Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

The TARDIS

Hugo Fowl

At this point, Vin would intervene as she flipped a coin in the air.....Before pushing on it with enough force for it to zip past between the Highlander Immortals to impact deeply within the wall before it flew back to her grasp as she spoke.

"Stop this, the both of you! We have far too much at stake for us to begin indulging in petty arguments and old rivalries. I've seen our enemy....And we'll need everyones help for it. But the first person I see who tries to pick a fight in front of me for no other reason then his or her petty ego...."

She stood up and eyes narrowing, flipped the coin in the air....And let it hover, spinning endlessly before she grabbed it.

"And I'll fight you myself. THEN I'll give you over to my husband to deal with. Are we all clear?"

Shaking Ahsoka's hand, Galen would glance at Vin as she spoke and chuckled.

"Quite the temper she has, my wife."

She chuckled at his remark but soon turned back to notice The Kurgan and Methos.

"First act of our truce, let's stop him before he causes any trouble." Ahsoka told Galen, referring to The Kurgan.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, Vin would intervene as she flipped a coin in the air.....Before pushing on it with enough force for it to zip past between the Highlander Immortals to impact deeply within the wall before it flew back to her grasp as she spoke.

"Stop this, the both of you! We have far too much at stake for us to begin indulging in petty arguments and old rivalries. I've seen our enemy....And we'll need everyones help for it. But the first person I see who tries to pick a fight in front of me for no other reason then his or her petty ego...."

She stood up and eyes narrowing, flipped the coin in the air....And let it hover, spinning endlessly before she grabbed it.

"And I'll fight you myself. THEN I'll give you over to my husband to deal with. Are we all clear?"

"You can say that again..." muttered Spider-Man under his breath.

She chuckled at his remark but soon turned back to notice The Kurgan and Methos.

"First act of our truce, let's stop him before he causes any trouble." Ahsoka told Galen, referring to The Kurgan.

He nodded as he stood up, glancing at others such as Lucy and Link and Shiek who made it to this room, remarking with interest.

"Quite a gathering here, isn't it?"

Guest sirmethos

Methos slightly raised an eyebrow, keeping his eyes on the Kurgan. "The conflict between this neanderthal and myself has nothing to do with neither ego, nor rivalry. It is simply the way of our kind, or at least Most of our kind. As i was already explaining, this is neither the time nor place for a fight between us. But i have little doubt that we will fight sooner or later, and i will have to deprive our side from a potentially useful, if volatile, ally."

Finally arriving in the music hall Katie would move over to the instruments grab and electric guitar and situate everything else she need around her before beginning to play

It was odd an18-year old female war veteran from the year 2028 liking an anime from the 80's and 90's playing music from its soundtrack but Dragonball Z was her escape, the anime, the music all of it. She played the song in a loop over and over again, her hands moving of their own accord as the notes and chords swept her away into a meditative state. Who knows what someone would think if they saw this.

He nodded as he stood up, glancing at others such as Lucy and Link and Shiek who made it to this room, remarking with interest.

"Quite a gathering here, isn't it?"

Ahsoka quickly ran to The Kurgan and activated her shoto, a lightsaber-like dagger. She shoved the energy blade in front of the immortal's face.

"Don't try anything." Ahsoka warned him.

"And if I do?" He chuckled.

Guest tomisntblue
Methos slightly raised an eyebrow, keeping his eyes on the Kurgan. "The conflict between this neanderthal and myself has nothing to do with neither ego, nor rivalry. It is simply the way of our kind, or at least Most of our kind. As i was already explaining, this is neither the time nor place for a fight between us. But i have little doubt that we will fight sooner or later, and i will have to deprive our side from a potentially useful, if volatile, ally."

"Perhaps that will be for the best..." Vergil said, "We have no use for the weakness, so which ever one of you proves weaker should fall before the other."

Vin would adjust her cloak before she spoke, slightly mollified.

"Be that as it may, I would prefer we refrain from killing each other at least until after our mission is over. Otherwise, if you wish to let off some steam, I think there is a..."Holodeck?" I think that's what its called for practice sparring as well as team exercises. You can blow off steam there."

Ahsoka quickly ran to The Kurgan and activated her shoto, a lightsaber-like dagger. She shoved the energy blade in front of the immortal's face.

