Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

The Adventures of a Time Traveling Persian Girl

Guest tomisntblue

Guest tomisntblue

Time...

What is Time?

Time is a complex series of events

And few time lines are as complex as that of Emerald Brightstar. Born the daughter of a soldier, she became a slave when her father died. The new king and queen of Persia saved her and raised her like their own. Then a dark god rose, her world was destroyed... but she was saved.

From then on she went travel with an

. The entire universe, the whole of space and time, everything that ever happened or ever will became her playground.

This is how she grew up... and this is her story...

Part 1: The Tale of Two Emeralds

Emerald - Age 20

Location - Campe Half Blood

As the campers sat down to eat their dinner, a big blue box would appear in the middle of the courtyard. The campers would be shocked, some would whisper, some would watch, and others drew there weapons.

A moment after the box materialized. The door opened, and from it emerged the hero of our story - Emerald. Her bow was drawn as she scanned the campers. Each and every camper drew their weapons in response. But Emerald scanned them, unwavering, her eyes a live with hate. "I'll make this simply: Where. Is. The. Doctor?"

"The Doctor?" Spoke a girl, stepping forward from the crowd, "Doctor Who?" Their eyes locked. It was as if each of the girls was staring at their own twin. "And for that matter, who are you?"

"I'm not here to answer your questions," Emerald said, "But if you must know, I am Emerald."

"You lie!" her twin snapped, "Now tell me who you are, and why do you have my face?"

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Blue Flame

Time...

What is Time?

Time is a complex series of events

And few time lines are as complex as that of Emerald Brightstar. Born the daughter of a soldier, she became a slave when her father died. The new king and queen of Persia saved her and raised her like their own. Then a dark god rose, her world was destroyed... but she was saved.

From then on she went travel with an

. The entire universe, the whole of space and time, everything that ever happened or ever will became her playground.

This is how she grew up... and this is her story...

Part 1: The Tale of Two Emeralds

Emerald - Age 20

Location - Campe Half Blood

As the campers sat down to eat their dinner, a big blue box would appear in the middle of the courtyard. The campers would be shocked, some would whisper, some would watch, and others drew there weapons.

A moment after the box materialized. The door opened, and from it emerged the hero of our story - Emerald. Her bow was drawn as she scanned the campers. Each and every camper drew their weapons in response. But Emerald scanned them, unwavering, her eyes a live with hate. "I'll make this simply: Where. Is. The. Doctor?"

"The Doctor?" Spoke a girl, stepping forward from the crowd, "Doctor Who?" Their eyes locked. It was as if each of the girls was staring at their own twin. "And for that matter, who are you?"

"I'm not here to answer your questions," Emerald said, "But if you must know, I am Emerald."

"You lie!" her twin snapped, "Now tell me who you are, and why do you have my face?"

Emma had her bow out and aimed at this women who look like Emma's friend Emerald. She was even more taken aback by this stranger claiming to be Emerald. Emma didn't speak she wanted to her Emeralds question answered.

A few table away a handsome looking man stood smiling. Turning his Rapier into a pin button, "Well hello beautiful, if your searching for a doctor. I could always pretend." Leon stood there with a sly smirk.

Guest tomisntblue
Emma had her bow out and aimed at this women who look like Emma's friend Emerald. She was even more taken aback by this stranger claiming to be Emerald. Emma didn't speak she wanted to her Emeralds question answered.

A few table away a handsome looking man stood smiling. Turning his Rapier into a pin button, "Well hello beautiful, if your searching for a doctor. I could always pretend." Leon stood there with a sly smirk.

Emerald would look at Leon, then shook her head. "I have no time for your games! Do not treat me like a fool! You flaunt this clone in front of me and act as if you don't know who I am? I will ask you one more time," she paused, then snapped her fingers. From the blue box emerged her pet, "where is the Doctor?"

"You think you're monster scares us?" Ask the 'clone' of Emerald.

