Norman Nordstrom: 6

Jean Grey vs. Polaris
MATCH SCORE
Jean Grey: 3
Polaris: 0

The Adventures of a Time Traveling Persian Girl

Guest tomisntblue

Guest tomisntblue
Gigi was still trying to figure out what other(from her perspective) Emerald had meant by the last comment when Baz spoke.

"Ok, so is our problem finding Chronos and possibly this Doctor as a plus, or confronting the god?" Baz asks, trying to get things back on subject. Seeing the two Emerald's argue, Gigi sighs.

"How can literally the same person get mad at themselves, both of you calm down. I think its safe to assume time is of the essence."

"It's just..." The camp's Emerald would begin, "It's not everyday you meet another you. I'm just feeling kind of uneasy."

To this the other Emerald would reply, "Well, we can kiss and make up later. But right now your pretty little friend is right, we don't have much time - especially if this already happened. Of course, this could be taking place thousands of years from now, in which case we have all the time in the world."

She paused to catch her breath, "Anyway, we do need to focus. Now, my goal is saving the Doctor. That's what I care about. And, once we've saved him, Chronos won't be able to use him as his host, and we'll have his help to stop Chronos' rise completely."

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Blue Flame

Guest KevinDWolf93
"It's just..." The camp's Emerald would begin, "It's not everyday you meet another you. I'm just feeling kind of uneasy."

To this the other Emerald would reply, "Well, we can kiss and make up later. But right now your pretty little friend is right, we don't have much time - especially if this already happened. Of course, this could be taking place thousands of years from now, in which case we have all the time in the world."

She paused to catch her breath, "Anyway, we do need to focus. Now, my goal is saving the Doctor. That's what I care about. And, once we've saved him, Chronos won't be able to use him as his host, and we'll have his help to stop Chronos' rise completely."

"Pretty little what now?" Gigi begins to snap, when Baz stops her. She calms down a little bit, before Baz takes over.

"Ok, well if its that far ahead, nothing we can do will help all that much. Given your advanced technology, is there anything you have that can track him right now? Maybe something that can find evidence if he's been on the camp grounds, that'd point to this has happened already? I'm just spitballing here. Hey matter of fact, Em, how's Fenris feel about playing bloodhound?"

Guest tomisntblue
"Pretty little what now?" Gigi begins to snap, when Baz stops her. She calms down a little bit, before Baz takes over.

"Ok, well if its that far ahead, nothing we can do will help all that much. Given your advanced technology, is there anything you have that can track him right now? Maybe something that can find evidence if he's been on the camp grounds, that'd point to this has happened already? I'm just spitballing here. Hey matter of fact, Em, how's Fenris feel about playing bloodhound?"

"Emerald and I have already discussed the technology issue," Chiron chimed in, "It appears her technology, aside from the TARDIS, is nothing that you yourselves can't replicate. If she does have to go too far into the future, she will be at just as much of disadvantage as the rest of you."

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post guys.

"You got to ask him not me," Emma smiles showing her teeth and making them shine with light through her light powers, "However I bet his up to it."

"Emerald and I have already discussed the technology issue," Chiron chimed in, "It appears her technology, aside from the TARDIS, is nothing that you yourselves can't replicate. If she does have to go too far into the future, she will be at just as much of disadvantage as the rest of you."

Emma would bounce back to more of a serious tone of voice, "Well either way in the future or the past we got to help her." Em looks to the camps Emerald and then to the other Emerald, "This other Emerald if she half the person our Emerald is, I'll gladly go to the depths of Hades with her."

Guest tomisntblue
Emma would bounce back to more of a serious tone of voice, "Well either way in the future or the past we got to help her." Em looks to the camps Emerald and then to the other Emerald, "This other Emerald if she half the person our Emerald is, I'll gladly go to the depths of Hades with her."

"Who goes and who stays is a discussion for another time. I called this meeting so that you are all aware of the situation and of what we may be faced with. But before we do anything else, our guest shall consult the Oracle... who we won't be able to contact until morning..."

