Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Death Games Thread

The Blue Flame

Now that the jetpack troopers were gone, X-23 dropped her human shield and, using her claws and enhanced reflexes to block any incoming blaster bolts. She would attack any stragglers-- any trooper not grouped together with others-- aiming to dispatch them swiftly with her claws.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Djgambrell
Now that the jetpack troopers were gone, X-23 dropped her human shield and, using her claws and enhanced reflexes to block any incoming blaster bolts. She would attack any stragglers-- any trooper not grouped together with others-- aiming to dispatch them swiftly with her claws.

Dylan looked to X-23 and held an unconscious stormtrooper. "I will begin the interrogation." He said taking him into a nearby building, removing his helmet and putting him in a chair. "Wake up."

Having used so much magic today, and on such a great amount of water, Emerald would be feeling the effects. No more magic for awhile, she thought as she pressed the sonic screw driver to overload the Trooper's guns (As many as you allow that is). With the blaster's out of commission, she'd try picking off the troopers with her arrows.

Kieth would jump out of the TARDIS and begin attack troopers as well.

Six troopers guns overloaded from the sonic screw driver. Emerald took out four of the six troopers with her arrows. And the two that dodged got ripped apart by Kieth.

X-23 took out 7 troopers and got blasted once but she quickly healed.

Dylan looked to X-23 and held an unconscious stormtrooper. "I will begin the interrogation." He said taking him into a nearby building, removing his helmet and putting him in a chair. "Wake up."

"Where am I?" The Stormtrooper asked attempting to punch Dylan right in the face.

Her reflexes, combined with the spell, meant the ruby shots froze mid path. Lingering so, she added, "Finna onr dauthlikr." The shots fired back into their chests. However, she was dissapointed, for she expected more than two.

Her spelled worked and took out these two troopers.

Now their was a other wave of Stormtroopers headed the team's way. This time more troopers then last time and it seems like it probably won't ever end. Then out of no where small Grenades flew into the middle of the group of troopers. Probably only Katrina could see them how fast they flew. They exploded taking out a good 20 Stormtroopers and then the rest of the group still alive tries locating where they came from. Blasts came at the troopers not much unlike their own energy shots but these blasts went faster and were the color blue. These blasts took out three more troopers before they could open fire back. And then they fire back but their blasts came back at them taking out four more. Then five more and now in the view comes running someone in a brown cloak. Wielding strange cylinder like blue energy weapons one each in hand. He blocks troopers shots with these weapons sending their blasts back at them. Then he slashes with these weapons taking off troopers heads, arms, and cutting them in half.

Now this strange person stands in the middle of where 35 Stormtroopers once stood. This stranger took them all out single handily. He turns off his cylinder shaped weapons. He walks towards the TARDIS slowly and then lifts the brown cloak hood over is face revealing his face. His merely a teen around the age of 16. Katrina would remember this boy from when they first got here. She feed on him and then almost feed on his sister. Neo would look at Katrina with hateful eyes and then quickly looked towards X-23 and Emerald with a smile. "Anyone called for back up?"

Guest Djgambrell
"Where am I?" The Stormtrooper asked attempting to punch Dylan right in the face.

Dylan would tap the mans fist to the side and push him try to push him into a nearby chair. Dylan would try to take advantage the mans momentary confusion and Tie him to the chair with the Emeralds wire. "Tell me what I want to know or you will feel more pain then you can imagine."

Guest tomisntblue
Now this strange person stands in the middle of where 35 Stormtroopers once stood. This stranger took them all out single handily. He turns off his cylinder shaped weapons. He walks towards the TARDIS slowly and then lifts the brown cloak hood over is face revealing his face. His merely a teen around the age of 16. Katrina would remember this boy from when they first got here. She feed on him and then almost feed on his sister. Neo would look at Katrina with hateful eyes and then quickly looked towards X-23 and Emerald with a smile. "Anyone called for back up?"