Emerald would look at Leon, then shook her head. "I have no time for your games! Do not treat me like a fool! You flaunt this clone in front of me and act as if you don't know who I am? I will ask you one more time," she paused, then snapped her fingers. From the blue box emerged her pet, "where is the Doctor?"

"You think you're monster scares us?" Ask the 'clone' of Emerald.

"Stop calling me friend a clone." Emma snapped. "Your the fake! Who sent you?" she asks. Once Keith steps out Em giggles like a little kid. She was 12 but her giggle sounded like she was four. "Really? I'm not impressed. Fenris would eat that little lizard for lunch."

Guest tomisntblue
"Stop calling me friend a clone." Emma snapped. "Your the fake! Who sent you?" she asks. Once Keith steps out Em giggles like a little kid. She was 12 but her giggle sounded like she was four. "Really? I'm not impressed. Fenris would eat that little lizard for lunch."

"Fenris? As in 'the wolf so big his mouth reached from the earth to the sky?" She asked, rolling her eyes, "Please, I'm not afraid of myths..." She paused, as a thought occurred to her. Her voice became calm, almost casual, "Not that I don't believe in them. It's just that I've came face to face with enough of them and seen them defeated that I don't fear them anymore..." Then, as if she suddenly remembered what the situation was, he voice grew stern again, "Beside, I don't need Kieth to kill you all, just a few words. Now, your question... I sent me, to find the Doctor! Now tell me, what's going on here? Dalek clones? Sontaran? The Silence? Tell me, before I run out of patience."

The sound of hooves against the ground would be heard. "Wait, wait," the voice of Chiron called, "Lower your weapons this is..." He looked to see the two Emeralds standing near face to face. His expression grew blank, "Complicated..."

"Fenris? As in 'the wolf so big his mouth reached from the earth to the sky?" She asked, rolling her eyes, "Please, I'm not afraid of myths..." She paused, as a thought occurred to her. Her voice became calm, almost casual, "Not that I don't believe in them. It's just that I've came face to face with enough of them and seen them defeated that I don't fear them anymore..." Then, as if she suddenly remembered what the situation was, he voice grew stern again, "Beside, I don't need Kieth to kill you all, just a few words. Now, your question... I sent me, to find the Doctor! Now tell me, what's going on here? Dalek clones? Sontaran? The Silence? Tell me, before I run out of patience."

The sound of hooves against the ground would be heard. "Wait, wait," the voice of Chiron called, "Lower your weapons this is..." He looked to see the two Emeralds standing near face to face. His expression grew blank, "Complicated..."

"Not exactly that Fenris but my hunting partner," She replied back matter of factly. Emma smiled at this stranger knowledge of mythology, and says back casually, "You and me both." To the face to face with myths thing. Emma lowered her weapon once Chiron arrived.

Leon laughed at the complicated comment, "What's so complicated about it?" Leon asked. "They're two Emeralds simply enough. Some good magic to, to copy that beauty."

Guest tomisntblue
"Not exactly that Fenris but my hunting partner," She replied back matter of factly. Emma smiled at this stranger knowledge of mythology, and says back casually, "You and me both." To the face to face with myths thing. Emma lowered her weapon once Chiron arrived.

Leon laughed at the complicated comment, "What's so complicated about it?" Leon asked. "They're two Emeralds simply enough. Some good magic to, to copy that beauty."

Emerald didn't lower her weapon, but fixed her gaze on the centaur. "Start talking," she warned.

"Right, I will speak," Chiron replied, "Just tell me; where is the Doctor?"

Emerald's face flushed with anger, "That's what I've been asking! Enough games! WHERE. HAVE. YOU. TAKEN. HIM?"

Chrion expression turned dark. "We have much to discuss. May we speak in privet?"

"I will no-"

Chrion interrupted her, "If I may, I will enter the TARDIS. We can speak in privet, I am unarmed."

Emerald nodded. The two entered the police box. After hours passed, Chiron emerged from the TARDIS with Emerald on his back. Chiron looked at his campers, "There is a meeting in the Big House, starting immediately," he said simply before walking that way."

Emerald didn't lower her weapon, but fixed her gaze on the centaur. "Start talking," she warned.

