Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 7449 Jason Voorhees vs. Ghostface

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

After Jason vs Marlow, and the two vampires- (Again, this first paragraph is courtesy of Shadow Flesh, with some editing by yours truly.)As Jason charged towards Marlow using Freddy's magic to give him speed, the crafty vampire leaped over his head managing to claw clean across his chest as he spun in the air. Jason's tattered clothes were ripped and shredded from Marlow’s attack, but aside from a shallow scar Jason was completely fine and already charging at him for a second time. His unbelievably fast recovery took Marlow by surprise as Jason managed to bum rush the vampire hard into the stone wall behind them. Realizing he was at a slight disadvantage in the walking corpse's grip, Marlow began a feverish combination of punches and kicks in an attempt to free himself. But when he saw that nothing was working, Marlow used his more basic instincts and simply, bit off part of Jason's hand so he could slip away. After seeing that he could finally do some damage to the monster, Marlow leaped forward and took a huge chunk out of Jason's neck with his razor sharp teeth. But when he tried for a second bite, Jason dodged the attack, and stopped when Freddy began speaking to him.(Now the rest of this is all my work.)“Don’t just stand around, maggot head!!! Use that oversized , swollen thing you call a head, and gut this bastard!!”, Freddy shouted, as Jason, let Marlow hit on him some more, and when it seemed that Marlow would finish Jason off, Jason surprised Freddy, and Marlow, when he grabbed Marlow’s fist, and with a sickening crack, snapped it, as he then quickly grabbed his machete, and cut off Marlow’s head, but not before Marlow drove his hand through Jason’s chest, and came out the other side. Jason pulled the corpse’s hand out of his chest, as the two other vampires aimed their guns. Jason looked at them, and began running towards them, as the one with the rifle, began shooting, as the bullets tore through his body, but Jason eventually got close enough, to knock the gun away, and grab the vampire, before he could run away from him, as Jason once again, used his machete to decapitate him. The other one, then threw his gun down, and fled from Jason, who after Freddy used a big chunk of magic, allowed Jason, to run as fast as the vampires, as he ran in front of the fleeing undead creature, and decapitated him as well. Jason looked at his handiwork, and put his machete away, as Freddy began to laugh, and speak. “Hehe, nice job Worm food, I thought your retarded ass, would have bitten the dust, but you proved me wrong yet ag- Jason look out!!”, Freddy roared, as Jason slowly turned around, only to see a end of a double barreled shotgun, aimed right at his chest. Before Jason, could even think of moving, whoever was holding the firearm, pulled the trigger, and sent the hulking zombie, flying right into the wall. Jason lay their, struggling to get up, as the shadowed figure, reloaded and fired again, this time, at Jason’s kneecaps, and Jason couldn’t dodge, as Freddy had used too much magic, to let Jason run, and it appeared, that this man was attacking points on Jason’s body, that couldn’t be healed very quickly. Jason fell to the ground with a thud, as his kneecaps were blown out, and because of that, his rotted legs could no longer support his body weight. Freddy cursed, as Jason began crawling, only to be stopped by the man, who had shot him. The man was covered in a black robe, with a strange mask, which reminded Jason, of a painting, his mama, had showed him ,when he was younger, and still ‘alive’. Jason could barely the name……that’s right! It was the Scream…“Looks, like your stuck Voorhees, and hell, you even took out Marlow, and his two lackeys. Thanks! You saved me the trouble of having to take them out too. Boss, said they were getting too weak, so he wanted us to take them out, along with your rotted ass. Isn’t that right Stu!?”, The man yelled, as another man ran in, wearing a identical costume. “Heh, right Billy. Man, I thought the great Jason Voorhees would put up, more of a fight. Hell, my mom could probably put up more of a fight, than you! Right Mom?”, The second masked man, yelled, as a third person came in, again wearing the same costume, but this one looked much poorer than the others, as if it had been homemade, while the