Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

The TARDIS

Hugo Fowl

Tardis1.jpg

The Portal opened by the Doctor would lead them all to the TARDIS. And as he worked in sending it through, the remaining heroes would have time to relax. Refresh.....And mourn.

So many dead from this recent adventure.....Segfried....Renevant...Shuriken....And now, Dante. To say nothing of Galen, near death and rushed to the medical center recently installed. To make matters worse, Akuma was dead but he was merely a pawn. Just a stepping stone for the Cult to bring up their real goal....Releasing Cuthulu.

They succeeded, and now because of their efforts, the entire multi-verse will fall to the Elder Beings. Starting with Nosgoth, which they left as Cuthulu was emerging....And one of the few weapons capable of hurting him in their grasp, though they were no match for Cuthulu yet. Not like this.

And yet, despite all of this, there was indeed hope. Hope in their survival, as well as the Doctor.

But now all would be explained as all of them, sans Galen sat down as he spoke.

"All this time, I have been trying to track you all but I've been foiled at every turn by the Cult, whose been using their power to conquer dimension after dimension. You most likely noticed from the Army in Mordor? A mixture of Magic and Advanced Tech. I would have followed you to Nosgoth when you left, except....The Cult obtained the services of an old...."Friend" of mine.

His face took on an angry look as he spoke.

"He calls himself "The Master" and thanks to him, the timelines have been crumbling down into nothing...Into Chaos. The more Chaos....The greater their octopus deity and his ilk become. When I found out, I had no choice but to leave you all to your own devices. I started collecting others to help fight the Cult, warriors and magicians. Heroes and even a few villains. Whatever their motivation, they've all agreed to help us against them. Also Vin?"

He smiled and turned slightly.

"I have someone whose been a great assistance to me since you all left. Come on out my dear."

And from the hallway, a girl who looked like a young Vin, snas the eyes stepped out and smiling, rushed forward to Vin crying out.

"Mom!"

As they embraced, the Doctor gestured.

"She's been my assistant this whole time. In Sorin, she was able to track where the Castle once stood and on the Plains Of Leng, she obtained the carvings that allowed me a clue as to the candles and what the Cult was up too. I'll explain more, but-"

He was interrupted as a gravely voice echoed...And Galen stepped out.

There wasn't much that could be done yet, so by his choice he donned once again the hated(to him) suit. With a few modifications as he spoke.

"-But nothing Doctor....We're alive....And so long as we live, there is some hope left. What must we do? Someone like you must know someone."

The Doctor smirked.

"Actually....I do."

And flicking on a control, the TARDIS made its way through time and space....

OOC:UWT II is over! LET UWT III.....BEGIN! Tomorrow, we shall begin the adventure! And a big thank you to all who played in UWT II and who will be playing in UWT III! Let the adventure begin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruising through Time and Space, the TARDIS would go but for one of their number aboard, despite all that happened Galen could not experience sleep at all and would choose to remain at one of the observation ports, watching their silent journey as he crossed his arms.

From behind him, he could sense his wife stepping into the port. Her presence soothing as always, but tinged with worry for him as she embraced him from behind. Galen moved his hands to place on hers, until he noted the claws on his hand and hesitated, prompting Vin to grab them herself as she murmured, saying the words she knew was troubling him.

"Whether your in the suit or not, your still the man I love. Nothing will change that."

His respirator echoing, Galen spoke quietly.

"I can't help it Vin....I feel like less then who I was now....Less then the man you deserve. This suit? Its a reminder of what I was and what I could be, if it weren't for you. How can you look at me and say that?"

In response, Vin would be quiet before turning him around gently, reaching up a slender hand to withdraw one of his gauntlets off, dropping it to the floor as she placed the hand on her shoulder, guiding it to her cheek as she closed her eyes and murmured.

"Do you remember?"

Galen would be silent before he whispered hoarsely.

"How could I forget?"

Still rubbing his palm on her cheek, Vin spoke.

"Your the man who gave your life for me once...Who jumped headfirst into a war and a Gods throat simply to save his family and me. Thats who you are, and this suit will never change that....No matter how scarred, how horrific you believe yourself...You'll always be the man I love."

Galen would be silent, as his hand moved of its own accord to stroke her cheek gently.

"How did I ever get so lucky?"

Vin chuckled, enjoying his ministrations.

