Cocaine Bear: 1

Forge vs. Cable
MATCH SCORE
Forge: 1
Cable: 8

Why do DBZ themed threads never die?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
1. This thread is seven pages too long so far.

2. All DBZ fans are not retards, but almost all of them do act like they have a severe man-crush on Goku or Vegeta or any of those other characters with bad hairdos, which is annoying when you try to have a reasoned conversation with them.

3. Dr Pymp cannot spell. Give the spelling of "pymp", that shouldn't surprise anyone. I need an entire essay to point out what an idiot he has been in this thread, so I will send you all a link to my blog sometime later.

4. Hayes is right that the reasonable ones get a bad rep because of the morons. But this thread, which was created to improve the image of DBZ fans, has only solidified my distaste for them.

5. The anti-DBZ people did not derail this thread. The DBZ fanboys who started a random conversation on what is canon and what isn't (which nobody but them cares about anyway) did.

1. Im an idiot? I made my name Pymp on purpose. For Hank Pym and the word Pimp. lmao. Send me that link so I can read it. I would like to see what Nilan the great has to say.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said the people that like it are a piece of shit, unless you enjoy feces that comes off as you hate who like it.

Everyone blew this out the water. All I asked was do the fans on this site have a bad rep. Instead everyone talked about past experiences with the fans. You also said thus is better then that, yadda yadda. My point was other then Dark Pronce I haven't seen one fan this site like the ones most you bashed.

So it's funny that the thread is titled "DBZ fans don't get it". When it was the ones bashing it that didn't seem to get the point of thread.

I guess all I have to say is Dante's Turkey Dinner....

I never said that people who like DBZ are pieces of shit. I said DBZ is a piece of shit. Again, you've completely taken what everyone is saying the wrong way.

Read my post again, don't just skim over it. I compared DBZ to a piece of shit that people keep trying to convince me is chocolate. It's the main reason that DBZ itself gets on my nerves so much. When I say that I hate something, I'm not asking for people to try and make me see it as good. DBZ fans in general seem to take issue with people who don't match their opinion on the show. On this site they also tend to support their arguments with speculation and assumptions rather then proven character abilities.

Guest Hayesmeister5651
I never said that people who like DBZ are pieces of shit. I said DBZ is a piece of shit. Again, you've completely taken what everyone is saying the wrong way.

Read my post again, don't just skim over it. I compared DBZ to a piece of shit that people keep trying to convince me is chocolate. It's the main reason that DBZ itself gets on my nerves so much. When I say that I hate something, I'm not asking for people to try and make me see it as good. DBZ fans in general seem to take issue with people who don't match their opinion on the show. On this site they also tend to support their arguments with speculation and assumptions rather then proven character abilities.

To simplify...

DBZ and the people that like it are, in my mind, no different from a piece of shit and a bunch of people trying to tell me said piece of shit = chocolate.

Right there, people that like it are no differnt then a piece of shit. Then you make the chocolate analogy.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)
Hank changed his name to Pymp so he can slap bitches all day.

Hahaha that's what he does when he needs money to fund his research

Right there, people that like it are no differnt then a piece of shit. Then you make the chocolate analogy.

Again, calling DBZ itself shit. Read it again and note how I'm referring to people that like it as people trying to convince me shit = chocolate.

Guest SSGoku

In all honesty, I've seen more people on this website randomly hate on DBZ for no reason, then I've seen DBZ fanboys blindly defending Goku from everything. This thread is a good example. Nearly every post is just filled with DBZ hate and hate of its fans, yet not a single post is "go to helz all of u!!1!!11! DBZ is teh roxxorz and soooperman is teh suxoorz!!11!1!!!one!!!eleven!!

Guest Nilan
1. Im an idiot? I made my name Pymp on purpose. For Hank Pym and the word Pimp. lmao. Send me that link so I can read it. I would like to see what Nilan the great has to say.

I'm too distracted by Nilan the great to bother about the rest what you've said. And stop sending me PMs acting tough, whatever confrontation you want to indulge in, at least use your head and do it in the open.

In all honesty, I've seen more people on this website randomly hate on DBZ for no reason, then I've seen DBZ fanboys blindly defending Goku from everything. This thread is a good example. Nearly every post is just filled with DBZ hate and hate of its fans, yet not a single post is "go to helz all of u!!1!!11! DBZ is teh roxxorz and soooperman is teh suxoorz!!11!1!!!one!!!eleven!!

You're not helping them either way.