"Don't try anything." Ahsoka warned him.

"And if I do?" He chuckled.

People always seemed to forget.

Vin was the nice one.

Galen on the other hand.....

Raising a hand in the air, he began to squeeze as he attempted to hold the other in a Force Choke, lifting him up three feet before he spoke, his words a whispered promise of menace.

"Then you deal with me."

He would then let go and turn as though it was of no consequence.

Okay Prologue.

It has been seventy years since the Avatarverse first brisked with the UWT. Lots have changed as Aang and his gang suceeded in uniting the four nations to peace and tranquility. But unusual things happened. Monsters that were not natural to the world kept on appearing. Luckily, Aang and his group were able to handle such troubles. Eventually, the whole group passed away. That brought chaos in the world as the Avatar would have little impact upon the world. The monsters also continued to attack, this time targeting the next Avatar, Korra.

Her water tribe did their best to hide her, but there didn't seem to be any place safe her her. At last, they decided on a gamble. Let another warrior continue the fight to stop the menace once and for all. One of the caretakers of Korra was assigned to travel to the Northern Air temple on an important task. He met the guard watching over the temple.

"The name of the the package please."

"Shoto."

"Very good." The door open. It was dangerous times, so secrecy was key. The caretaker was met by a very old man. "So you have the package?"

The caretaker unwrapped some clothing from the object. It was the lightsaber, miraculously well-kept by a new breed of metal benders taught by Aang and Toph. "Where is your package."

"Follow me." The Northern Air Temple was now home to many more people and tried to copy the extinct Air Nomad culture. It wasn't completely accurate, but close enough for Aang. After some minutes of walking, they arrived at a large room, similar to the one that needed airbending to open. However, the people who lived there managed to build a secret passageway next to the door during the Fire Nation reign. The room is now home of many air nation objecta that were remaining. All except one object. The old man started up the machine and pressed the on button. "Hopefully it will be sent to someone worthy of continuing the the quest."

Suddenly, explosions could be hear. "The monsters are here!" Fighting could be heard, and their side were obviously losing.

"He don't have time to choose. Hit random." The caretaker placed the lightsaber inside and pressed random, than start. The lightsaber started shining, than disappeared, just as the door was blasted away. "May we have gotten the right person," the caretaker said just before they were brutally killed...

Xena was currently in Olympus, standing before the gods as they thought of a way to get rid of her. Gabrielle and Hercules were hopelessly lost in where they might be. There was little hope for the warrior princess.

"Clouds of darkness are beginning to fall. Clouds that not even I can control." Zeus said. "This must be part of the prophesy. If we don't get rid of Xena, it would be the end for the Olympians. Any suggestions?"

Ares would raise his hand. "I got one. This spell should remove her from this world for good." Ares moved his hands around, than blasted a shot at Xena, who disappeared.

"Are you sure this will work?"

"I have a feeling we will never see her again..."

Richard Rahl was riding horseback on his way on a solo mission to check out a town that was reportedly attacked by bandits. He could have sent D'haran forces, but being the good guy he was, he decided to go at it alone. Kahlan, Zed and Cara were all busy, so they didn't come with him.

"You cowards Sending me to an unknown place just to save their backs. If you can hear me, you're all cowards!"

Richard homed in on that female voice to see what was happening. He found the woman in her standard armor.

"Who are you and why are you talking to the Creator and such way."

"Creator, oh. That must be your god in this place."

"My name is Richard Rahl. Speak of your name."

"Where I come from, they call me the warrior princess. People only refer to me as Xena."

"I don't recall such a name. Where do you come from."

"It's a long story I doubt you would believe."

"Try me." Suddenly a bright light flash i=on the ground, forcing the two to cover their eyes. Once the flashing subsided, they saw a flashy object. To Richard it looked like an agiel. Slowly, Richard touched the object. no pain.

"Why don't you just pick it up?" Xena grabbed the shoto and accidentally pressed the on button. The illuminated light extended to a tree, creating a hole. Xena dropped the object in shock, causing it to turn off. Xena slowly tilted the shoto until she found the button. After pushing it, she grabbed it and took a look at it.

"Do you have any idea what it is?"