"Actually, we didn't..." Emerald said, before getting on Kieth's back and charging into battle with her bow at the ready. Kieth would bite and slash his way through troopers while Emerald shot at others with arrows. The speed at which Kieth could move would make Emerald a harder target. "But it's still appreciated!" Emerald called to the new comer.

Dylan would tap the mans fist to the side and push him try to push him into a nearby chair. Dylan would try to take advantage the mans momentary confusion and Tie him to the chair with the Emeralds wire. "Tell me what I want to know or you will feel more pain then you can imagine."

Dylan tied up the trooper. "I don't even know what you want to know." The trooper spat in Dylan's face.

"Actually, we didn't..." Emerald said, before getting on Kieth's back and charging into battle with her bow at the ready. Kieth would bite and slash his way through troopers while Emerald shot at others with arrows. The speed at which Kieth could move would make Emerald a harder target. "But it's still appreciated!" Emerald called to the new comer.

OOC: There no more troopers lol.

Neo would be confused about Kieth and Emerald riding off on him. "Where are you going?"

Guest Djgambrell
Dylan tied up the trooper. "I don't even know what you want to know." The trooper spat in Dylan's face.

Neo would be confused about Kieth and Emerald riding off on him. "Where are you going?"

Dylan wiped the spit from his cheek. "Do that again and I'll cut your eyelids right off your face." Said Dylan blankly. "You may not know but your commanding officers might. Who's the highest officer you know?"

Guest Djgambrell
"I won't answer you!" The clone said.

Dylan raised a finger and made a very small blade. He cut the radial nerve in the troopers arm sending an exploding pain in his entire upper body and a feeling that his eyes might push out of their sockets. He would be left without feeling in the top of his hand.

Dylan raised a finger and made a very small blade. He cut the radial nerve in the troopers arm sending an exploding pain in his entire upper body and a feeling that his eyes might push out of their sockets. He would be left without feeling in the top of his hand.

The trooper spits at Dylan again. "You won't get answers from me fool!"

Guest Djgambrell
The trooper spits at Dylan again. "You won't get answers from me fool!"

In a spit second the eyelids of the mans face would be cut off. Dylan was careful to not cause profuse bleeding. "Lets try again. Or do you not enjoy walking?"

Guest Djgambrell
OOC: Yeah his a soldier and trained for pretty much any kind of pain you can dish out.

OOC: Psychological perhaps or do you just want me to rejoin the group?

Guest Djgambrell
OOC: You can try but it probably won't work. And You can do whatever you want. You can try eating the team if you want.

"Ill be right back." Said Dylan going to the other stormtroopers. He removed the head of one and taking it back. He began pacing and eating the head like an apple. "Well lets see here. We have three options. One. You help me. Two. I kill you. Or three. Choose your fate."

Six troopers guns overloaded from the sonic screw driver. Emerald took out four of the six troopers with her arrows. And the two that dodged got ripped apart by Kieth.

X-23 took out 7 troopers and got blasted once but she quickly healed.

Her spelled worked and took out these two troopers.

Now their was a other wave of Stormtroopers headed the team's way. This time more troopers then last time and it seems like it probably won't ever end. Then out of no where small Grenades flew into the middle of the group of troopers. Probably only Katrina could see them how fast they flew. They exploded taking out a good 20 Stormtroopers and then the rest of the group still alive tries locating where they came from. Blasts came at the troopers not much unlike their own energy shots but these blasts went faster and were the color blue. These blasts took out three more troopers before they could open fire back. And then they fire back but their blasts came back at them taking out four more. Then five more and now in the view comes running someone in a brown cloak. Wielding strange cylinder like blue energy weapons one each in hand. He blocks troopers shots with these weapons sending their blasts back at them. Then he slashes with these weapons taking off troopers heads, arms, and cutting them in half.

Katrina remembered the boy easily enough. "Hmph," she scoffed, looking down her nose at him. "That fancy fighting could've been more helpful minutes ago. Or better yet, when I was bleeding you dry."