"Its a family trait.....Galen, have you seen Adam, Aang or Ben anywhere? I'm getting worried."

Galen would nod and speak.

"Adam and Aang had went back to their own respective worlds, to assist as best they can against the Cult. Ben on the other hand, seems to have returned to Nosgoth for his girlfriend. They made their choices....I can only hope that they won't regret them."

Vin smiled, worry for their friends in her eyes but trusting to them all as she spoke.

"Whatever deity is out there looking out for us, let it smile at them. They'll need it."

Galen nodded and would move to take a seat as he looked out the observation port again in silence, twitching in surprise once as Vin followed, seating herself in his lap as she cuddled close and spoke coyly.

"You don't mind, do you?"

Galen chuckled and began stroking her hair.

"No, not at all......"

And in silence, the two would simply look out the window as the laws of Time and Space were shattered before their eyes....

Katie knew her way around The TARDIS nd she too had a restless mind, she come to that very observation dek to clear her thought sbut upon seeing her parents there she'd turn to leave.

"This one's taken I see."

Vin and Galen would both look up sharply at that, and smiling widely, Vin would pat the seat section next to them as she spoke.

"Don't be shy, come over here dear. Your father and I had missed you."

Vin and Galen would both look up sharply at that, and smiling widely, Vin would pat the seat section next to them as she spoke.

"Don't be shy, come over here dear. Your father and I had missed you."

"Alright," she said sitting down, 'seems I missed a lot, couldn't you to just have a normal honeymoon? Dad's back in the suit, yo're no longer pregnant and you feel slightly different in the Force. In short I'm completely confused.

"Alright," she said sitting down, 'seems I missed a lot, couldn't you to just have a normal honeymoon? Dad's back in the suit, yo're no longer pregnant and you feel slightly different in the Force. In short I'm completely confused.

Glancing at her husband, Vin began to describe the entire events of UWT II, from meeting Akuma in her original homeworld to the climax in Nosgoth, finishing it up as she leaned against her husband.

"-And that's how it ended, but I'm curious myself. How did you get mixed up with the Doctor?"

Glancing at her husband, Vin began to describe the entire events of UWT II, from meeting Akuma in her original homeworld to the climax in Nosgoth, finishing it up as she leaned against her husband.

"-And that's how it ended, but I'm curious myself. How did you get mixed up with the Doctor?"

'Sentimental reasons in my time i was hs companion for awhile so when I saw him panicking, well old habits... I just wish I could've been there to help you."

'Sentimental reasons in my time i was hs companion for awhile so when I saw him paniking, well old habits... I just wish I ould've been there to help you."

Galen smiled behind his mask as he thought of Kat.

"Oh you were....In a manner. We've yet to introduce you to your counter-part, though for the sake of less confusion perhaps "sister" would be a better term. Also, the Doctor mentioned some other people aboard this vessel. Have you met them yet?"

Galen smiled behind his mask as he thought of Kat.

"Oh you were....In a manner. We've yet to introduce you to your counter-part, though for the sake of less confusion perhaps "sister" would be a better term. Also, the Doctor mentioned some other people aboard this vessel. Have you met them yet?"

'No, I've been kept pretty busy, in my spare time, I've been holed up in the Music Hall trying to relax,but I can't, the stakes don't get any higher than this. I may seem calm but really..."

'No, I've been kept pretty busy, in my spare time, I've been holed up in the Music Hall trying to relax,but I can't, the stakes don't get any higher than this. I may seem calm but really..."

Her eyes understanding, Vin would extend her arms to embrace her other daughter, kissing her forehead as Galen placed his hand upon her head in a gentle rub.

Speaking, Vin would remark.

"Don't worry....We're more knowledgeable this time around. We won't be flying blind here this time. Also, Akuma is finally dead. Eaten by his own Masters, and much less then what he deserved in my opinion."

Galen would glance at Vin in surprise at that before smirking and teasing.

"Have you any idea how hot it is when you act evil?"

Vin smacked his shoulder at that, smirking as well though as she laughed.

For a moment, they could simply be a family again. Albeit, one of the strangest ones imaginable, but still family.

Her eyes understanding, Vin would extend her arms to embrace her other daughter, kissing her forehead as Galen placed his hand upon her head in a gentle rub.

Speaking, Vin would remark.