Guest force_echo

go to helz all of u!!1!!11! DBZ is teh roxxorz and soooperman is teh suxoorz!!11!1!!!one!!!eleven!!

See what you started?

Guest fantastic four 44
The worst DBZ fans are illiterate, idiotic fanboys who wouldn't know a good story if it kicked them in the nards. They are deeply, emotionally invested in the belief that Goku could kick anyone's ass under any conditions and will loudly and violently argue (poorly) this point at the slightest provocation.

The best DBZ fans are people who really like a shitty, outdated Japanese cartoon show for children and occasionally gush about it on the internet.

There is a fairly wide swath between the two for open mockery.

dragon ball is something you have to grow up wth to be a fan of. obviously you were born before the 90's , or didnt have cartoon network at that point. loads of older comic and manga dislike just because of that reason. im pretty sure thats what comic book fans born in the 00's are gonna say about ben 10 or naruto, and fans of my generation are going to say there shows are shit

go to helz all of u!!1!!11! DBZ is teh roxxorz and soooperman is teh suxoorz!!11!1!!!one!!!eleven!!

ONE? ELEVEN!?!?! Them's fightin' words!

Guest silversurfer092

The only thing that bothered me enough to stick out on this thread is Soberguy's hashtag joke. WHAT THE *vulgarity* IS WRONG WITH YOU, SOBERGUY!?

dragon ball is something you have to grow up wth to be a fan of. obviously you were born before the 90's , or didnt have cartoon network at that point. loads of older comic and manga dislike just because of that reason. im pretty sure thats what comic book fans born in the 00's are gonna say about ben 10 or naruto, and fans of my generation are going to say there shows are shit

Well...he is 37. I was born before the 90's too though. '88 to be exact. In fact, I may be the oldest Z fan on the site... *Looks around worriedly*

Guest Darksaiyajin345
Goku is the best.

*Facepalm*

How come every time someone pretends to be a crazy DBZ fan they talk about Goku he isnt even in my top 5 favorite.

(And outside of TDP and SSGoku most DBZ fans here have said Goku's fairly boring including myself.)

Guest Mr. Outstanding
*Facepalm*

How come every time someone pretends to be a DBZ fan they talk about Goku he isnt even in my top 5 favorite.

I am a DBZ fan! I was only taunting the opposition. I've been one for almost ten years, and will remain one. First of all, DBZ (and DB) started anime for me. No anime basher or anime connoisseur can take that away from me. I've seen a bunch of other anime too, but DBZ has that special place. I can admit to its flaws, sure, but just because something is flawed doesn't mean it can't be entertaining. And if the others want to talk about story, I'm going to say it: I thought the Cell Saga(s) had a good storyline.

I'm on your side, Darksaiyan. And though the opposition is greater in number and power, I will stay on that side until the end. I say again: Goku is the best.

*Facepalm*

How come every time someone pretends to be a crazy DBZ fan they talk about Goku he isnt even in my top 5 favorite.

(And outside of TDP and SSGoku most DBZ fans here have said Goku's fairly boring including myself.)

*shrugs* He is the star. Someone's bound to like him.

Guest Darksaiyajin345
I am a DBZ fan! I was only taunting the opposition. I've been one for almost ten years, and will remain one. First of all, DBZ (and DB) started anime for me. No anime basher or anime connoisseur can take that away from me. I've seen a bunch of other anime too, but DBZ has that special place. I can admit to its flaws, sure, but just because something is flawed doesn't mean it can't be entertaining. And if the others want to talk about story, I'm going to say it: I thought the Cell Saga(s) had a good storyline.

I'm on your side, Darksaiyan. And though the opposition is greater in number and power, I will stay on that side until the end. I say again: Goku is the best.

Sorry I thought you were just how do the kids say it? 'Talkin smacka!'

@DamagingRob

Yeah I know someone is bound to like Goku but I have never seen anyone like Goku because he stands for true justice and goodness in a fairly wartorn story (Considering even the good guys will kill if need be except him).

It's like some kid saying 'Superzmanza is soo Koolz cuz he moveded a planetz111!!!111!'

I agree with everything, but the last part...but let's get past that. Like you, it was what put me on a path of a now fairly long anime list. Surely, not as long as some, but still.. quite a few I have seen.

Yeah I know someone is bound to like Goku but I have never seen anyone like Goku because he stands for true justice and goodness in a fairly wartorn story (Considering even the good guys will kill if need be except him).

It's like some kid saying 'Superzmanza is soo Koolz cuz he moveded a planetz111!!!111!'

You got a point there.