Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

So who have YOU added?

<_<

It's alright.

It's just... The submissions... They-... They-...

They're endless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AWbgkRpYwc

Huh? Oh, you said endLESS. I thought you needed more END.

But, now I'm serious, and I gotta say, that I have PMed Marv, and he personally told me, that he has ALOT to do, so c'mon people lay down on the submissions. He doesn't even have time to check out my 'great' matches.( Just joking.) So cut them some slack..

Don't worry Marv, I got your back. :o

I think you guys need to stop submitting so many @$&! characters. *pulls up rocking chair and corn cob pipe*. Well, back in my day, we didn't have all these fancy reviewers and gizmos. The character add system stayed down for years no matter how much we begged. We had to put Wolverine in millions of fights, because we only had about one hundred characters to choose from. We had to blah blah blahzzzzzz. *Falls out chair and falls asleep on floor*

I think you guys need to stop submitting so many @$&! characters. *pulls up rocking chair and corn cob pipe*. Well, back in my day, we didn't have all these fancy reviewers and gizmos. The character add system stayed down for years no matter how much we begged. We had to put Wolverine in millions of fights, because we only had about one hundred characters to choose from. We had to blah blah blahzzzzzz. *Falls out chair and falls asleep on floor*

I seem to recall Predator being constantly unavailable because as soon as he got out of a fight someone would throw him in another one... Ah, the good old days.

I think I came around the end of that era.

I think I came around the end of that era.

Ah the good old site. Found after grudge match shut down. I used the Avengers whenever I need Jack of Hearts, and Juggernaut was always in use.

I would gladly help as well. I have a lot of free time. Hell it would give me something to do.

If only free time was enough. I have LOADS of free time, yet can hardly make a dent in the number of submissions. They practically refill back up overnight!

NOTE: Guys, also refrain from clicking the submit button a dozen times for the same picture/or posting a dozen pics for one character. I don't want to wade through a sea of the same photos every time I log on. Is it so bad to be happy with the current pictures?

EDIT: Reviewed most of the characters currently submitted. No images though...way too many to start today. Maybe tomorrow. Someone mind getting the rest of the characters?

If only free time was enough. I have LOADS of free time, yet can hardly make a dent in the number of submissions. They practically refill back up overnight!

NOTE: Guys, also refrain from clicking the submit button a dozen times for the same picture/or posting a dozen pics for one character. I don't want to wade through a sea of the same photos every time I log on. Is it so bad to be happy with the current pictures?

EDIT: Reviewed most of the characters currently submitted. No images though...way too many to start today. Maybe tomorrow. Someone mind getting the rest of the characters?

What does quality unaccepted by site editor mean does that mean the link are bad or the image is bad?

Half of these characters people were submitting I haven't even so much as heard of!

And when I go through some of them myself, four more are popped in place and I gotta review'em and it's just piling up..

-Rakai'Thwei

No, I just went on a relentless denying spree out of frustration. Now, there is the sea of images to deal with.

Please tell me you're joking.

He's not. I have to resubmit every character I submitted or forget it. Total BS! If that's the way you guys treat people here, I think I'll just leave.

Hey I haven't done the mass rejection, I didn't even know it went on!

-Rakai'Thwei

I do see where Nova's coming from, especially with the images. I've noticed somebody here is mass adding images for Disney characters. I've literally seen dozens of Disney pics pop up in the past week that I hadn't seen before.

Doesn't make the mass deletion thing right, though.

I know it wasn't you Rakai. I may end up leaving this site though. Have fun.

I am angry about this too but I would not leave just because of it.

I do see where Nova's coming from, especially with the images. I've noticed somebody here is mass adding images for Disney characters. I've literally seen dozens of Disney pics pop up in the past week that I hadn't seen before.

Doesn't make the mass deletion thing right, though.

I agree it was uncalled for. A lot of the characters he rejected where the ones I had been waiting for a reply on for a while. I am going to say this flat out, highly unprofessional. It sucks I have to resubmit all those characters.

You know what would probably solve this problem over night?

The CBUB has a limit of how many fights you can post, based on your current Rank... Why not the Same Thing for Character Adding?

You have to be X Rank to submit Y Characters at a time,

X+1 Rank to Submit up to Y+1 characters at a time,

X+n Rank to submit up to Y+n characters at a time.

That way you Reviewers won't be Deluged with Thousands of Character submissions overnight.

Guest LegendX

The CBUB has a limit of how many fights you can post, based on your current Rank... Why not the Same Thing for Character Adding?

That way you Reviewers won't be Deluged with Thousands of Character submissions overnight.

Wasn't there something like that in place on the old site?

Wasn't there something like that in place on the old site?

Not that I recall... which seeing as how only a couple Admins were the Reviewers at the time was probably the reason it was Down for Years at a time...

Those Review days would have been like the Dam Breaking... I wouldn't bet against the possibility of Thousands of Characters having been sent in to be reviewed in the first couple hours after they opened it up again.

I've suggested something similar in the past, except I thought maybe there could be a function that limits how many submissions any user could make in a given amount of time. I mean, I've seen even some of the prolific and highest ranked users go nuts at times with additions.

Guest LegendX

I do seem to remember it going down for a period of time, coming back online and then shutting back down very shortly after. As far as I know it stayed down until the site changed.

I've suggested something similar in the past, except I thought maybe there could be a function that limits how many submissions any user could make in a given amount of time. I mean, I've seen even some of the prolific and highest ranked users go nuts at times with additions.

Well, what I mean is that Say Rank 5 Users can only submit 1 character at a time. They have to wait for that one character to be Reviewed before they can then submit another.

I do seem to remember it going down for a period of time, coming back online and then shutting back down very shortly after. As far as I know it stayed down until the site changed.

Yeah, during my time in the old CBUB I saw it open up maybe Three times... And I don't think they were open for longer then a few weeks at the most.

I am against this. Keep it the way it is. Just get more character reviewers. They have more then enough willing volunteers. Limiting character submissions should be the LAST resort.

See, the thing I could see happening with more reviewers is, the users will notice characters and images being accepted more quickly, therefore they'll eventually start submitting at an even faster rate.