Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Death Games Thread

The Blue Flame

The Doctor took the group to Slave city which is very close to God's city which is where the Game Makers Base is. Slave is city is a run down poor city where the Game Makers Slaves live. There isn't much law in this city and there a lot of gangs. Doctor took them here because any closer to God City the Tardis would been shot down. Tardis lands in a Alleyway.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue

Upon landing, the Doctor looked at the group. "The TARDIS has taken us as far as she can," the Doctor said, "From here on out, we go by foot. But before we go," He studied the group with serious and cold eyes, "Understand this. Whoever these people are, whatever these game makers are, they were powerful enough to cross all the barriers of time and space to bring you here,"

"They reached through silent stars, black stars, and twisting galaxies. They searched through worlds of fire, empires of gold, and civilizations of pure thought, to find you all and bring you here for the sole purpose of fighting for their amusement. You must understand we are dealing with powerful and terrifying group."

"It will take everything we have to stop them, but if you do not wish to fight I understand. I cannot make any of you go. But if you chose to go; because you want to stop this from happening again, or simply for revenge, be sure it's a reason you are willing to die for."

Guest Djgambrell
Upon landing, the Doctor looked at the group. "The TARDIS has taken us as far as she can," the Doctor said, "From here on out, we go by foot. But before we go," He studied the group with serious and cold eyes, "Understand this. Whoever these people are, whatever these game makers are, they were powerful enough to cross all the barriers of time and space to bring you here,"

"They reached through silent stars, black stars, and twisting galaxies. They searched through worlds of fire, empires of gold, and civilizations of pure thought, to find you all and bring you here for the sole purpose of fighting for their amusement. You must understand we are dealing with powerful and terrifying group."

"It will take everything we have to stop them, but if you do not wish to fight I understand. I cannot make any of you go. But if you chose to go; because you want to stop this from happening again, or simply for revenge, be sure it's a reason you are willing to die for."

"Well why are we standing around. Lets go." Said Dylan smiling.

X-23 nodded as the Doctor finished speaking, signifying that she would join the group in battling the Game Makers. She started to say something, only to be cut off as...

Alarms would begin to go off in the TARDIS. The Game Makers have noticed the TARDIS and this isn't good for the group.

"Looks like your... police box was detected anyway." she commented, readying herself.

Guest Djgambrell
"What is that annoying noise?" Katrina asked, looking around.

"That is an alarm dear girl. Which means if we don't get out of hear we are in trouble. So perhaps we should run?"

"Away perhaps. Then we can hide and assess the situation."

"I dislike your tone." Katrina stated simply. "And perhaps it is best if they do find us. I would like to know whose loins to disembowel. Besides, running away with no sense of direction could very well mean running exactly in their direction."

Guest Djgambrell
"I dislike your tone." Katrina stated simply. "And perhaps it is best if they do find us. I would like to know whose loins to disembowel. Besides, running away with no sense of direction could very well mean running exactly in their direction."

"There are two problems with that. One is we don't know what we are fighting. And two running is better than waiting for them."

"There are two problems with that. One is we don't know what we are fighting. And two running is better than waiting for them."

"Running is for cowards and children!" Katrina snarled. "I would rather teeter on the brink of endless abysmal destruction than to be a coward! I don't care if I have to fight armies of demons or dragons larger than oceans! If you wish to hide with the other children, by all means." Katrina stubbornly held her sword at the ready, hungry for violence.

Guest Djgambrell
"Running is for cowards and children!" Katrina snarled. "I would rather teeter on the brink of endless abysmal destruction than to be a coward! I don't care if I have to fight armies of demons or dragons larger than oceans! If you wish to hide with the other children, by all means." Katrina stubbornly held her sword at the ready, hungry for violence.

"Where is the honor in dying from something this stupid? And think about it. How sweet will it be to feel your blade pierce the man who brought us hear? Don't you want that?" Said Dylan sweetly.

"Where is the honor in dying from something this stupid? And think about it. How sweet will it be to feel your blade pierce the man who brought us hear? Don't you want that?" Said Dylan sweetly.

"There is always honor in dying in glorious battle," Katrina replied. "Although... I suppose I see the appeal of your words."

Katrina sighed and put her blade away. "Sheath your tongue, human. I will run for now, that I may fight with a vengeance later!" With those words, Katrina looked to the Doctor and Emerald. "What say you?"

Guest tomisntblue

The Doctor was busy with the TARDIS controls when he got the screen working. "Well now, that's not good. That's very not good." He peeked out from behind the screen, "Who mentioned not knowing who we're fighting? Coffee drinking corps was it? Well C.D.C, we have an idea now..."