"Beats me. I haven't seen anything like it."

"What's that light for?" He pointed to a light that was attached to a belt like thing. It was actually a beacon. Just then, an object seemed to start appearing out of nowhere. Richard's house ran out of sight. It seemed to look like a box. It also seemed to have a door, as it opened to reveal a man with orange/brown hair.

"Ahh, so that's where Aang left that little thing. He seemed to show us some new guests as well."

Both warriors looked confused, even to speak.

The doctor looked at his TARDIS, realizing the reason. "I see. Look, it may not look like it, but your world is in danger. we could use your help in saving your world as well as others. Will you join or not?"

Both had no idea who the man what, but seemed to trust him for two reasons: Xena for her taste for adventure and Richard for wanting to help. Without even saying a word, they entered the room, not knowing what they are in for...

(do not reply. I will post something which you can reply to)

"Great. Of all the team players in the universe, I get lumped together with the most violent guys in the universe." said Spider-Man, shifting his attention to Starkiller.

Having already released the Immortal, Galen would turn his gaze to Spiderman and speak.

"Funny, have we met before? You seem vaguely familiar."

Having already released the Immortal, Galen would turn his gaze to Spiderman and speak.

"Funny, have we met before? You seem vaguely familiar."

Spider-Man shrugs.

"I don't think so... you probably met the original Spider-Man... after all, everybody else has..." replied Spider-Man sarcastically.

"You know him?" She asked Galen.

Glancing at her he spoke.

"Or someone very much like him, from the first Universal Warriors Tournament. His partner then was a white-haired woman called "Black Cat." I never did find out what happened to them however."

Spider-Man shrugs.

"I don't think so... you probably met the original Spider-Man... after all, everybody else has..." replied Spider-Man sarcastically.

He glanced back at Spiderman and spoke.

"If so, then you carry on a worthy legacy."

Guest sirmethos
"Great. Of all the team players in the universe, I get lumped together with the most violent guys in the universe." said Spider-Man, shifting his attention to The Kurgan, Ahsoka and Galen.

Chuckling quietly at the masked mans comment, Methos quietly muttered. "At least the boyscout hasn't showed up so far."

OOC: I'm finally inside. Respond away.

Both warriors have entered a weird box that was even weirder since it was bigger on the inside. The man, who doesn't seem to have a name since he refers himself to be called the Doctor, calls it the Tardis. Both also talked with each other about their backstories: How Richard had to defeat his own father and take over his kingdom while wieding a powerful sword and that Xena was a former conquerer but reformed herself through new friends. Now it was time to meet the other cast, first to a nearby group. All seemed to have weird clothing on them, except the violent one.

"Is that man causing any problems?"

Both warriors have entered a weird box that was even weirder since it was bigger on the inside. The man, who doesn't seem to have a name since he refers himself to be called the Doctor, calls it the Tardis. Both also talked with each other about their backstories: How Richard had to defeat his own father and take over his kingdom while wieding a powerful sword and that Xena was a former conquerer but reformed herself through new friends. Now it was time to meet the other cast, first to a nearby group. All seemed to have weird clothing on them, except the violent one.

"Is that man causing any problems?"

Vin would glance at the newcomers and step closer in curiosity before smiling and speaking.

"Nothing we can't handle. My name is Vin Marek, and who would you two be?"

Vin would glance at the newcomers and step closer in curiosity before smiling and speaking.

"Nothing we can't handle. My name is Vin Marek, and who would you two be?"

"My name is Richard Rahl, Seeker of Truth." He looked around. "This is a odd looking group we have here."

"I'm Xena, and no, we are not couples. He's already married." She brought out the shoto. "Do you know anything about this?

"My name is Richard Rahl, Seeker of Truth." He looked around. "This is a odd looking group we have here."

"I'm Xena, and no, we are not couples. He's already married." She brought out the shoto. "Do you know anything about this?

Vin would gasp, recognizing it and call out to her husband.

"Galen!"

Turning from his conversation with Spiderman and Ahsoka, Galen would come at once and seeing his old lightsaber, step back once in surprise before he pulled it to him with a TK grab and activated it, spinning it once before he deactivated it, remarking to himself.

"As good as the day I gave it to another....Where did you get this?!"