"Don't worry....We're more knowledgeable this time around. We won't be flying blind here this time. Also, Akuma is finally dead. Eaten by his own Masters, and much less then what he deserved in my opinion."

Galen would glance at Vin in surprise at that before smirking and teasing.

"Have you any idea how hot it is when you act evil?"

Vin smacked his shoulder at that, smirking as well though as she laughed.

For a moment, they could simply be a family again. Albeit, one of the strangest ones imaginable, but still family.

"I heard about Dante...I'm sorry... he was in my bedtime stories you know, I always wanted to meet him...." then she smirked, "So which poor sap had to deal with Lady Nebula?"

"I heard about Dante...I'm sorry... he was in my bedtime stories you know, I always wanted to meet him...." then she smirked, "So which poor sap had to deal with Lady Nebula?"

A burst of disoriented laughter would emerge from Galen at that.

"All of them. Ah, but that reminds me...Have you seen the Doctor anywhere? There was something I wanted to speak to him about."

A burst of disoriented laughter would emerge from Galen at that.

"All of them. Ah, but that reminds me...Have you seen the Doctor anywhere? There was something I wanted to speak to him about."

"He's making his rounds." Katie said. The Doctor would walk in.

"Oh hello,a little family time I see, hope I'm not interrupting, I was just curious about all the laughter."

Guest tomisntblue

As the happy family did their catching up, another person would join them on the deck. Physically he had some very familiar characteristics. The while hair, the shape of face, his eyes, everything about him looked like Dante - save for the slicked back hair and blue coat - he even carried Yamato at his side. But his mannerisms where much different, he moved with more controlled grave, the air around him was harsh and cold, his eyes were more focused. He didn't even acknowledged Galen, Vin, or Katie as he walked past them. He simply stood and stared out into the nothingness of the nexus they were traveling through.

"He's making his rounds." Katie said. The Doctor would walk in.

"Oh hello,a little family time I see, hope I'm not interrupting, I was just curious about all the laughter."

Galen would look up and with a whispered excuse me to his wife and daughter, he stood up and spoke.

"Doctor, I was wondering if I can see those artifacts you mentioned collecting from Leng and Sorin? I may be able to help as well."

As the happy family did their catching up, another person would join them on the deck. Physically he had some very familiar characteristics. The while hair, the shape of face, his eyes, everything about him looked like Dante - save for the slicked back hair and blue coat - he even carried Yamato at his side. But his mannerisms where much different, he moved with more controlled grave, the air around him was harsh and cold, his eyes were more focused. He didn't even acknowledged Galen, Vin, or Katie as he walked past them. He simply stood and stared out into the nothingness of the nexus they were traveling through.

Vin on the other hand, would be shocked out of her laughter as she recognized the one who came in, and warily she spoke.

"Vigil....I haven't seen you since Akuma's Temples."

Galen would look up and with a whispered excuse me to his wife and daughter, he stood up and spoke.

"Doctor, I was wondering if I can see those artifacts you mentioned collecting from Leng and Sorin? I may be able to help as well."

Vin on the other hand, would be shocked out of her laughter as she recognized the one who came in, and warily she spoke.

"Of course Galen, right this way." he would lead Galen to said artifacts. Katiewould turn to watch her mother's exchange.

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: I'm having it to where the Vergil from UWT1 was a clone.

Vergil took a moment before responding, he would address this woman when he was ready and before. He slowly turned to face her, "I'm sorry, I don't recall ever having seen you. And who is Akuma you speak of?" his voice was calm as always, and held in it an air of superiority.

Guest sirmethos

Methos sauntered into the deck, looking around with a mix of boredom and casual interest. Pausing as he noticed the group already in the room, he slightly raised an eyebrow and casually saluted them with a half-empty bottle as he found an empty seat and sprawled down. "Hello, nice to see i'm not the only person around here, exploring this place alone was starting to get tiresome."

Another figure, entirely clad in a bizarre blue-and-red suit, made his way to the window, gazing out in wonder as the TARDIS hurtled through time and space. He was silent for a moment, before spoke a few words:

"Yeesh, what kind of a super-hero gathering IS this? I'm the only... one with a... costume......"

He trailed off as no one responded. Spider-Man 2099 paused for a moment before muttering:

"I don't know, seems a lot more like a super-villain gathering to me..."