With a faint smile, white fangs visible over her lower lip, Katrina jumped onto the roof with Dylan from her spot atop TARDIS.

"Ill be right back." Said Dylan going to the other stormtroopers. He removed the head of one and taking it back. He began pacing and eating the head like an apple. "Well lets see here. We have three options. One. You help me. Two. I kill you. Or three. Choose your fate."

"And I thought my manners were bad... a bit dramatic, no? I heard your voices from the alley. I doubt the fool will speak... unless I break his mind."

Guest Djgambrell
Katrina remembered the boy easily enough. "Hmph," she scoffed, looking down her nose at him. "That fancy fighting could've been more helpful minutes ago. Or better yet, when I was bleeding you dry."

With a faint smile, white fangs visible over her lower lip, Katrina jumped onto the roof with Dylan from her spot atop TARDIS.

"And I thought my manners were bad... a bit dramatic, no? I heard your voices from the alley. I doubt the fool will speak... unless I break his mind."

Seeing Katrina Dylan's normal self broke through. He dropped the head and backed against a wall. "I... I." he said with tears streaming. He looked away from her. "Please don't look at me. Please don't think I'm a monster. I don't want to do eat them. I can't help it. I need it. I-I'm sorry."

Seeing Katrina Dylan's normal self broke through. He dropped the head and backed against a wall. "I... I." he said with tears streaming. He looked away from her. "Please don't look at me. Please don't think I'm a monster. I don't want to do eat them. I can't help it. I need it. I-I'm sorry."

Katrina raised an eyebrow, walking slowly toward him. With a smooth motion, she picked up the head. Raising it above her head, a few drops fell into her open mouth, a line of blood slowly trickling down her chin. Her expression was hard, impassive. "If you cannot handle the darkness, don't play with monsters." Her words were bitter, but the only monster she was refering to was the one with blood on her face. She tossed the head, wiped her mouth, then broke the neck of the tortured soldier. "Pull yourself together. It seems I was right to call you human, despite it all."

Guest Djgambrell
Katrina raised an eyebrow, walking slowly toward him. With a smooth motion, she picked up the head. Raising it above her head, a few drops fell into her open mouth, a line of blood slowly trickling down her chin. Her expression was hard, impassive. "If you cannot handle the darkness, don't play with monsters." Her words were bitter, but the only monster she was refering to was the one with blood on her face. She tossed the head, wiped her mouth, then broke the neck of the tortured soldier. "Pull yourself together. It seems I was right to call you human, despite it all."

Dylan regained his composure and put a somewhat saddened fake smile on his face. "A vampire? I guess thats why you don't make me hungry. Sorry about that. I don't hate the idea of being a zombie. Just don't like eating people. And I'm not human. Not anymore. I guess I have to... get used to this." He picked up the head and took a bite. "Hello new life." He said mockingly to himself. "Sorry, Katrina."

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: You could have said that.

Emerald said nothing as Kieth began eating his fill, and she filled any troopers who refused to die with arrows.

Dylan regained his composure and put a somewhat saddened fake smile on his face. "A vampire? I guess thats why you don't make me hungry. Sorry about that. I don't hate the idea of being a zombie. Just don't like eating people. And I'm not human. Not anymore. I guess I have to... get used to this." He picked up the head and took a bite. "Hello new life." He said mockingly to himself. "Sorry, Katrina."

"Zombie? Your race--if that they be--is unfamiliar to me. Though I suppose one could draw certain simularities.. at any rate," Katrina grimaced as he picked the head up again. "I prefer my meals fresh. Live, if at all possible. And even then, I only dine on blood. But you seem to enjoy flesh and bone and skin as much as the blood itself. I can see how that makes feeding less fun." Katrina peered over the edge of the roof, her back to Dylan as she called for Emerald.

In a quiter voice, she addressed Dylan, but didn't look his way. "You may not smell human, but you certainly reek of humanity, if those tears hold any meaning. And I think they do."