability to communicate with the raptor on an emotional level.

"Well now, are we ready?"

"Yup," Emma says, "Lets go hunting Fenris," Fenris barked happily. Emma and Fenris would head to the forest with Emerald and Keith.

Guest tomisntblue
"Yup," Emma says, "Lets go hunting Fenris," Fenris barked happily. Emma and Fenris would head to the forest with Emerald and Keith.

The girls and their pets traveled deep into the forest. The sun was setting when they left and by the time they found anything, it was dark. In the sky, they heard a shrill cry. Emma would recognize it, but it was too dark to clearly see the beast that was flying above them

Gryphon2.jpg

The girls and their pets traveled deep into the forest. The sun was setting when they left and by the time they found anything, it was dark. In the sky, they heard a shrill cry. Emma would recognize it, but it was too dark to clearly see the beast that was flying above them

Gryphon2.jpg

"I'm fairly sure that is a Griffin Emerald," Emma says ready her bow. She uses her powers to create a ball of light and sends it into the air near where she heard the cry. Hopefully this would make it easier to see the monster.

Guest tomisntblue
"I'm fairly sure that is a Griffin Emerald," Emma says ready her bow. She uses her powers to create a ball of light and sends it into the air near where she heard the cry. Hopefully this would make it easier to see the monster.

Her light would reveal 3 of the creatures. They shirked out at the suddenly light before diving down to attack. Emerald would fire an arrow, but the beasts dodged with ease.

Her light would reveal 3 of the creatures. They shirked out at the suddenly light before diving down to attack. Emerald would fire an arrow, but the beasts dodged with ease.

As the beasts dodge Emma fires a Net arrow which once close enough will shoot out a net large enough to capture two of the beasts. If this work she attempt the same thing with the other Griffin.

Guest tomisntblue
As the beasts dodge Emma fires a Net arrow which once close enough will shoot out a net large enough to capture two of the beasts. If this work she attempt the same thing with the other Griffin.

The nets would catch the beasts and bring them to the ground. They thrashed against the nets, but Kieth was quickly on them. As they began to tear their way out, the raptor began biting and clawing into them.

"Not very sporting of you," Emerald commented.

The nets would catch the beasts and bring them to the ground. They thrashed against the nets, but Kieth was quickly on them. As they began to tear their way out, the raptor began biting and clawing into them.

"Not very sporting of you," Emerald commented.

Emma shrugs and frowns, "I hate monsters..." she looked sad. She hated she had such hatred towards them and she was so good at killing them. Sometimes she felt like a monster herself.

Guest tomisntblue
Emma shrugs and frowns, "I hate monsters..." she looked sad. She hated she had such hatred towards them and she was so good at killing them. Sometimes she felt like a monster herself.

"Don't we all?" Emerald asked, "That's why they're called monsters. Though, I suppose being a monster is a matter of perspective. Tell me Emma? What would you consider a monster?"

"Don't we all?" Emerald asked, "That's why they're called monsters. Though, I suppose being a monster is a matter of perspective. Tell me Emma? What would you consider a monster?"

"Well I thought I knew..." She answers with a shake of her head, "Then I seen Fenris being attacked by his own pack and I saved him. Normally I would have killed him..." she pets Fenris on the head gently. "I think a monster something or someone who's evil, who hurts other for pleasure, or only cares for themselves hurting people who get in there way."

Guest tomisntblue
"Well I thought I knew..." She answers with a shake of her head, "Then I seen Fenris being attacked by his own pack and I saved him. Normally I would have killed him..." she pets Fenris on the head gently. "I think a monster something or someone who's evil, who hurts other for pleasure, or only cares for themselves hurting people who get in there way."

"And you think these Gryphons were monsters?" Emerald asked, looking over just in time to see one vanish into dust before Kieth could finish eating it. She wasn't sure how to take that so she looked back at Emma and continued, "They seem like any other animal to me, just roaming the forest, looking for food. No different from Kieth or Fenris."

"And you think these Gryphons were monsters?" Emerald asked, looking over just in time to see one vanish into dust before Kieth could finish eating it. She wasn't sure how to take that so she looked back at Emma and continued, "They seem like any other animal to me, just roaming the forest, looking for food. No different from Kieth or Fenris."

"Well some monster... most in my world can think like a human and most still choose to be evil." Emma says. "Take please in killing people... people I love."

Guest tomisntblue
"Well some monster... most in my world can think like a human and most still choose to be evil." Emma says. "Take please in killing people... people I love."

OOC: Pleasure, not please.

"Most, but not all. These ones didn't seem that way to me," Emerald said, as Kieth tried in vain to eat the second one before moving on to the third. "I guess what I'm saying it, just because something looks scary, or is scary, doesn't make it a monster."

OOC: Pleasure, not please.

"Most, but not all. These ones didn't seem that way to me," Emerald said, as Kieth tried in vain to eat the second one before moving on to the third. "I guess what I'm saying it, just because something looks scary, or is scary, doesn't make it a monster."

OOC: That was a mistype, I know the difference :D

"I think I'm becoming to realize that." Emma says. "Fenris helped me to start to," She smiles.

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Time skipping.

The two continued hunting for some time after that. With the monsters vanishing when they were killed, it was hard to fill Kieth's appetite, but after a few hours the raptor finally got his fill. The moon hung high in the sky when they finally retired for the night.

Emerald had trouble sleeping. The TARDIS seemed so empty without the Doctor. Eventually, sleep found her. And in the morning she was awoke to someone knocking at the door of the TARDIS.

OOC: Pick either of your characters.