others, were made by costume companies. This figure was also shorter than the other two, reaching in at only 5’5, while, the other two men, were at least 6’0 and 6’2 respectively. “That’s right my son. Oh, Billy could you be a dear, and help Stu, and I carry this ugly, maggot infested …thing, into the back of the truck? Oh, and shoot his hands, just incase he tries to escape… Boss, said that if we don’t bring Jason back, we will...torture us instead.” The third figure said, but this one was apparently a female, by her voice, which was much softer than the other two costume wearing men. Jason wondered, why this whole time, Freddy wasn’t healing him, only for Jason’s query to be responded, with the sound of Kruger snoring. Jason rolled his one eye, as this only happened, when Freddy had used up all of his magic, and went to sleep, to regain it. The first figure, whose name was Billy, Jason guessed, walked up to Jason, and blew each of his hands off, with the shotgun,. Jason would have made a grunt of pain, but his vocal cords were all rotted away.. Billy and Stu then grabbed Jason, and after tying him up, threw him in the back of Stu’s pickup truck, and closed the trunk on him. Once the ghost faced trio, was near the base, that their ‘Boss’ was at, Billy and Stu got out, and were about to drag Jason’ out of the truck, only to find two fist sized holes in the back of the trunk, of the truck, as though someone had been trying to escape. The two looked around for their captive, and after a while, they were about to give up, and go to their boss, without Jason, only to hear a loud crunching of twigs, coming from behind the trees. Stu took out a pistol, and rolled beside, the tree, and grinned under his mask, as he had located Jason, and began firing into him. Although, he didn’t show it, as his mask was hiding his face, Stu was scared of the zombified killer, and he didn’t know that Freddy was inside Jason’s head, and that during the whole ride back to the base, Freddy was healing Jason.The bullets from the pistol, barely slowed Jason, down whose only weapons on him, were his machete, which he had sheathed, before the trio attacked him. But to have another weapon, Jason stole the shotgun, that one of the Masked people, left in the trunk, were Jason was held. Voorhees pulled out his signature weapon, and was about to cut Stu, down with it, only for the blade to be knocked out of Jason’s hand, as Billy shot it with his own pistol. Jason glared, as he drew his shotgun, and with some help/yelling/cursing/name calling, from Freddy, the undead killer figured out how to reload and shoot the gun. But by then, Billy and Stu had fled into the woods. But the third one, the woman was fleeing toward the base, in the pickup truck. Jason would have gone after her, but like before, when Freddy stopped him from grabbing his machete, Freddy used his magic, to stop Jason’s movement, and he began to speak. “Listen shit for brains, don’t waste your time going after the bitch, take care of the two dickless dipshits, who dared attacking you! They even stole some of your weapons!! Now…go and kill those two!!”, Freddy ordered, as Jason got control of his body again. Jason then noticed that he could run again. He then looked into the forest, and knowing that Billy and Stu were in their somewhere, he went in, knowing that once he found either one of them, he would make them pay, for attacking him. But unknown to Jason, Stu and Billy were getting ready for his arrival, as Billy had hid up in a tree, and Stu, was hiding in a bush. They knew, that if they lost, their boss would kill them, and they could die, trying to stop Jason, so these two masked killer teenagers, put everything aside, except for KILL, AND SURVIVE!Alright! It’s Zombie Jason, who can run, and heal like always. Freddy’s magic for this fight will last an hour. He has his machete, and his shotgun, which has four slugs. VSBilly(He was the first Ghost face IIRC.) He is armed with a pistol, a Bowie Knife, and pickaxe and Stu( The Second GF.), who is armed with a pistol, and Bowie Knife, but he also has the spear gun which has 6 spears, and axe. The fight is taking place in a forest, and it is getting dark, and right now Billy is hiding in a tree, and Stu is hiding in a bush! Sorry that this wasn’t my best, but I was kind of rushed.. Enjoy anyway!!!(NOTE: IF running makes it too unfair, for the GFs let me know, and I will remove Jason’s ability to run.)

