MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

So who have YOU added?

My first real binge.

Person of Interest

John Reese - Main protagonist throughout the series

Harold Finch - Main protagonist and co-creator of The Machine

Root - Antagonist in the first and second seasons, anti-hero in the third and protagonist from the third season onward.

Sameen Shaw Recurring character in season 2 and main protagonist from season 3 onward.

Team Machine -  Everyone operating under The Machine

I plan to do Samaritan but wondering whether to do Samaritan itself or Decima Technologies

Mr. Robot

fsociety - The protagonist group in the show

E Corp - The antagonist group in the show

18 hours ago, patrickthekid said:

Person of Interest

John Reese - Main protagonist throughout the series

Harold Finch - Main protagonist and co-creator of The Machine

Root - Antagonist in the first and second seasons, anti-hero in the third and protagonist from the third season onward.

Sameen Shaw Recurring character in season 2 and main protagonist from season 3 onward.

Team Machine -  Everyone operating under The Machine

I plan to do Samaritan but wondering whether to do Samaritan itself or Decima Technologies

I'm glad someone got around to adding Person of Interest characters. Underrated show, from what I've seen of it. I'd have added them myself, but I've been having comp issues concerning images. 

You might as well add The Machine itself while you're at it. I made a profile of it back on MagneticFox if you'd like a reference: 

https://electricferret.freeforums.net/thread/3329/machine-person-interest

Gemini Man

Henry Brogan - main protagonist. A former Sniper for the Marine corps and then became an aging government assassin who just wants to retire

Jackson Brogan - Henry's younger clone that is tasked with killing his older clone

Knives Out

Benoit Blunc - a private detective hired to solve the murder of a rich author

Snowpiercer

Curtis Everett - main protagonist who leads a revolution on a train in an apocalyptic ice age

Harry Potter Universe

Dobby - the magical house elf that causes trouble for Harry in Chamber of Secrets but he has good intentions

Molly Weasley - the mother of Ron and his siblings. She had an impressive showdown with Bellatrix

Buckbeak - magical creature known as a hippogriff. A bird/horse like creature that has a significant role in the 3rd book

Dementors - a dark magical creature. Surprised that they were not already in the site. But can suck out souls and ate nasty pieces of work

Fenrir Greyback - one of Voldemort's Death Eaters and a werewolf

Barty Crouch Jr - another Death Eater, tortured Neville's parents, disguised himself as Moody, and was a pretty dangerous wizard

Corban Yaxley - a prominent member of the Death Eaters

For the upcoming season draft:

Dogmeat- The dog from Fallout games. 

Rin-Tin-Tin: One of the older canine heroes who's been around almost as long as Lassie

Supernatural: 

Rowena Macleod: A witch and mother of Crowley. 

Stranger Things: 

Hawkins IN- The town where everything takes place. 

DC

Viking Prince: One of DC's forgotten characters from their historical fiction comics in Brave and Bold.

Xenoblade Chronicles: 

Fiora: Supporting character, she's appeared in other games outside her own, such as Project XZone 2

MetalFace:  An antagonistic Mechon, he too has appeared in other games outside his series.  

New characters added: 

Olivia Benson

The long-time NBC and L & O vet is finally in the Database. At this point, Captain Benson's been active on TV almost as long as Spongebob, heh.

Olivia Pope

Scandal's resident fixer is here. You want your public reputation repaired? You want to run a virtually-guaranteed winning campaign? Liv's your girl.

Magica De Spell 

I'm very surprised that in the 20-plus year history of CBUB, this great Disney villain was never added. She's a powerful sorceress in the comics and the cartoons, but I think she's more powerful than ever in the DuckTales reboot.

DC Comics

Professor Pyg - a relatively recent Batman villain, appears as a side quest in Arkham Knight and a pretty twisted character

Wrong Turn

Three Finger - main antagonist in the movies. He is a deformed cannibal. A nasty character but thought he'd make a great addition to horror characters

You're Next

Erin Harson - main protagonist in the movie. If I remember correctly, she grew up in a survival compound which helps in the movie when she fights back against the attackers

The Invisible Man (reboot)

Cecilia Kass - main protagonist of the rebooted The Invisible Man. 

Up

Carl Fredricksen - the main character in the Pixar/Disney Up. He is a widower who attaches millions of balloons to his house and sets out for a long promised adventure

Charles F. Muntz - the main antagonist- explorer that sets out to capture a rare species if bird

Public Domain

Walt Disney - usually i try to refrain from adding real life people unless there are fictionalized version of themselves. I made the exception here as Walt Disney is famous for starting one of the most famous companies of all time and some of the most well known characters. So with Stan Lee and P.T. Barnum in the database, I thought it'd be appropriate to have Walt Disney here as well

Star Wars

Jaxxon: He's literally a green space rabbit. He is also apparently canon again....

