Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 9958 Alexander Anderson (Hellsing) vs. Dracula (Castlevania)

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

It was a long and ponderous journey for Iscariot and its top agent, Alexander Anderson. And in the castle of the Lord of Night, he would scowl as he looked upon the current bane of his existence and held his blades up in the sign of the cross."Ach, le's get this o'er with vampire."Dracula would merely smirk and nod."Very well...Hit it!"And from out of nowhere, and from convenient speakers built into the walls, a beat would begin as Dracula began to head-bang....Much to the others confusion."Wha-?! What sor' o devils talk be this?!"Dracula merely grinned and began....To rap?"I'm the lord of the night and the master of last stands, watch me come around here and kick your fanny back to Ireland! I'm the king of the vampires, and what are you? A sorry, screwy, reject who missed his curfew! I like your little knifes, waving them that's really neat. Guess I know who to call, when I hide up all my roast beefs! And linguistics man, its really not that hard! The way you talk now, it sounds like your just gargling lard."He grinned and crossed his arms. Obviously never having rapped before, but enjoying the look of disbelief on Andersons face before the other sighed and grabbed the mike."Er...Matthew, Mark....Luke and John....If ye thought that was a rap...Then ye are DEAD wrong."He flashed a sudden grin and began to counter."I'm switching up mae style, just to up and show ye, if I want to kill ye I could do it either way-a! What does it matter to a man o' the cloth, what your death certificate will say, stake or word, I'll break ye anyway and anytime I ever want! Lord of Night? You couldn't lord it over a whip-bearing half-pint! Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, watch me spin me rhymes and crush you like me sacrament crust!"Dracula would stare in disbelief before he began again...And in the distance, Buffy Summers and Count Von Count would shake their heads. Buffy, summing it up in her words."God, these two are the whitest rappers I have ever seen.""Vun, two! Two bad rappers! Ah-ah-ah!"And lighting would flash across the sky as Buffy, used to her companions quirks spoke."Pass the popcorn?""Of course."So who wins in this, for lack of a better word...."Rap Battle?"

Rap battles are very fun here! Very, very fun here.

In the end, after a long rap battle session, I'm going to go with Alexander Anderson. He'll probably leave a cool rhyme or two saying about how Dracula and his son, Alucard are wannabe girly men when compared to the Hellsing version of Alucard/Dracula.

-Rakai'Thwei

Ah man, I'm inching closer to doing one of these rap battle matches myself! :D That's some funny stuff, Hugo! lol

I'd be willng to bet Hellsing has more actual material to use on Dracula than vice versa, so Drac gets embarassed for even starting this battle.

Guest jackred1989

Their language with the insults is actually funnier than the other match doing a rap battle Hercules vs. Jersey Devil. Dracula might even say some of his worst lines like what is a man a miserable pile of secrets lol.