He turned the screen to them to show the storm troopers. "This lot right here, they're called Strom Troopers and... well..."

"We've seen them before Doctor," Emerald said, "We all have... just get to the plan."

"Right, yes. Now the way I see it we have three options. First, we can run; and rather like running. I've very good at it. But no, you never run away from danger, you should only run toward a solution. Now, I ask, because Katrina brought up a very good point, run where? No, for once running is not an option; well not running away anyway."

"Doctor, please I don't think we have much time," Emerald pleaded.

"Time? Ha! I'm the Lord of Time," The Doctor waved, "So, number two we can make our last stand here, fight, and die knowing we stood against this evil empire. But, that doesn't really solve anything because I came here to stop this from happening again and if we're dead it probably will. So here's the plan, we fight and we don't die."

"The four of you will go out there and make the best use of your strength. Emerald, you have skills gathered from across the Universe. Katrina, you have great physical prowess and powerful magic. C.D.C you... you're a zombie, that's all I know about you, but you can use that. Annd you..." The Doctor looked at X-23, "Well okay I don't know what you can do but they brought you here for a reason."

"So, the four of you go out there and fight, and live. Keep them away from the TARDIS. Meanwhile, I stay here and finish working on something that'll make this whole invasion easier," The Doctor finished, "Oh, and Emerald, take this..." he said, tossing her the Sonic screwdriver.

Guest tomisntblue
"I'm an assassin zombie thank you. So stall then?"

"That's the basic idea, but if you can beat them I'd prefer that. Just, umm, try not to get shot... at all."

Guest Djgambrell
"That's the basic idea, but if you can beat them I'd prefer that. Just, umm, try not to get shot... at all."

"Well if your as good as I think you are we'll be fine." Said Dylan running outside the TARDIS and looking around to take a look at where they are.

The Doctor was busy with the TARDIS controls when he got the screen working. "Well now, that's not good. That's very not good." He peeked out from behind the screen, "Who mentioned not knowing who we're fighting? Coffee drinking corps was it? Well C.D.C, we have an idea now..."

He turned the screen to them to show the storm troopers. "This lot right here, they're called Strom Troopers and... well..."

"We've seen them before Doctor," Emerald said, "We all have... just get to the plan."

"Right, yes. Now the way I see it we have three options. First, we can run; and rather like running. I've very good at it. But no, you never run away from danger, you should only run toward a solution. Now, I ask, because Katrina brought up a very good point, run where? No, for once running is not an option; well not running away anyway."

"Doctor, please I don't think we have much time," Emerald pleaded.

"Time? Ha! I'm the Lord of Time," The Doctor waved, "So, number two we can make our last stand here, fight, and die knowing we stood against this evil empire. But, that doesn't really solve anything because I came here to stop this from happening again and if we're dead it probably will. So here's the plan, we fight and we don't die."

"The four of you will go out there and make the best use of your strength. Emerald, you have skills gathered from across the Universe. Katrina, you have great physical prowess and powerful magic. C.D.C you... you're a zombie, that's all I know about you, but you can use that. Annd you..." The Doctor looked at X-23, "Well okay I don't know what you can do but they brought you here for a reason."

"So, the four of you go out there and fight, and live. Keep them away from the TARDIS. Meanwhile, I stay here and finish working on something that'll make this whole invasion easier," The Doctor finished, "Oh, and Emerald, take this..." he said, tossing her the Sonic screwdriver.

"Doctor, you aren't as foolish as I thought. I rather like your alternative." She glanced at Dylan, frowning. "I hope you fight half as well as you cower."

Guest tomisntblue
"Doctor, you aren't as foolish as I thought. I rather like your alternative." She glanced at Dylan, frowning. "I hope you fight half as well as you cower."

Emerald smiled, "There's a reason I travel with him. Now, Katrina don't you know a way to shield us from their sight?"

Guest Djgambrell

Dylan formed three foot long translucent blades from each finger. "Just watch me beautiful."

Emerald smiled, "There's a reason I travel with him. Now, Katrina don't you know a way to shield us from their sight?"

"What are you talking about?" Katrina asked, confused. "I--"

Dylan formed three foot long translucent blades from each finger. "Just watch me beautiful."

"I--" Katrina stopped mid sentence. "Is that meant to impress me?" Katrina asked, slightly impressed. "I only hope you know how to use those."

Guest Djgambrell
"What are you talking about?" Katrina asked, confused. "I--"

"I--" Katrina stopped mid sentence. "Is that meant to impress me?" Katrina asked, slightly impressed. "I only hope you know how to use those."

"Of course. And I think Emerald is implying you know some magic. Do you?"