"Wait, why not? I mean, it's not that late..." Emerald spoke, "and, I didn't think Oracles had office hours."

"Well," Andro spoke, "See our Oracle doesn't actually stay here in the winter time, so we're gonna need to get a message to her. But she won't make it here until, well, morning... at the earliest." And when Andro was finished, the camp's Emerald - his girlfriend - gave him a 'how dare you talk to her' look.

"Who goes and who stays is a discussion for another time. I called this meeting so that you are all aware of the situation and of what we may be faced with. But before we do anything else, our guest shall consult the Oracle... who we won't be able to contact until morning..."

"Wait, why not? I mean, it's not that late..." Emerald spoke, "and, I didn't think Oracles had office hours."

"Well," Andro spoke, "See our Oracle doesn't actually stay here in the winter time, so we're gonna need to get a message to her. But she won't make it here until, well, morning... at the earliest." And when Andro was finished, the camp's Emerald - his girlfriend - gave him a 'how dare you talk to her' look.

"As long as The Doctor in the past or future hopefully a night won't change that much," Emma shrugs.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"This is getting complicated." Gigi mutters. Baz aagrees before speaking up.

"Alright, so we'll figure out a rescue mission tomorrow, anything else we should cover before someone gets an anneyurism from this?" As he does so, Gigi spots Camp Emerald's glare.

"Well, she looks like you...is you. Ugh." she grumbles, still confused. "Ok, not to eb rude but maybe we should keep the two Emerald's in seperate rooms. Easier to tell apart and so they dont kill each other."

"Alright, so we'll figure out a rescue mission tomorrow, anything else we should cover before someone gets an anneyurism from this?" As he does so, Gigi spots Camp Emerald's glare.

"Well, she looks like you...is you. Ugh." she grumbles, still confused. "Ok, not to eb rude but maybe we should keep the two Emerald's in seperate rooms. Easier to tell apart and so they dont kill each other."

"Gives a new meaning to killing yourself." Leon remarked chuckling.

Guest tomisntblue
"As long as The Doctor in the past or future hopefully a night won't change that much," Emma shrugs.

"If he's in the past, that means that this already happened and, with no one to stop him, the whole of history will change. We're just at eye of the storm, and there's no telling when we'll see the effects - or if history changes, we'd have no way of knowing anything was wrong."

"For now, there is nothing more to discuss. You are all dismissed to think on this for the night," Chiron said.

Andro and his Emerald both got up and walked out - Emerald moving a bit more quickly than usual.

The other Emerald stayed behind, not entirely sure what to do.

"If he's in the past, that means that this already happened and, with no one to stop him, the whole of history will change. We're just at eye of the storm, and there's no telling when we'll see the effects - or if history changes, we'd have no way of knowing anything was wrong."

"For now, there is nothing more to discuss. You are all dismissed to think on this for the night," Chiron said.

Andro and his Emerald both got up and walked out - Emerald moving a bit more quickly than usual.

The other Emerald stayed behind, not entirely sure what to do.

Leon leaves and heads to the Aphrodite Cabin for the night.

"Oh, well okay I'm not so good with this time stuff." Emma replied. Emma walks over to the Emerald who stayed behind, "You can stay at the Apollo Cabin with me, Gigi, Baz, and other Apollo kids. Normally you go to the Hermes to stay the night but I think you're a special case."

Guest tomisntblue
"Oh, well okay I'm not so good with this time stuff." Emma replied. Emma walks over to the Emerald who stayed behind, "You can stay at the Apollo Cabin with me, Gigi, Baz, and other Apollo kids. Normally you go to the Hermes to stay the night but I think you're a special case."

"I'm not a demigod," Emerald answered, "Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll stay in the TARDIS tonight. Maybe I can use it to help figure out when we need to go to."

"I'm not a demigod," Emerald answered, "Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll stay in the TARDIS tonight. Maybe I can use it to help figure out when we need to go to."

