Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Match 20526 Professor X vs. Richard Guyot

Megastory 32

“I feel you.” Professor X almost said outloud. The telepathic link was nearly overwhelming. He had to forcibly break it to talk to Cyclops who sat across from him.

“I can’t say that I’ve heard of Cadmus, Professor but usually if it’s not mutant related it tends to fly under my radar.”

“Understandable.” Xavier nodded. “It is a government genetic research center. While they make no claims of mutant experimentation, I find it hard to believe that they don’t.”

“Why can’t formal government authorities run an investigation?”

“Because it is a private corporation with government attachments. Should the X-Men cause trouble, well then it’s just those pesky mutants causing trouble.”

“So we get thrown under the bus.”

“Don’t kid yourself Scott. We would do this anyway. At least this time we get to catch it early before it officially becomes our problem.”

“I guess this is a good time. Our more powerful members are on a mission. But a lot of the stealth people are available.”

The Professor stopped him before he could get to his point. “That won’t be necessary at this time. I’m going myself. It might be better to go openly than to have a group of spandex mutants stalking the facility.”
“But if there’s danger…”

“Doing something unsavory and being dangerous are two different things Scott. My going peacefully and publicly, should deter any ill intent on Cadmus’ part.”

“At least have someone go with you.”

“If I should need help you will know it.”

“Right this way Professor.”

The man lead Charles Xavier through the halls that were designed like a maze. Professor X pretended to oblivious to his surroundings but very mindful of the turns they took.

It was a bit of a surprise when all that turns ended up leading to a large room that seemed out of place having seen the building from the outside.

There as a group of people standing around. Some of them looked up but others were too embedded into their work to care about a new arrival.

“Charles Xavier,” the tour guide began. “Meet Richard Guyot- Director of Cadmus.”

The men shook hands.

Richard Guyot was not a handsome man. Furthermore there was something creepy about him. Professor X was tempted to scan him, but he resisted. There was a sense of him being watched but he assumed it was just security.

“It’s good of you to come.” Guyot began. “Given your expertise, you could probably help us with some problems.”

“I thought you didn’t work with mutants.” Professor X replied.

“We don’t. But genetics is genetics. Mutant genes pop up sometimes.”

“What issues are you having?” Asked Xavier.

“We’re finding mutant genes latent in some of our subjects. We suspect it hinders our intended work. We’re wondering if there was a way to bypass the mutant gene.”

“My work emphasizes capitalizing on the mutant gene. Ignoring a persons natural qualities is something I avoid.”

“But surely you’ve had to make acceptations.”

He was sensing something. A telepathic connection. It wasn’t directed at him but Xavier was so keen to the mind that could detect mental activity that had nothing to do with him.

Guyot was communicating with somebody. Everything about this man was suspicious and Professor X knew that this telepathic incident was something sinister. Even as they looked at each other and talked, the war of the minds raged.

Fight Parameters:

Professor X is trying to subtly break through Guyot’s defenses and uncover who he was communicating with telepathically.

Guyot is controlling some Zoanoids who are somewhere else. For those familiar with the Guyver anime and manga.

Good match. I give the setup a 5.0. While I have seen the Guyver anime, I think Professor X has what it takes to win here.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
5.00 - Boratz
5.00 - Macklemore
4.50 - JohnnyChany

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.50 Total Combined Score
19.50 / 4 = 4.88 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Professor X: 5