"Right, I will speak," Chiron replied, "Just tell me; where is the Doctor?"

Emerald's face flushed with anger, "That's what I've been asking! Enough games! WHERE. HAVE. YOU. TAKEN. HIM?"

Chrion expression turned dark. "We have much to discuss. May we speak in privet?"

"I will no-"

Chrion interrupted her, "If I may, I will enter the TARDIS. We can speak in privet, I am unarmed."

Emerald nodded. The two entered the police box. After hours passed, Chiron emerged from the TARDIS with Emerald on his back. Chiron looked at his campers, "There is a meeting in the Big House, starting immediately," he said simply before walking that way."

Emma was happy to see Chiron was okay. She jump to her feet quickly she got bored during that hour. She headed to the Big House. Leon fell asleep on a beautiful girls lap and awoke once Chiron came out then spoke. "I don't want to walk to the Big House" he complained. Then he got idea, "Hey you carry me." He wink at a daughter of Ares and she carried him to the Big House.

Guest tomisntblue
Emma was happy to see Chiron was okay. She jump to her feet quickly she got bored during that hour. She headed to the Big House. Leon fell asleep on a beautiful girls lap and awoke once Chiron came out then spoke. "I don't want to walk to the Big House" he complained. Then he got idea, "Hey you carry me." He wink at a daughter of Ares and she carried him to the Big House.

The version of Emerald from the camp walked to the camp, holding the hand of her boyfriend Andro.

When the original Emerald, the one who had came out of the box, saw this she rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Yup, nothing like me."

Chiron was a bit amused by this, "Give it time, you are probably more alike than you know. But for now we have important matters."

When they all arrived at the big house the heads of each cabin sat down, and Emerald sat down at Chrion's right hand. Chiron looked over the group, his face was grim, "The fact that the TARDIS has appeared means that some bad is happening to our world, and this may be the single worst threat we have ever faced."

Guest KevinDWolf93
The version of Emerald from the camp walked to the camp, holding the hand of her boyfriend Andro.

When the original Emerald, the one who had came out of the box, saw this she rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Yup, nothing like me."

Chiron was a bit amused by this, "Give it time, you are probably more alike than you know. But for now we have important matters."

When they all arrived at the big house the heads of each cabin sat down, and Emerald sat down at Chrion's right hand. Chiron looked over the group, his face was grim, "The fact that the TARDIS has appeared means that some bad is happening to our world, and this may be the single worst threat we have ever faced."

OOC: because I was invited :huh:

On the other end of the table was the twin Cabin leaders of the Apollo campers as well as adopted siblings of Emma, Baz and Gigi Fox. As Chiron began talking, Baz was quietly gauging both his experession as well as the reactions of the rest of the Cabin leaders. Gigi went straight to asking a question once he was finished.

"Excuse me, but what exactly is a TARDIS?"

"I'm guessing she's related to it?" Baz asks after his sister, pointing out the older Emerald who had taken a seat next to Chiron. He saw some resemblance to Emerald, but neither twins brought it up, suspecting Chiron was about to get on that subject.

OOC: because I was invited :huh:

On the other end of the table was the twin Cabin leaders of the Apollo campers as well as adopted siblings of Emma, Baz and Gigi Fox. As Chiron began talking, Baz was quietly gauging both his experession as well as the reactions of the rest of the Cabin leaders. Gigi went straight to asking a question once he was finished.

"I'm guessing she's related to it?" Baz asks after his sister, pointing out the older Emerald who had taken a seat next to Chiron. He saw some resemblance to Emerald, but neither twins brought it up, suspecting Chiron was about to get on that subject.

"It's a blue box..." Emma chimed in.

"It's a police box my dear little Emma." Leon said flashing a smirk. Emma gave him a dirty look.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: because I was invited :D

"It's a blue box..." Emma chimed in.

"It's a police box my dear little Emma." Leon said flashing a smirk. Emma gave him a dirty look.

"TARDIS," Emerald said, "Time and relitive dimension in space. It's a time machine, the Doctor's time machine. It travels through time and space. That's how I got here."

