Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Characters you are waiting to have added to the database

Hugo Fowl

Vassilly (Vassili) Zaitsev

You know the Soviet Sniper legend. Enemy at the Gates. All that good stuff.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomisntblue
No real people. Ever.

Isn't there an exception for people significant enough in pop culture? (Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Hulk Hogan, etc.)

Eh, I'd argue that Napolean is pretty pop culture significant, actually, since he's been featured in numerous books, feature films, and TV shows/specials.

EDIT: And we really don't pay you enough, Hugo. Maybe the others reviewers can take a paycut to compensate. :(

Guest sirmethos
Eh, I'd argue that Napolean is pretty pop culture significant, actually, since he's been featured in numerous books, feature films, and TV shows/specials.

EDIT: And we really don't pay you enough, Hugo. Maybe the others reviewers can take a paycut to compensate. :(

Vassilly has also been a character(both protagonist or simply shown in cut-scenes) in several games.

I just noticed this after reading the four Shredders topic:

Just submitted: Cyber Shredder (Soon, the DB's Shredder collection shall be complete...)

Cyber_Shredder.jpg

Cyber Shredder's just an enhanced version of the 2003 Shredder, though. You probably could've just submitted a Cyber Shredder image for 2003 Shredder's profile. I see he's already been accepted, but I could also see the admins deleting him whenever they get around to cleaning up. In that vein, you might still might want to submit a Cyber Shred image to the 2003 profile.

I'd say Zeitsev is significant enough

Movie, modern warfare, tom clancy novels, David Robbins novel. That pretty significant more people I'd bet would know him than being able to identify http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=1917 that guy or every phase of life for Dick Grayson

If he had just appeared in the movie he would be fine is what your saying, but because there is MORE he is not allowed in?

Darn it. Could another admin go around nova's back? Lol I'll just use test character zero then, if there isnt enough space for historiclly important figures. PS The Red Baron is in the database :( There is a precedent for war heroes.

Um just

Funny Man for now.

Guest hellboy6

cortez from time splitters.

the collector from the film the collecter, jack from the game madworld, detective gamble from the other guys

I just noticed this after reading the four Shredders topic:

Cyber Shredder's just an enhanced version of the 2003 Shredder, though. You probably could've just submitted a Cyber Shredder image for 2003 Shredder's profile. I see he's already been accepted, but I could also see the admins deleting him whenever they get around to cleaning up. In that vein, you might still might want to submit a Cyber Shred image to the 2003 profile.

The Cyber Shredder and Utrom Shredder are actually separate entities entirely. I probably should've been more clear about this in the ShreddervShreddervShreddervShredder thread, but Cyber Shredder has all of Utrom Shredder's memories and skills, but has gained a mind of his own. He even battled the Utrom Shredder for the title of the "one, true Shredder" near the end of the TV series.