The epilouge of Aang

The weird machine what looked much bigger on the outside eventually came to rest.

"Okay that should be your stop little guy."

"Thanks for the ride. I want to ask you how you do it, but I bet it would be complicated.

"A reasonable choice for someone your age. And are you sure you son't want to come with us?"

"He thought about continuing the quest with his remaining friends, but he was beginning to feel homesick. He missed his friends as well as Momo and Appa. Since he got his Avatar powers back, he will be able to continue guiding the four nations. Plus he was a bit hungry. "I feel that I'm better suited for protecting my homeland."

"Suit your self." The doctor opened the door, revealing the same place that he left before.

"Ir's like I've never left."

"That is the miracle of time travel. Now be wary of anything weird that happens in your world."

This was it. He didn't know if he would see his friends ever again. He already witnessed Adam's departure. Speaking of his friends, he almost forgot to say his goodbyes. He started with Vin and Galen. "I hope to meet youboth some time. If this machine can travel through time, you can meet me at any time right?"

"We will," Vin replied.

He then turned to Ben. "Well, I'll see you later, some time."

"I hope to see you too, man." Ben replied. "Maybe someday I can show you my date. Take care."

"Sorry to interupt this lovely situation, but we are short on time."

"Oh, yeah" With that, he exited the machine. As soon as he left, the tall man closed the door and the machine gradually disappeared. He walked slowly to feel around, only to see that the machine was gone.

"Aang! What happened?" He saw Katara, Toph, Sokka and Zuko run out the door to meet him.

He had so much to tell them, he didn't know where to start. "I just had the most amazing adventure ever! I met people with cool weapons, can turn into amazing creatures and some other cool stuff! They helped me connect with the Avatar state and stopped a guy named Akuma!" He then switched tones to sadness. "Some of them were killed though."

"Some story that was," Sokka said. "What made you dream something like that?"

He wanted to tell more, but they might not believe them. He felt something hard in his pocket. Grabbing it, it turns out to be a lightsaber. He forgot to give it back.

"What's that." Sokka asked.

"You better stand back." One everyone stood back, he turned it on, causing it to raise green light. All of his friends watched in awe. Watch this." He noticed a shrub and swing at it. The weapon cut the shrub in two.

Everyone continued to look in astonishment except Sokka, who fainted. "Where did you go to?" Toph asked. "Some kind of fututre?"

"More like different worlds. I have other things to show you, but there are more important things to tell you. But the evil that I told you about is not over. We have to get ready for it when it comes here."

"Like what" Katara asked.

"Someone named Cthulla..."

End of Epilouge. Prolouge of handles coming soon.

Another figure, entirely clad in a bizarre blue-and-red suit, made his way to the window, gazing out in wonder as the TARDIS hurtled through time and space. He was silent for a moment, before spoke a few words:

"Yeesh, what kind of a super-hero gathering IS this? I'm the only... one with a... costume......"

He trailed off as a man with white hair and a blue coat shot him a venomous glare. Spider-Man 2099 paused for a moment before muttering:

"I don't know, seems a lot more like a super-villain gathering to me..."

"Why you so called super-heroes wear costumes is beyond me, except for maybe the fact that you are horribly ineffective and wish to hide. " Katie remarked.

OOC: I'm having it to where the Vergil from UWT1 was a clone.

Vergil took a moment before responding, he would address this woman when he was ready and before. He slowly turned to face her, "I'm sorry, I don't recall ever having seen you. And who is Akuma you speak of?" his voice was calm as always, and held in it an air of superiority.

As Galen walked off with the Doctor, passing by Spiderman as well as Methos he would remark to the Doctor.

"So in regards to the artifacts, were you likewise surprised by the fact that it popped up in nearly every world visited?"

As for Vin left in the room, she spoke.

"Unless I know another brother of Dante who looks like you, I think I would know who you are. Nevertheless....You haven't been told why we're all here?"

She glanced to the others.

"All of us?"

As Galen walked off with the Doctor, passing by Spiderman as well as Methos he would remark to the Doctor.

"So in regards to the artifacts, were you likewise surprised by the fact that it popped up in nearly every world visited?"

"Not really Galen, the Elder Gods aremuch older thaneven theTimeLors admuchless subtle with theirinteractions,why anyonewould wantto brigthembakis beyond me though."