Chiron nodded, "Yes, and if it's and Doctor is gone something terrible is happening. Now Emerald, if you will, tell them what you told me,"

"We were traveling, stopped on the planet clom to go to Disney Land and the Doctor vanished. So I went to TARDIS to find him. I tracked the signal here... But I seem to have arrived in a different Time Period."

"TARDIS," Emerald said, "Time and relitive dimension in space. It's a time machine, the Doctor's time machine. It travels through time and space. That's how I got here."

Chiron nodded, "Yes, and if it's and Doctor is gone something terrible is happening. Now Emerald, if you will, tell them what you told me,"

"We were traveling, stopped on the planet clom to go to Disney Land and the Doctor vanished. So I went to TARDIS to find him. I tracked the signal here... But I seem to have arrived in a different Time Period."

"A time machine, now that has to be some strong magic." Emma said awed by this TARDIS. "Disney land in space? Now that sounds fun." she smiles.

Leon laughs very loud and says, "Oh really? And I can shoot fire out of my ass."

Guest KevinDWolf93

"A time machine, now that has to be some strong magic." Emma said awed by this TARDIS. "Disney land in space? Now that sounds fun." she smiles.

Leon laughs very loud and says, "Oh really? And I can shoot fire out of my ass."

Gigi would give Leon a stern look to stop with the joking while baz replied.

"So, your not entirely sure if he's in this time period after all? What exactly were you tracking and what was the original destination set if you didn't mean to come here?"

Guest tomisntblue

"Shut up Leon," Andro would say simply.

Gigi would give Leon a stern look to stop with the joking while baz replied.

"So, your not entirely sure if he's in this time period after all? What exactly were you tracking and what was the original destination set if you didn't mean to come here?"

"Exactly," Emerald said, "I got the location correct, but I landed in the wrong time period. For all I know the Doctor could pop up here tomorrow, a year from now, or this all happened years ago. But whenever it happened, it's somewhere around here. Time travel is complicated... or the TARDIS brought me here for a reason. She is alive after all, and sometimes brings me or the Doctor where it thinks we're needed."

"That's nice," The other Emerald spoke, bitterness in her voice, "But that still doesn't explain who you are."

"I am you," she spoke, "from an alternate reality."

"That's absurd!"

"Please, Emeralds, we have more important matters," Chiron chimed in.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Shut up Leon," Andro would say simply.

"Exactly," Emerald said, "I got the location correct, but I landed in the wrong time period. For all I know the Doctor could pop up here tomorrow, a year from now, or this all happened years ago. But whenever it happened, it's somewhere around here. Time travel is complicated... or the TARDIS brought me here for a reason. She is alive after all, and sometimes brings me or the Doctor where it thinks we're needed."

"That's nice," The other Emerald spoke, bitterness in her voice, "But that still doesn't explain who you are."

"I am you," she spoke, "from an alternate reality."

"That's absurd!"

"Please, Emeralds, we have more important matters," Chiron chimed in.

"So, your an alternate version of our Emerald, and you came from your timeline into ours....on accident?" Gigi says, rather shocked. Baz shakes it off first, before motioning to Chiron.

"I'd like to hear the bad news in this."

"So, your an alternate version of our Emerald, and you came from your timeline into ours....on accident?" Gigi says, rather shocked. Baz shakes it off first, before motioning to Chiron.

Emma sighed, "There's always bad news."

Guest tomisntblue

To Gigi Emerald would respond, "No, not exactly... but if that helps you understand what's going on, then yes that's exactly what happened," she didn't mean to sound condescending, she just picked up a few habits from the Doctor.

Emma sighed, "There's always bad news."

"Yes, Emerald and I discussed some possibilities for the Doctor's sudden disappearance," Chiron said, before being interrupted by Emerald.

"And we ruled out being stuck in a REALLY long line."

"Um, yes," Chiron said, "It seems the most likely involves my father..."

"Yes, Emerald and I discussed some possibilities for the Doctor's sudden disappearance," Chiron said, before being interrupted by Emerald.

