Jean Grey vs. Polaris
MATCH SCORE
Jean Grey: 3
Polaris: 0

Death Games Thread

The Blue Flame

Guest tomisntblue
"What are you talking about?" Katrina asked, confused. "I--"

Emerald ignored Dylan at the moment. This wasn't the time for showing off. "You don't know any words for 'shield us from their sight?' Or 'make them not see? Or anything like that? How young is this for you? What age are you?"

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerald ignored Dylan at the moment. This wasn't the time for showing off. "You don't know any words for 'shield us from their sight?' Or 'make them not see? Or anything like that? How young is this for you? What age are you?"

Despite herself, Katrina blushed furiously. In a uncharacteristically feeble tone, "I don't know how much magic my other self knows, but..." She looked down. "I am seventeen. I only know a few words... not enough for anything complicated... and I have to word it exactly... and... I misused magic and Shruikan stopped teaching me words..."

Guest tomisntblue
Despite herself, Katrina blushed furiously. In a uncharacteristically feeble tone, "I don't know how much magic my other self knows, but..." She looked down. "I am seventeen. I only know a few words... not enough for anything complicated... and I have to word it exactly... and... I misused magic and Shruikan stopped teaching me words..."

"You're seventeen..." Emerald sighed, taking it all in. "Okay, well this makes things tricky. Not impossible, but interesting."

"AH-HA!" The Doctor exclaimed, "There we are. Now, around the TARDIS is an energy shield. You now have a 20 foot safe zone where the Stormtroopers can't shoot you. You're welcome."

Guest Djgambrell

"Don't be embarrassed. I don't know crap about magic and I'm fine. Now I have an idea and be free to join me." Said Dylan happily. He shortened his blades and made them claw-like. He then started to scale the wall towards the rooftop. "You know being a walking corpse makes this a lot easier."

Guest tomisntblue
"Don't be embarrassed. I don't know crap about magic and I'm fine. Now I have an idea and be free to join me." Said Dylan happily. He shortened his blades and made them claw-like. He then started to scale the wall towards the rooftop. "You know being a walking corpse makes this a lot easier."

OOC: Toward the rooftop? Of the TARDIS? That you could probably jump onto?

Guest Djgambrell
OOC: Toward the rooftop? Of the TARDIS? That you could probably jump onto?

OOC:Look at the Alley we're in in the first post.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC:Look at the Alley we're in in the first post.

OOC: I know that... you just weren't very specific...

"You know, it would help if we knew what exactly you had in mind before following you!" Emerald called.

Guest Djgambrell
OOC: I know that... you just weren't very specific...

"You know, it would help if we knew what exactly you had in mind before following you!" Emerald called.

"Well they are coming to the Tardis so we might not want to be standing right next to it and its a better vantage point up on the roof then in a dark alleyway."

Guest tomisntblue
"Well they are coming to the Tardis so we might not want to be standing right next to it and its a better vantage point up on the roof then in a dark alleyway."

"The Doctor did just say we have a 20 foot safe zone." Emerald muttered, "And when we get up there? What? We need a plan."

Guest Djgambrell
"The Doctor did just say we have a 20 foot safe zone." Emerald muttered, "And when we get up there? What? We need a plan."

OOC: Are we invisible too? I assumed the Doctor just meant they couldn't shoot us.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Are we invisible too? I assumed the Doctor just meant they couldn't shoot us.

OOC: He did... but you know, not being able to get shot is a good advantage to while we come up with a full plan...

Guest Djgambrell
OOC: He did... but you know, not being able to get shot is a good advantage to while we come up with a full plan...

OOC: And then they get there and see us. And more come.

"I'm not sure yet but I thought it would be best if we left before they got here. It doesn't matter if we have a plan when we're completely surrounded." He said still hanging on the wall.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: And then they get there and see us. And more come.

"I'm not sure yet but I thought it would be best if we left before they got here. It doesn't matter if we have a plan when we're completely surrounded." He said still hanging on the wall.

OOC: More... who still can't shoot us... Do you see a pattern here? And remember, I'm not arguing from my point of view, but rather Emerald's.

"Well, we can plan for that..." Emerald said, "because I'm sure they don't have any air troops. If we leave the safe zone, we should at least go inside the buildings."

Guest Djgambrell

OOC: OK

IC: Dylan crawled back down. "Very well but I am staying on the wall. I believe we need to capture a storm trooper and see if we can get information."

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: OK

IC: Dylan crawled back down. "Very well but I am staying on the wall. I believe we need to capture a storm trooper and see if we can get information."

"Well, if you insist on crawling around like Spider-man, at least spin us some webs," Emerald said, handing him her wire string. "Put that at the entrances, it should slow them down."

OOC: Emerald's idea of Spider-man

Guest tomisntblue
"You want actual webs or just a trap?"

"Various traps. Set it as trip wire, or if you can set it so it springs any weapons you may have. But no... no webs, these work best the harder they are to see."

Guest Djgambrell
"Various traps. Set it as trip wire, or if you can set it so it springs any weapons you may have. But no... no webs, these work best the harder they are to see."

"Fantastic." Dylan proceeded to lay several trip wires and strangulation traps at each entrance before settling back with the group. "I love doing that."

Guest Djgambrell
There was 12 Stormtroopers all together and they were getting near.

OOC: 3 each for you all. There Mooks go and get them.

Dylan face became dark as his other side came out. He raised a hand and extended two blades to try and stab the throats of two stormtroopers. With a third finger he would try to stab a third stormtroopers weapon rm in hopes they would drop it. If it worked he would hook the blade and bring him in for questioning."

Dylan face became dark as his other side came out. He raised a hand and extended two blades to try and stab the throats of two stormtroopers. With a third finger he would try to stab a third stormtroopers weapon rm in hopes they would drop it. If it worked he would hook the blade and bring him in for questioning."

OOC: There mooks you don't have to say works or not or anything. You can just do it. You killed your three. Let the others kills theirs.

It worked.

Guest Djgambrell
OOC: There mooks you don't have to say works or not or anything. You can just do it. You killed your three. Let the others kills theirs.

It worked.

OOC: I thought so but force of habit you know.

"Embarrased?!?" Katrina shot back angrily. "Don't patronize me."

Katrina prepared to fight, prefering to wait within the shadows for the right time to strike.

(I have no clue what style of fighting we're supposed to be using for these stromtroopers. I've only ever used non-called hit combat. *shrugs*)

"Embarrased?!?" Katrina shot back angrily. "Don't patronize me."

Katrina prepared to fight, prefering to wait within the shadows for the right time to strike.

(I have no clue what style of fighting we're supposed to be using for these stromtroopers. I've only ever used non-called hit combat. *shrugs*)

OOC: Just think of it as writing a battle in a story where Katrina wins. I'll help a little.

Three Stormtroopers noticed Katrina and opened fire on her.