Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Death Games Thread

The Blue Flame

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: It's because, at the time, the move hadn't been completely. Also, just because I don't put how draining it is, doesn't mean I'm not keeping track. Also, the force at which the knives stabbed into her, plus the sudden shock of them all, should have thrown her off course. But, you're the GM and you know the abilities of this character, so I go with it. I just wanted to throw some "real world" into it. I have a bit more I'd point out, but instead I do this...

Emerald quickly throw the wire string away, before the fire reached her. At the same time, from her position at the Dragon girl's side (and being just out of sword range as she was) Emerald would attempt to use her speed and agility to jump over the fire and onto the Dragon girl's back. As she jumped she'd say the words, "Adurna moi" sending enough water from her pouch at the Dragon Lady's face to distract her attention.

This should help prevent the dragon girl from attacking, and if not Emerald would be drawing her sword in order to block incoming attacks. If she managed to get on the Dragon Lady's back, she'd hold her sword to the woman's throat and say, in a commanding voice, "Yield!"

OOC: Well if you WAIT one more turn you would have seen that she was going down no matter what you did this turn.

The Dragon girl would fall on back with Emerald on it and would say, "I yield, you are indeed powerfu-" she be cut off by her coughing up blood.

"Is that all?" The Blood Cursed youth snarled. "Pain?" She clasped her hand around the fist that was holding the lightsaber. With that hand, she held the saber in place. Although impaling wounds would not heal on a vampire, the area around it attempted to seal itself, only to singe and scold the skin around the plasma of the jedi blade. "Pain?" She repeated incredously. "I am no stranger to pain, human."

His other saber was locked in place by the unique cross guard of Uden. Taking advantage of both his weapons being useless, Katrina once again aimed a feral bite into the vital arteries and veins of his neck/shoulder. At the same time, she crushed his hand in her grip, aiming to break bones.

OOC: I take it the first bite was a success? There was no counter for it.

OOC: Besides she was impaled and wasn't in biting range.

Though Katrina was faster than Neo that couldn't help her with over coming the fact she was held at a distance outside of reach. As she grabs towards his hand reaching forward around the saber Neo had a enough time to cut right through her heart (Takes less then a second). Then through the rest of her body and he span cutting her head off for good measure. Her lifeless headless body fell to the ground and her top of her body hanged on to the rest with only a little of bone. Neo yelled out in rage and went over to Kross kicking him in the face, "Get the hell up!" He says, "Before I cut your head off dumbass!"

Guest Djgambrell
OOC: Well if you WAIT one more turn you would have seen that she was going down no matter what you did this turn.

The Dragon girl would fall on back with Emerald on it and would say, "I yield, you are indeed powerfu-" she be cut off by her coughing up blood.

OOC: Besides she was impaled and wasn't in biting range.

Though Katrina was faster than Neo that couldn't help her with over coming the fact she was held at a distance outside of reach. As she grabs towards his hand reaching forward around the saber Neo had a enough time to cut right through her heart (Takes less then a second). Then through the rest of her body and he span cutting her head off for good measure. Her lifeless headless body fell to the ground and her top of her body hanged on to the rest with only a little of bone. Neo yelled out in rage and went over to Kross kicking him in the face, "Get the hell up!" He says, "Before I cut your head off dumbass!"

Kross stood up. "How unfortunate."

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Before I say anything... Isn't that an example of a called hit?

OOC: I can see an argument for yes and for no. On one hand, Katrina was in a situation where the hit was unavoidable and had been in that situation for 2 turns, giving you a chance to avoid the hit. On the other hand, you didn't really know there was a hit to avoid, because there was no warning. His logic is similar to the rule I follow where (for example)

My turn: I shoot an arrow

Opponents turn: Doesn't avoid arrow

My turn: Arrow hits.

But in this case, the attack (arrow, going by my example) was implied rather than stated. I'm not saying who's right or wrong, but that's just my, unbiased, two cents.

OOC: I can see an argument for yes and for no. On one hand, Katrina was in a situation where the hit was unavoidable and had been in that situation for 2 turns, giving you a chance to avoid the hit. On the other hand, you didn't really know there was a hit to avoid, because there was no warning. His logic is similar to the rule I follow where (for example)

My turn: I shoot an arrow

Opponents turn: Doesn't avoid arrow

My turn: Arrow hits.

But in this case, the attack (arrow, going by my example) was implied rather than stated. I'm not saying who's right or wrong, but that's just my, unbiased, two cents.

OOC: I can understand what you're saying. Although by that logic, Neo should have had his neck and throat torn by Katrina's preceding bite. Keep in mind, lightsabers don't cut, they burn through like a hand would pass through water when it comes to flesh. How much resistance can that possibly supply if Katrina just kept moving forward, having already been stabbed? And if Katrina is faster than Neo, how is it that he can move faster than Katrina? :D Your posts says one thing but obeys the logic of something else. Yeah, I know Tom, only the first line of this post was even aimed at you.