nice idea for a match but Jason kills them both they are humans Jason just kicks ass and thats with out fanboyness with is

JASON RULES HE WILL TOATALY KILL GF GOOD BYE AND RIP HAHAHA GO JASON! With

Guest Jason Redfield

Hmm... Jason has a considerably better chance here than with the vamps. The fact that he is zombified, has Freddy's advantages, as well as a quality ranged weapon (albeit not necessarily the skill to use it effectively) makes this a more even fight.

However, if the two Ghostface characters are intelligent, they can take this. Stu cripples/pins him with spears while Billy unloads the pistol at him from a distance. Then again, even this will be dangerous with Jason using that shotgun.

I'll give a slight advantage to Voorhees, but it'll be close.

Hmm... Jason has a considerably better chance here than with the vamps. The fact that he is zombified, has Freddy's advantages, as well as a quality ranged weapon (albeit not necessarily the skill to use it effectively) makes this a more even fight.

However, if the two Ghostface characters are intelligent, they can take this. Stu cripples/pins him with spears while Billy unloads the pistol at him from a distance. Then again, even this will be dangerous with Jason using that shotgun.

I'll give a slight advantage to Voorhees, but it'll be close.

Thanks for commenting Jason, you think the fight would be more even, if I got rid of Jason's abilty to run? Because I thought everyone would say LOLZ JASON TANKS THORUHG THIER PUSSY ATTACKS, AND GUTS THEM! I tried to make it as fair as I could have without making it a stomp on the Ghostface's side.

Also..say Jason, can you think of any songs, that you think would fit this fight?

Well written, ND7. Well written.

Given that the Ghostface killers are armed with more weapons than just their signature knives, I would say that they would gang up on Jason for a few moments, before Voorhees is empowered by his rage, and he utilizes his strength to kill the Ghostface killers.

Jason wins.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest bigballerju

Yeah but before we start saying Jason wins lets take into fact Ghostface is a killer that knows the horror genre.

Ghostface will dish out alot of damage to Jason but die in the end because as we all know Jason actually can't die.

Michael Myers is the one who can die and just hasn't been killed properly. ( He actually was killed for good

in H20 when Laura cut his head off and me I disregard Halloween Resurrection because that was Hollywood

just trying to keep making money off it. H20 is the final Halloween film in many people's minds.)

Jason wins

Guest Jason Redfield

*sigh*

It had to happen.

How many times have I had to say this now? Jason CAN die. He's not invulnerable. Does he eventually get resurrected in most cases? Sure. But he is well and truly dead until then. He has DIED multiple times in the series.

It's definitely possible for the two Ghostfaces to incapacitate/kill him, albeit somewhat difficult.

*sigh*

It had to happen.

How many times have I had to say this now? Jason CAN die. He's not invulnerable. Does he eventually get resurrected in most cases? Sure. But he is well and truly dead until then. He has DIED multiple times in the series.

It's definitely possible for the two Ghostfaces to incapacitate/kill him, albeit somewhat difficult.

Well he didn't really DIE in the first two movies he has been in. Also...in pt 7 and 6, all they did was just trap Jason. He only DIED once in the orignal movie series. That was when Tommy cut him with the machete.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Jason Voorhees wins, hands down.

He really can't die. Even if Ghostface does beat him, he'll just come back stronger.

I agree with Redfield. Yeas he has been shown to always come back...but not within seconds or even minutes. For all intents and purposes, a good incapacitation would count as a win here. As Bigballerju said, both Ghostfaces are genre savvy about these kinds of things(horror movies). Now that doesnt exactly equate to auto-win, but it'ds surely throw the slow-witted Jason for a loop. If the kids don't get cocky and make the mistake of prematurely victory when theres 20 minutes in the movie, they could have it.

Plus whos to say theyll both reveal themselves. I see Jason wounding(or killing) one only to have the second unload on him from behind. Of course alot otf this is subjective so Ill wait to see if anyone agrees with the odds of that happening.

Guest Jason Redfield
Well he didn't really DIE in the first two movies he has been in. Also...in pt 7 and 6, all they did was just trap Jason. He only DIED once in the orignal movie series. That was when Tommy cut him with the machete.

You seem to be forgetting the time that the FBI blew him to pieces with ease or the time that the cyborg did the same in Jason X.

@ Kevin,

I could see those scenarios potentially happening. I'm not all that familiar with the Scream films, so I'm not sure how smart the Ghostfaces are.

Guest bigballerju

LOL so many of the Friday movies including Freddy vs Jason and Jason X have said Jason can't die.

Not only that in the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash storyline in the comics and the original Friday sequels

which is canon with all the films. Jason was said to not be able to die unless its one of his relatives that killed him.

Like I said if the two Ghostface killers are the two from the first movie

who know the horror genre then they can pull the win off.

