Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

The Adventures of a Time Traveling Persian Girl

Guest tomisntblue

Emma would shot at the black flames firing two water arrows at the same time. As she is letting the arrows fly from her bow she attempts to roll out of the way of the flames, better safe than sorry.

"Live then John Smith! Live Doctor!!!" Ruby yells out in hope.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Blue Flame

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Ignore the fight for a moment, I'm skipping over it in favor of a long winded Doctor speech.

When the water arrows hit the fire, it created a veil of steam. Emma had no way of seeing Emerald, Two kunai knives flew out of the steam toward her.

A golden light came from the watch and surround John Smith. He screamed in pain and in terror as his mind, biology, and every last bit of DNA was rewritten. John Smith looked into Ruby's eyes. She would see it, the fear of a man dying. And as he died, the Doctor returned. The light faded. The only apparent change were his eyes. Same size, same color, same shape, but his eyes were very old, very kind, and very powerful.

"Hello, you're Ruby," The Doctor said smiling, "I'm the Doctor, I was trapped inside a fob watch, you knew that. Well I'm out now, and John Smith is dead... sort of dead... mostly dead. It's a shame that is. Also, why do they never want to be me? I rather like me." He paused for a moment, "Sorry, I'm off track."

He took a moment and looked around, "And we're still fighting... that wasn't part of the plan...Um, okay." He then noticed Emerald, who was fighting dead even with Emma. "That's not a good sight..." he sniffed the air for a moment, "Time infection, definitely a time infection. Okay... Ruby, stand back, hold on tight, and watch me do a thing."

Guest tomisntblue

"Right sorry. Head's so full of stuff, it's really hard to focus. Also, I'm not too terribly worried. Sure, fate of the world, and of time itself, and all that. But that's all usual for me. It's how I spend my... well... everyday. So yes, there's an evil and ancient god on the lose, in an automaton body, yes one of my trusted allies has been turned against us, but let's focus on the positives. For instance, I'm here now. And, perhaps, when I finish talking, I'll have come up with a plan..."

The Doctor paused, and smiled, "And, that gives me an idea."

As the battle between the two young, female, heroes continued, Emerald Spoke the world, "Ganga" knocking Emma back into a wall. Emerald drew her bow, ready to fire an arrow. Right before she loosed her arrow, a

filled the room, and the string snapped. Emerald stopped. "Doctor," she said in a low growl.

"Oh, hello Emerald. Did you miss me?"

"I'll kill you!"

"Um, right, perhaps you will. Hell, you could kill me with a single word. But you might want to rethink that, right Titant Lord?" The Doctor looked and the Titan was still locked in combat with CH-Emerald.

Chronos held her against the wall by her throat. "No, demi-god, you die here!"

"A-hem!" The Doctor said, loud enough to make Chronos look his direction, and stop. "Is that anyway to treat your guest? All this work to get me to show up and then you ignore me? And while the great Titan Lord is locked in mortal combat with a young girl, this one is planning on killing me. Which, I guess would ruin your plans."

"Emerald," Chronos said, "You will stand down."

"NO!" Emerald shouted, "The Doctor is mine. He will pay! And if you stand in my way, you die first!"

With that Emerald charged Chronos.

"Alright," The Doctor said, "That went well, now what's next..."

Guest tomisntblue

"A plan to save Emerald, I would have never thought of that. Anymore bright ideas?"

The Doctor thought it over, "Right, that Emerald, the one who was fighting Chronos, do we not care about her? Or would one of you mind going and making sure she's alright... and, you know, still breathing?"

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: CH-Emerald's no longer fighting. She's on the ground, unconscious. TT-Emerald and Chronos are fighting.

• 1 month later...
Guest tomisntblue

"Not really sir, your the genius." Ruby reminds him.

"Shit!" Emma says running over to help TT-Emerald in her fight. And Fenris would attack him as well.

"NO the...." The Doctor stopped, seeing as she was already gone, "Fine, I'll do it!"

The Doctor hurried to CH-Emerald's side. She was hurt, everywhere. She suffered from multiple cuts, the worse of which being a deel gash on her inner thigh. Her breathing was slow. As her fluttered open, she said, "Doc... Doc..."

"Sh, sh, sh," The Doctor said, "Save your breath. You're Emerald too right?" CH-Emerald slowly nodded, "Then, Emerald, thank you." he said, scanning her with his sonic screw-driver. He looked at the device, then frowned.

Guest tomisntblue

The Doctor shook his head, "I'm sorry... she's dying..." the Doctor said simply.

"I don't have the power to heal myself..." CH-Emerald said, "The magic is too thin here..."