The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Tournament - Esther Coleman vs. Norman Nordstrom
MATCH SCORE
Esther Coleman: 0
Norman Nordstrom: 6

Corvette vs AvP

corvette1710

"Ah, yes, your "Horcruxes". I assure you, they will be of no help. One piece of your soul is all I need to ensure your eternal suffering..." he laughed once again. Suddenly, the earth itself opened up beneath Voldemort, a small doorway appearing where he was standing. All that could be seen through the doorway was a eerie blue light, but if Voldemort didn't move he would fall through...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah, yes, your "Horcruxes". I assure you, they will be of no help. One piece of your soul is all I need to ensure your eternal suffering..." he laughed once again. Suddenly, the earth itself opened up beneath Voldemort, a small doorway appearing where he was standing. All that could be seen through the doorway was a eerie blue light, but if Voldemort didn't move he would fall through...

Voldemort snorted at the doorway... and turned into black mist, coalesced together but still intangible. The cloud moved to the side, and there appeared Voldemort, a new magical shield appearing even as the other disappeared.

That was when Pinhead chose to reveal himself. Teleporting into the protective charm itself ((I'm assuming it's a dome-like structure? If not, I can edit)), Pinhead would seek to grip Voldemort by the neck, and with one, swift motion, tear his head from his body.

OOC: Dome charm is dome.

Voldemort Apparated to behind Pinhead. "Avada Kedavra!" The Killing Curse itself. After this, he'd Disapparate to outside the dome.

The curse was a direct hit, hitting Pinhead directly in the upper back. Pinhead staggered forward somewhat... then straightened, laughing.

"...Fool. Did you really think your mortal incantations would pose any threat to me? I am beyond such pitiful things as life and death."

He turned to face Voldemort. Suddenly, a doorway silntly opened in the earth several feet behind Voldemort. Chains shot out of the doorway, seeking to impale Voldemort and yank him through.

OOC: Just so you know, Pinhead was capable of tanking futuristec energy blasts (which possessed a similar function to the killing curse, in that it instantly stops its target's heart without any outside damage to their bodies) in Hellraiser IV.

The curse was a direct hit, hitting Pinhead directly in the upper back. Pinhead staggered forward somewhat... then straightened, laughing.

"...Fool. Did you really think your mortal incantations would pose any threat to me? I am beyond such pitiful things as life and death."

He turned to face Voldemort. Suddenly, a doorway silntly opened in the earth several feet behind Voldemort. Chains shot out of the doorway, seeking to impale Voldemort and yank him through.

OOC: Just so you know, Pinhead was capable of tanking futuristec energy blasts (which possessed a similar function to the killing curse, in that it instantly stops its target's heart without any outside damage to their bodies) in Hellraiser IV.

OOC: Kay.

Voldemort merely grimaced at Pinhead's words. So mortal incantations would not work? Fine. At the clanking of chains heading for him, he turned back into the ball of mist and flew off, towards an armament on the castle surrounding the courtyard. "I see..." If Pinhead came closer, Voldemort would yell Reducto! and if successful would blast a hole through Pinhead. That is, If Pinhead came any closer.

Pinhead watched Voldemort ascend, features expressionless. As Voldemort landed on the armament, Pinhead slowly outstretched his arm, pointing it directly at Voldemort's position. Using his powerful telekinesis, Pinhead would aim to make the entire section of the armament Voldemort was situated on explode violently, sending bricks flying everywhere.

OOC: Imma be citing where Pinhead has shown to be capable of utilizing the powers I pull out as I go on, since I can't find any resource pages that list his powers accurately. In this case, he's demonstrated the power to blow stuff up in Hellraiser III (in the church scene) and IV (near the beginning, where he blows the robot up).

Pinhead watched Voldemort ascend, features expressionless. As Voldemort landed on the armament, Pinhead slowly outstretched his arm, pointing it directly at Voldemort's position. Using his powerful telekinesis, Pinhead would aim to make the entire section of the armament Voldemort was situated on explode violently, sending bricks flying everywhere.

OOC: Imma be citing where Pinhead has shown to be capable of utilizing the powers I pull out as I go on, since I can't find any resource pages that list his powers accurately. In this case, he's demonstrated the power to blow stuff up in Hellraiser III (in the church scene) and IV (near the beginning, where he blows the robot up).

Voldemort's smile dissipated as he fell, and then he Apparated to behind Pinhead, mentally screaming Reducto! If successful, Pinhead would feel the force of several spikes moving through his upper back and out his collarbone, and the flesh would be pushed outwards, likely killing the demon.

Pinhead quickly teleported away himself as Voldemort vanished, predicting the wizard to turn up behind him. He would end up behind the nearby castle, aiming to conceal himself for now.

OOC: Are there any civilians about?

OOC: No, this castle's lost to history. :huh: (That means no, lol, it's not sarcasm)

Voldemort sniffed distastefully. "If only the Death Eaters... No, they'd mess this up." He disappeared, the loud and clear pop! of Apparation breaking through the silence of the air. He'd hole up in the courtyard for now.

Pinhead grimaced distastefully. "If only my Cenobites... no, this victory will be mine, and mine alone." He opened a Doorway in the wall next to him, promptly walking through and emerging in another area of the castle.

Voldemort crouched in the corner of the courtyard, his eyes flicking from door to door of the ways into it. His wand was at the ready... and he decided to Disapparate, appearing on the wall surrounding the courtyard. He sneered as he looked upon the place. "Pathetic..." Reducto! He blew up sections of the castle, one by one, until he found Pinhead.

OOC: Damn!

Pinhead teleported himself to the castle's peak, searching for the source of the explosive spells. Once he spotted Voldemort, he would attempt to rip an SUV-sized chunk of concrete from the castle and slam it into his adversary repeatedly.

Voldemort Apparated to directly in front of Pinhead... flying. He cast Reducto mentally, his grin turning to a sneer.

And this is when Pinhead would strike, aiming to knock Voldemort's wand arm aside before the spell was cast with his left hand while gripping his throat with the other. If successful, the very instant his hand made contact, Voldemort would feel a searing pain sear through his being... and his body would simply dissolve.

OOC: ^Hellraiser III, the nightclub scene

And this is when Pinhead would strike, aiming to knock Voldemort's wand arm aside before the spell was cast with his left hand while gripping his throat with the other. If successful, the very instant his hand made contact, Voldemort would feel a searing pain sear through his being... and his body would simply dissolve.

OOC: ^Hellraiser III, the nightclub scene

Voldemort saw the hand coming for him... and vanished. Where to, who knew? All that Pinhead was likely to know was that Voldemort was gone, and there was once more an air of rest about the land.

"..."

Pinhead also vanishes.

OOC: Just so you know, not the end of the battle. :P

Voldemort reappeared instantly... several miles away from the castle. He was standing on a mountaintop, waiting for Pinhead to track him down. While this happened, he played mental solitaire!

• 3 months later...