Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

The TARDIS

Hugo Fowl

"Well if you can't stand killing an single enemy, what good are you in a full scale war?" Vergil asked.

"Yeah, the enemy won't eshowingany mery so anyemotional baggage, gets checked at the door."

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well if you can't stand killing an single enemy, what good are you in a full scale war?" Vergil asked.

"I'll kill if I have to. My whole anatomy is made for killing - Poisonous fangs, razor-sharp talons, super-speed, strength, agility... not to mention the organic webbing I can fire from my wrist. But if I have a choice between encasing the enemy in a web-cocoon and killing them, I'm gonna go with option number one." retorted Spider-Man.

"Hahahah!! YOU kill somebody??!! Please, what retard besides Worm food over here, would be that dumb to get killed by you?!! ", The voice agian shouted, as Jason looked up at Spider-man, hoping the hero didn't think he said those words.

Spider-Man stared in confusion at the rotting man, thinking he had some form of mental retardation or perhaps split-personaliies.

He was quiet at that before he spoke.

"Doctor....I am a Sith. Its who I am, and its what I use to help my friends and family. I don't regret it at all."

I'm not judging you Galen, it was just aword of caution."

Guest tomisntblue
"I'll kill if I have to. My whole anatomy is made for killing - Poisonous fangs, razor-sharp talons, super-speed, strength, agility... not to mention the organic webbing I can fire from my wrist. But if I have a choice between encasing the enemy in a web-cocoon and killing them, I'm gonna go with option number one." retorted Spider-Man.

"And would your enemies be so kind?"

"Alright pajama boy, you keep being a pussy, and lets see how that works out for you! Hahaahah!", The voice yelled, as Jason ignored his voice's annoying comments, and kept his eyes focused on Vergil.

I'm not judging you Galen, it was just aword of caution."

He sighed, moving his hand to rub his face in an automatic gesture before bumping it into the helmet and he growled in vexation.

"Thank you old friend.....Also, is there some way this thing can retract so I don't have to remove the whole thing on and off whenever I want to kiss my wife or feel the wind?"

"And would your enemies be so kind?"

"It doesn't matter what they'd do. What matters is what's right. And killing a mindless pawn doesn't sound right to me." replied Spider-Man.

"Alright pajama boy, you keep being a pussy, and lets see how that works out for you! Hahaahah!", The voice yelled, as Jason ignored his voice's annoying comments, and kept his eyes focused on Vergil.

"Hey, um, forgive me if I'm being a little paranoid here, but I find it hard to believe that an idiotic zombie with a bloodied machete (Who seems to suffer from mental retardation and / or split-personality disorder) could actually be called a bona-fide hero?" said Spider-Man.

"What are you talking about? I'm in a mindless pawn right now!", The voice yelled as Jason titled his head, and would have sighed if his vocal cords hadn't rotted away long ago.

Ahsoka then turned to Galen, eyeing on him but in shock. She's the Sith prescence she had sensed.

Galen would be engrossed in his conversation with the Doctor, that he didn't realize that they re-traced their steps back to the observation port....Which had suddenly become more crowded as he looked down at Ahsoka and cocked his head in curiosity.

Its been a while since he met a Jedi, even a Padawan and his mask would distort his voice as he spoke.

"I have food on my mask, don't I?"

"What are you talking about? I'm in a mindless pawn right now!", The voice yelled as Jason titled his head, and would have sighed if his vocal cords hadn't rotted away long ago.

"Look, pal, you'd better shut your trap before you force me to do something I'll regret" remarked Spider-Man.

He sighed, moving his hand to rub his face in an automatic gesture before bumping it into the helmet and he growled in vexation.

"Thank you old friend.....Also, is there some way this thing can retract so I don't have to remove the whole thing on and off whenever I want to kiss my wife or feel the wind?"

"of course, I installed such a feature just in case." The doctor would show him a button to achieve the desired effect. Meanwhile Katie feeling rather crowded would sneak toward the music hall.

Ahsoka tried to search for the right words, just didn't want to cause a panic.

"Are you Jedi?" She bluntly asked Galen.

He would nod his thanks to the Doctor and at Ahsoka's question, he shook his head.

"No, you were correct in your first probable guess. I am a Sith. Is this going to be a problem for us?"

Guest sirmethos
Finally, after pushing a few out of his way, he catched up to Methos, right behind him.

Sensing the immortal closing up behind him, Methos sighed deeply, then slowly stood up and turned around, looking the Kurgan directly in the eyes. "This is not the time, nor the place, for a fight."

"Do you intend on betraying anyone?" Ahsoka asked Galen cautiously.

He chuckled at that and shook his head.

"Rest assured young Jedi, you will have naught to fear from me....Save in the event you betray me or my family. Otherwise, other then snatching the last Fruity Oaty Bar from the box I won't be too "evil."

A poor attempt at a joke, but he never was one to do that. And stepping forward, he kneeled to her eye level and extended a clawed gauntlet, his helmet seeming to stare directly through her head.

"Truce? At least until we know each other better."

Guest tomisntblue

"Enough!" Vergil demand, "Kruger, do not forget on whose order you are here. Do not let your mouth run your usefulness short."

He chuckled at that and shook his head.

"Rest assured young Jedi, you will have naught to fear from me....Save in the event you betray me or my family. Otherwise, other then snatching the last Fruity Oaty Bar from the box I won't be too "evil."

A poor attempt at a joke, but he never was one to do that. And stepping forward, he kneeled to her eye level and extended a clawed gauntlet, his helmet seeming to stare directly through her head.

"Truce? At least until we know each other better."

She pondered, should she trust him? The Jedi do believe in second chances, it shouldn't hurt. She lifted her hand.

"Truce."

At this point, Vin would intervene as she flipped a coin in the air.....Before pushing on it with enough force for it to zip past between the Highlander Immortals to impact deeply within the wall before it flew back to her grasp as she spoke.

"Stop this, the both of you! We have far too much at stake for us to begin indulging in petty arguments and old rivalries. I've seen our enemy....And we'll need everyones help for it. But the first person I see who tries to pick a fight in front of me for no other reason then his or her petty ego...."

She stood up and eyes narrowing, flipped the coin in the air....And let it hover, spinning endlessly before she grabbed it.

"And I'll fight you myself. THEN I'll give you over to my husband to deal with. Are we all clear?"

Shaking Ahsoka's hand, Galen would glance at Vin as she spoke and chuckled.

"Quite the temper she has, my wife."

Guest sirmethos
"Why shouldn't it be?" The Kurgan asked Methos with a sadistic smirk.

Methos raised an eyebrow, his back straightened and his face hardened as he allowed his 'Death' persona to surface. "Because a sword inhere would put others in danger, and your quickening would likely damage important equipment. And i doubt our host would approve of his guests fighting each other at this point."