Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Corvette vs AvP

corvette1710

The moment the Lizard was in range, Spider-Man would begin firing web-balls at him. If one of these balls were to hit its mark, the Lizard's momentum would be hindered, hopefully causing him to fall to his death.

The Lizard would dodge each ball with the agility needed to have ever tagged the Spider-man and would continue more quickly, ever the watchful for the web balls.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bah!" Spider-Man said irritably as he dived off the building he'd been perched on and web-swung off in the opposite direction. If the Lizard wanted him, it would have to catch him.

OOC: Just sayin', web-swinging with just those two web lines is gonna be really awkward. :lol:

OOC: Gr*vulgarity*it.

The Lizard growled and slid down the building and after him on foot.

Spider-Man begins whistling to himself merrily as he continues swinging.

The Lizard, by this time, was fairly pissed, and so scurried up a building and onto the roof, hopping from one to the other after Spider-man, quickly recovering the lost ground... and pouncing as Spider-man changed webs.

Spider-Man went limp mid-swing, attempting to cause the Lizard to miss his target. If successful, the Lizard would go flying over him and to his doom.

The Lizard thought as much. Always with the letting him fall to his doom, yadda yadda yadda. And so he reached with his tail for Spider-man, and if successful, would wrap around his neck and kill him.

OOC: If this is successful, the Lizard is hanging by his tail from a dead body, and you can move onto your next handle.

OOC: I had a counter ready for that, but I'll allow this as I'm effing sick of RPing Spidey 2099. <_<

Spider-Man dies. Now both he and the Lizard were plummeting to their dooms!

OOC: Heh.

Everyone splatted on the pavement below, and New York of both the future and the present was one less villain... and one less hero.

OOC: You get first post.

The Yautja known as Prince glanced around, noting the *-wherever we're RPing-*.

OOC: The entire thing's New York.

Neyinde Taei-wei crouched, knowing by the dead bodies of the purple reptile and the brightly colored hero. "Disinteresting." He looked at Prince, his eyes narrowed.

Prince set his eyes upon Neyinde as his Bio-Mask finished scanning the pile of paste that had once been Spider-Man 2099 and the Lizard, analyzing its biological data. There were traces of ooman, arachnid, and reptile in the pile, but the force of impact upon hitting the tarmac was so great that this was impossible to recognise. Now that he had finished scanning the paste, he set his scanner to Neyinde... and his mandibles flared beneath his mask. This one's entire genetic make-up had been altered... tainted. He remained where he was, now cautious.

Prince set his eyes upon Neyinde as his Bio-Mask finished scanning the pile of paste that had once been Spider-Man 2099 and the Lizard, analyzing its biological data. There were traces of ooman, arachnid, and reptile in the pile, but the force of impact upon hitting the tarmac was so great that this was impossible to recognise. Now that he had finished scanning the paste, he set his scanner to Neyinde... and his mandibles flared beneath his mask. This one's entire genetic make-up had been altered... tainted. He remained where he was, now cautious.

Neyinde held up his arms, challenging the Prince to come nearer. With a metallic and ominous click, twenty six inch wrist blades extended, and the nine-foot tall Neyinde extended his Combi-Stick. "Hand-to-hand, Lou-dte Kalei?"

Prince's nostrils flared as he roared. He would slay this abomination.

"Pauk-de zazin."

He roared. There would be no honour with this one, no jehdin-jehdin.

He fired off four blasts from his Omni-Caster in rapid succession, followed by his Smart-Disc.

Neyinde ducked to the side, grinning despite himself.

"Ell-osde' pauk, z'skvy-de."

For the Smart-disc, he returned fire with his own, and should the two meet, they would disable the other. He took a shuriken from his belt and launched it at Prince, running forwards to meet him as the shuriken kept him distracted.

Prince simply blasted the shuriken out of the air with his Omni-Caster, firing twice more at Neyinde as he ran forwards.