"How can you sleep in there?" Emma asks, "And for that matter how did Chiron plus you fit in there early?"

Guest tomisntblue
"How can you sleep in there?" Emma asks, "And for that matter how did Chiron plus you fit in there early?"

"Me, Chiron, and Kieth," she corrected, "Would you like to see?"

Guest tomisntblue
Emma eyes wide with child like wonder, "Yes! I'd love that!"

Emerald smiled and stood, "Just watch out for Kieth, he's nice enough but try not to surprise him."

They began walking from the big house to the TARDIS. "Out of curiosity, what age are you?"

Emerald smiled and stood, "Just watch out for Kieth, he's nice enough but try not to surprise him."

They began walking from the big house to the TARDIS. "Out of curiosity, what age are you?"

"I'm 12, most say I seem younger, I hope they mean in a good way." Emma jokes.

Guest tomisntblue
"I'm 12, most say I seem younger, I hope they mean in a good way." Emma jokes.

"Only a year younger than I was the first time I was on the TARDIS..." Emerald said, "Although, you're going on much better circumstances than I am."

"Only a year younger than I was the first time I was on the TARDIS..." Emerald said, "Although, you're going on much better circumstances than I am."

"So the beginning of end of the world is better circumstances?" Emma asked dumbfounded. "Something really really bad must have happened.."

Guest tomisntblue
"So the beginning of end of the world is better circumstances?" Emma asked dumbfounded. "Something really really bad must have happened.."

Emerald nodded, "Uhh, yeah, it did. I was trying to save my world and... it was a bad day, lots of bad stuff happened. And I'd like to forget it, but I don't... not ever."

Emerald nodded, "Uhh, yeah, it did. I was trying to save my world and... it was a bad day, lots of bad stuff happened. And I'd like to forget it, but I don't... not ever."

"I-I'm sorry that happen... I know saying sorry means nothing when something really bad happens." Emma remarks. "I'll never forget my past either... my mother was ate alive in front of me when I was six by monsters." Emma now older wouldn't tell this story to someone she just met normally but this is Emerald her best friend. Well a other Emerald but she still felt like this Emerald was basically the same.

Guest tomisntblue
"I-I'm sorry that happen... I know saying sorry means nothing when something really bad happens." Emma remarks. "I'll never forget my past either... my mother was ate alive in front of me when I was six by monsters." Emma now older wouldn't tell this story to someone she just met normally but this is Emerald her best friend. Well a other Emerald but she still felt like this Emerald was basically the same.

"Bad things always happen," Emerald sighed, "But they teach us to appreciate the good things. Had my world not... the bad thing not happened... I wouldn't be nearly the person I am today. We morn, but we move on."

Emerald stopped in front of the TARDIS, "Are you ready for this?" she asked with a smile before opening the door.

"Bad things always happen," Emerald sighed, "But they teach us to appreciate the good things. Had my world not... the bad thing not happened... I wouldn't be nearly the person I am today. We morn, but we move on."

Emerald stopped in front of the TARDIS, "Are you ready for this?" she asked with a smile before opening the door.

"Yeah, If that didn't happen I might have not met Artemis, Gigi, Baz, Andro, Fenris, Emerald, and this Emerald." She smiles pointing at Emerald.

Emma nods and walks in looking around the TARDIS. Her eyes widen and says, "I-It's bigger on the inside! Awesome!"

Guest tomisntblue
"Yeah, If that didn't happen I might have not met Artemis, Gigi, Baz, Andro, Fenris, Emerald, and this Emerald." She smiles pointing at Emerald.

Emma nods and walks in looking around the TARDIS. Her eyes widen and says, "I-It's bigger on the inside! Awesome!"

"It's basically another dimension," Emerald said, "Feel free to look around, but don't touch anything."

Guest tomisntblue
Emma looks around and sees the swimming pool. "You have a swimming pool sweetness." Em says happily. "Wheres Keith?"

"Around," Emerald said. Then almost as if on queue, Kieth walked into the room. He looked at Emma, but didn't seem too overly interested.