"And we ruled out being stuck in a REALLY long line."

"Um, yes," Chiron said, "It seems the most likely involves my father..."

"My little pony?" Leon joked however he wouldn't crack a smile he knew who he meant and it scared him.

"That is not good at all." Emma says. "Though I been bored so kicking a Titan's butt will be fun!"

Guest tomisntblue
"My little pony?" Leon joked however he wouldn't crack a smile he knew who he meant and it scared him.

"That is not good at all." Emma says. "Though I been bored so kicking a Titan's butt will be fun!"

"Please, this is no laughing matter," Chiron said to Leon, "My father, Chronos is the god of time, and the Doctor is the last of the time lords. We believe that, at some point in time, Chronos has managed to kidnap the Doctor and wishes to use his body as his host."

"Please, this is no laughing matter," Chiron said to Leon, "My father, Chronos is the god of time, and the Doctor is the last of the time lords. We believe that, at some point in time, Chronos has managed to kidnap the Doctor and wishes to use his body as his host."

Leon would say, "You keep mentioning this 'doctor'. Doctor Who?"

Guest tomisntblue
Leon would say, "You keep mentioning this 'doctor'. Doctor Who?"

"Just The Doctor," Emerald said, "It's the name he chose. The word for healer and wise man throughout the universe, they get that word from him. But to some, it means great warrior. Throughout the Universe, if echos of his name are whispered there are entire armies, entire civilizations that turn around."

Emerald paused to let those words sink in, "There's a legend, similar to one you know - the legend of the Pandorica. It says, there was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing. Soaked in the blood a billion galaxies; the most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear your world apart.

The Pandorica was constructed to hold this monster. When it began to open, the Doctor went to stop this monster. But little did we know, the Pandorica and the legend were built for the Doctor."

"Just The Doctor," Emerald said, "It's the name he chose. The word for healer and wise man throughout the universe, they get that word from him. But to some, it means great warrior. Throughout the Universe, if echos of his name are whispered there are entire armies, entire civilizations that turn around."

Emerald paused to let those words sink in, "There's a legend, similar to one you know - the legend of the Pandorica. It says, there was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing. Soaked in the blood a billion galaxies; the most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear your world apart.

The Pandorica was constructed to hold this monster. When it began to open, the Doctor went to stop this monster. But little did we know, the Pandorica and the legend were built for the Doctor."

"Yawn, are you done yet?" Leon asked. "I almost fell asleep with that overly long speech."

"This Doctor sounds almost like a god." Emma remarks. "Is he?"

Guest tomisntblue
"Yawn, are you done yet?" Leon asked. "I almost fell asleep with that overly long speech."

"This Doctor sounds almost like a god." Emma remarks. "Is he?"

Both Emeralds shot a look at Leon and simultaneously said, "You asked!" They then looked at each other and at the same time said, "Don't copy me! Copy you? You're copying me! Just... just shut up!" They then stared at each other uneasily for a moment.

Then Emerald, the one who traveled with the Doctor, looked at Emma and said, "Well, it depends on who you ask. In my opinion, no the Doctor is not a god; he's just more human than you could ever imagine."

Guest KevinDWolf93
Both Emeralds shot a look at Leon and simultaneously said, "You asked!" They then looked at each other and at the same time said, "Don't copy me! Copy you? You're copying me! Just... just shut up!" They then stared at each other uneasily for a moment.

Then Emerald, the one who traveled with the Doctor, looked at Emma and said, "Well, it depends on who you ask. In my opinion, no the Doctor is not a god; he's just more human than you could ever imagine."

Gigi was still trying to figure out what other(from her perspective) Emerald had meant by the last comment when Baz spoke.

"Ok, so is our problem finding Chronos and possibly this Doctor as a plus, or confronting the god?" Baz asks, trying to get things back on subject. Seeing the two Emerald's argue, Gigi sighs.

"How can literally the same person get mad at themselves, both of you calm down. I think its safe to assume time is of the essence."