"S'yuit-de tarei'hasan!"

"Jehdin hulij-bpe!"

Neyinde spun to evade these shots, and by this time was very close... close enough for what he had strived for in the first place. Jehdin jehdin. or hand to hand combat. He plunged his spear into Prince's thigh, given no more Caster bolts were shot.

Prince would growl, knocking the Combi-Stick aside with his eighteen-inch Plasma-grade Dlex wristblades. If this were to throw Neyinde momentarily off-balance as planned, he would seek to drive his other pair into Neyinde's stomach as his Omni-Caster whipped around, facing Neyinde's face. Prince would begin blasting, a single of the superheated bolts of plasma powerful enough to remove Neyinde's head from his body.

Prince would growl, knocking the Combi-Stick aside with his eighteen-inch Plasma-grade Dlex wristblades. If this were to throw Neyinde momentarily off-balance as planned, he would seek to drive his other pair into Neyinde's stomach as his Omni-Caster whipped around, facing Neyinde's face. Prince would begin blasting, a single of the superheated bolts of plasma powerful enough to remove Neyinde's head from his body.

Unfortunately, this was not the case, and Neyinde's own Omni-Casters whirred to life and shot at Prince, and meanwhile Neyinde would spin with the force of Prince's blow, redirecting his energy as the other pair of wristblades scratched on his armor, creating a grating sound but no real harm. At the 315 degree part of his spin, he would plunge his Combi-stick back, aiming to take out Prince's internal organs with the hooked blade, while, still continuing his spin, slashing for Prince's face.

OOC: Judging from the image I've seen of Neyinde, his stomach area isn't that heavily armored, but eh.

Unfortunately for Neyinde, Prince's Omni-Caster blasts would have grown nearly impossible to dodge at this point, locked in close quarters combat as they were. However, as Neyinde began his spin, Prince would seek to knock him back with a quick shove, ducking low to avoid the Omni-Caster shots, aiming to knock Neyinde off-balance, if only briefly, once again attempting to divert Neyinde's Combi-Stick with his wrist blades. His Omni-Caster would continue firing throughout this maneuver, and they would have become very hard to dodge at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: Judging from the image I've seen of Neyinde, his stomach area isn't that heavily armored, but eh.

Unfortunately for Neyinde, Prince's Omni-Caster blasts would have grown nearly impossible to dodge at this point, locked in close quarters combat as they were. However, as Neyinde began his spin, Prince would seek to knock him back with a quick shove, ducking low to avoid the Omni-Caster shots, aiming to knock Neyinde off-balance, if only briefly, once again attempting to divert Neyinde's Combi-Stick with his wrist blades. His Omni-Caster would continue firing throughout this maneuver, and they would have become very hard to dodge at this point.

OOC: And what, exactly, have you seen of Neyinde? :ph34r: I'm becoming suspicious. :P

Neyinde needn't worry about the shots... as he leaped away from Prince, more forwards than up, but still traveling in an upwards direction for several seconds before descending to the ground and rolling, facing Prince some thirty feet away if he had not followed. And by now, Neyinde's Omni-Casters were targeting Prince's, the heat from each blast easily able to leave Prince's air-tight dreadlocks melting.

• 1 month later...

OOC: Just the image you posted of him :rolleyes: Anyway, I found your last post somewhat confusing, which is why I didn't reply (I kept meaning to, but eventually it just completely slipped my mind, heh) initially. In simple terms, how, exactly, is Neyinde escaping every single one of the Plasma Caster shots?

OOC: Just the image you posted of him :rolleyes: Anyway, I found your last post somewhat confusing, which is why I didn't reply (I kept meaning to, but eventually it just completely slipped my mind, heh) initially. In simple terms, how, exactly, is Neyinde escaping every single one of the Plasma Caster shots?

OOC: Eh, even if one hits him in the back, it's not likely to do that much damage; Yautja armor covers the back as well as front, as you well know. :(