They may very well know that there best chance is to kill Jason and get away before he comes back to life.

Guest Jason Redfield
LOL so many of the Friday movies including Freddy vs Jason and Jason X have said Jason can't die.

Not only that in the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash storyline in the comics and the original Friday sequels

which is canon with all the films. Jason was said to not be able to die unless its one of his relatives that killed him.

Like I said if the two Ghostface killers are the two from the first movie

who know the horror genre then they can pull the win off.

They may very well know that there best chance is to kill Jason and get away before he comes back to life.

Ugh. Ah, so Jason X said that he couldn't die? Odd, considering he was later killed in that movie.

Or, like I said earlier, the fiasco with the FBI.

In either case, I don't see Jason doing much of anything. I'd say being blown into random scraps of meat or having all of your appendages and a large portion of your chest cavity forcibly removed, followed by the destruction of over 3/4 of your head fits the bill of you being "killed".

Jason can be killed, it just takes some intelligence and creativity beyond "let's shoot him in the chest a few times". If you are smart about it, a hasty retreat before he comes back to life won't be necessary.

Guest LegendX

Th FBI example really isn't the best, since he starts body hopping after that. The cyborg incident is arguable as well, with time there's a possibility that he'd have recovered from that as well. However, past the original death by Tommy via machete he has been successfully drowned twice. Personally, I tend to disregard everything from the ending to Jason Takes to Manhattan on, since all sense of continuity is shattered from that point on.

But that's as far as I'm going to go with that debate.

Guest Jason Redfield
Th FBI example really isn't the best, since he starts body hopping after that. The cyborg incident is arguable as well, with time there's a possibility that he'd have recovered from that as well. However, past the original death by Tommy via machete he has been successfully drowned twice. Personally, I tend to disregard everything from the ending to Jason Takes to Manhattan on, since all sense of continuity is shattered from that point on.

But that's as far as I'm going to go with that debate.

Exactly. He had to rely on body-hopping, and that wouldn't have been a factor if he hadn't gotten extremely lucky with the heart. He was most definitely killed.

I find it very difficult to believe he could have recovered from that at all, much less in a reasonable period of time.

Great set-up and continuation of your arc, ND7.

From the little that I've seen of the Scream films, the Ghostfaces just seemed like pretty clever normal humans to me. They might be in deep trouble against Jason, but to their advantage, they have something of an arsenal here. I say Jason takes it eventually after Freddy passes out again from using too much magic.

Guest bigballerju

Like I said Jason can be killed but he won't stay dead because it has to be a blood relative. They mention it in the sequels

and the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comics. Well enough of that debate.

I am going to go with Ghostface because I think them knowing there horror movies would know

to kill Jason and then get as far away from him as possible by the time he comes back to life.

Those two killers are the best in the Scream movies and of most slasher films.

Billy would tell Stu lets get the F out of here before Jason with his stupid curse or whatever brings

him back to life again. LOL

You should do Ghostface vs Chucky

That would be one funny battle.

Guest Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)

The "Friday the 13th" movies exist in the "Scream" universe, and the Ghostfaces are horror fans.

They are, as TV Tropes would say, Genre Savvy.

Billy and Stu know Jason by heart, and thuis will be able to use their vast knowledge to kill him for good.

Guest Shadow Flesh

From the Scream movies Stu and Billy are very very good slasher characters, but going from the setup their skills are even more advanced (Billy shooting the machete out of Jason's hand is pretty damn high level marksmanship!!!). With their larger arsenal of weapons, good teamwork skills, and actual knowledge of Jason himself, I see Stu and Billy really giving Jason a run for his money! But eventually Jason should be able to get to them and exterminate them. The Ghostfaces best bet is to keep a distance and use their weapons while attacking an retreating quickly using ther superior numbers to the advantage to keep him from using to much time to heal.

Also for the Jason Goes to Hell death with the FBI firing squad... they had a full squadron with pistols, assault rifles, shotguns, at least one mounted machine gun, and to final blow was delivered by a MISSLE!!!!!! So I don't think that they have enough firepower to effectively destroy him like they did. But enough skill and knowledge to hold him off for a good amount of time

And very good setup ND7!! Still loving the arc