Star Trek

Hazard Team: From the old FPS Gem Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, this team handles dangerous missions ordinary security teams can't. 

Spies In Disguise

Lance Sterling: Literally Will Smith animated. A super spy that gets turned into a pigeon

DC Comics

Silent Knight: Another of DC's historical fiction heroes. 

Pokemon

The Black Fog: A giant haunter exclusive to the mangas. This thing actually KILLED Sabrina's Pokemon. It destroyed itself to avoid being captured... The Mangas are dark....

MISC

Roman Gladiators: Thought they could be a fun addition 

On 1/5/2021 at 10:38 AM, Boratz said:

Harry Potter Universe

Dobby - the magical house elf that causes trouble for Harry in Chamber of Secrets but he has good intentions

Molly Weasley - the mother of Ron and his siblings. She had an impressive showdown with Bellatrix

Buckbeak - magical creature known as a hippogriff. A bird/horse like creature that has a significant role in the 3rd book

Dementors - a dark magical creature. Surprised that they were not already in the site. But can suck out souls and ate nasty pieces of work

Fenrir Greyback - one of Voldemort's Death Eaters and a werewolf

Barty Crouch Jr - another Death Eater, tortured Neville's parents, disguised himself as Moody, and was a pretty dangerous wizard

Corban Yaxley - a prominent member of the Death Eaters

I'm surprised these HP characters weren't in already honestly. 

42 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

I'm surprised these HP characters weren't in already honestly. 

I can probably understand Corban and maybe Barty Crouch since they don't see like super mainstream heavy hitters; but yeah I'm surprised Dobby, Buckbeak, Dementors and Molly Weasley were not in there 

Star Wars

Doctor Aphra - a new character. she is a criminal archeologist from comics. Like the anti Indiana Jones of the Star Wars universe

Triple Zero - or 0-0-0 a protocol droid that is very much the anti C 3PO. Part of Doctor Aphra's crew 

BT-1 - The anti R2D2 and another part of Aphra's crew

Harry Potter

Fluffy - Hagrid's 3 headed dog from Sorcerors Stone or Philosophers Stonr

The Blacklist

Raymond "Red" Reddington - one of the main protagonists or antagonist depending on how you look at it. One of the FBI's most wanted criminals who assists them in capturing criminals

Elizabeth Keen - the main protagonist. An FBI profiler

Here's who I added next. 

Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts:

Kipo Oak 

Marvel:

Frigga 

G.I.R.L.

Ngozi (Black Panther)

Nova (Eve Bakian)

Onome 

Werewolf By Night (Jake Gomez)

Yo-Yo Rodriguez ( Slingshot)

Power Rangers Ninja Steel:

Hayley Foster 

Ninja Steel Power Rangers 

Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:

Cassandra "Casey" Jones 

Donatello

Shredder 

DC

Steve Trevor: Really? Wonder Woman's longtime love interest wasn't in already? 

Fallout

The Institute: A secret cabal of scientists living under Boston, replacing people with androids. 

Minutemen: The Commonwealth's militia, defenders of settlements everywhere! 

Conrad Kellogg: A mercenary who plays a large role in the story

Up! 

Dug: "I have just met you, and I love you!" 

MISC

Skinwalker: A Navajo myth, basically a medicine man who's turned to the darkside. These guys can shapeshift into various animals thanks to their new evil powers.   

1 hour ago, Mercenaryblade said:

DC

Steve Trevor: Really? Wonder Woman's longtime love interest wasn't in already? 

Fallout

The Institute: A secret cabal of scientists living under Boston, replacing people with androids. 

Minutemen: The Commonwealth's militia, defenders of settlements everywhere! 

Conrad Kellogg: A mercenary who plays a large role in the story

Up! 

Dug: "I have just met you, and I love you!" 

MISC

Skinwalker: A Navajo myth, basically a medicine man who's turned to the darkside. These guys can shapeshift into various animals thanks to their new evil powers.   

Surprised that Steve Trevor was not already in here but he is a good addition

Im glad that Dug and the Skinwalker were added. I'm curious to see how they are used 

1 hour ago, Boratz said:

Surprised that Steve Trevor was not already in here but he is a good addition

Im glad that Dug and the Skinwalker were added. I'm curious to see how they are used 

Indeed! Thanks.

And thank you for adding Fred and George! They should have a fireworks contest with Gandalf

14 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Indeed! Thanks.

And thank you for adding Fred and George! They should have a fireworks contest with Gandalf

That would be a fun set up! I'm surprised a lot of these Harry Potter characters were not already in the site

I also added

Professor Flitwick

Professor Quirrel

Mountain Troll

Hungarian Horntail Dragon