Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 20485 Miyamoto Usagi vs. Dr. Eggman

image.jpeg.3de5289b403573b7272697f8085e3b02.jpeg

In the quiet shadows of the sewers of New York City, the samurai white rabbit, Miyamoto Usagi, stood among his friends, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, bidding them farewell. 

"Take care, Usagi-san," Leonardo said, clasping a hand on the rabbit's shoulder. "May your path be as honorable as your heart."

Usagi bowed respectfully, his gaze meeting each of his friends'. "Farewell, my comrades.Until we meet again."

With a determined step, Usag  approached the shimmering portal that awaited him, a ticket back to his home world. He stepped through the portal. On his way home, a sudden blur of cerulean dashed past him, knocking him off balance. Usagi found himself  hurtling through the portal, his world twisting and shifting around him.

When Usagi finally landed, he found himself in a place unlike any he had ever seen. Green hills stretched out in every direction.  Usagi spotted multicolored runways in the distance that twisted in a variety of loops. Confusion clouded his mind as he tried to comprehend his surroundings.  Before he could fully gather his thoughts, a cry for help pierced the air.

A short distance away, Usagi spotted a young rabbit in an orange dress being dragged away by three menacing robots. With a swift motion, he drew his swords and charged towards the scene. The robots, bulky and mechanical, wielded sharp claws and glowing red eyes, but Usagi, the seasoned warrior, quickly proved himself far superior. His blades cut through the air, slicing through metal with graceful ease as he dismantled the robotic foes. With a final flourish, he stood victorious, the young female rabbit safe in his arms.

"Thank you," she breathed, her eyes wide with wonder. "What is your name?"

"I am Miyamoto Usagi, a wandering samurai," he replied, his gaze scanning the horizon. "But tell me, where are we?"

“We are in the Green Hill Zone of course,” she answered. “My name is Cream. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“I have never heard of a Green Hill Zone,” stated Usagi.

Cream ignored him briefly as panic set in. “Oh no, they still need to be freed. Hopefully I can make it in time.”

Cream raced up a nearby hill with incredible speed.

“Who needs to be freed?” Usagi called after her.

He tried to catch up but was unable to gain any ground on the speeding rabbit. She looked back as he continued to call out to her and slowed down her pace to allow him to join her.

“I have always thought of myself as rather, but I must say you put me to shame,” Usagi admitted.

Cream smiled. “That’s nothing, you should see my friend, Sonic, he is really fast!”

“Is Sonic also a rabbit like us?” Usagi inquired.

Cream shook her head. “No, he’s a hedgehog, but when he gets going he looks just like a blue ball of blur.”

“What is your hurry in traversing this hill?” asked Usagi.

“I need to save the animals. We’re almost there.”

A few moments later, Usagi and Cream came across a large, round, mechanical cage filled with a variety of small animals.

“What is this?”

“It’s one of Dr. Eggman’s cages,” Cream informed. “He has been trying to turn all the animals into his robotic minions. This was where I was headed before I was ambushed by Eggman’s mechanical army. They overwhelmed me right when you showed up.”

“I shall free these animals at once,” Usagi declared.

He slashed the bars with his twin swords and carved them into pieces.

Cream the Rabbit beamed with gratitude. “Thanks again. It's so fortunate for me that you showed up when you did. Frankly, we could use all the help we can get right now. We have been battling Dr. Eggman for a long time and we usually have success, but everything changed when he found that dimensional gateway…”

Usagi’s ears perked up. “ A dimensional gateway?”

“Yeah, he has been using it as a trap and a prison for all of my friends. Right now it’s only Sonic and me that remain,” Cream said with sadness.

A red and yellow mechanical egg descended from the sky.  It hovered above Cream and Usagi and projected a green hologram of the villain himself, Dr. Eggman.

“Correction rabbit, it is only you that remains. I have finally captured that wretched hedgehog in my dimensional gateway. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! With Sonic out of the picture, there is no one left who can stop me. Your interference today will amount only to a minor inconvenience,” Dr. Eggman boasted.

“She is not alone,” Usagi retorted. “I may not be of this world, however I know injustice when I see it and I will not let this stand.”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! You think I am intimidated by a rabbit with swords? You have no idea what I am capable of. Your best decision is to return to wherever you came from as fast as you can.”

The hologram of Dr. Eggman disappeared.

Cream the Rabbit fretted. “Oh no, Sonic. It can’t be true! What am I going to do?”

“I will assist you in toppling this fiendish foe.” Usagi proclaimed. “Once he is defeated we can rescue your friends from the dimensional gateway and hopefully I can use it to return home.”

“You sound so confident,” Cream remarked.

“I have battled with his ilk before, the tools and machinery may be different, but the ego is the same.”

“If you are really willing to take on Dr. Eggman, I will help you in any way I can.”

“I would be grateful if you could provide me with all the information you have on him and his machines so that I may devise a proper strategy,” said Usagi.

“Absolutely, I will.”

As awesome as Usagi is, realistically Eggman has weapons and tech that can keep up with and take hits from Sonic who even in his base form has power and speed feats that no one in the TMNT universe can come close to. So I might have to vote for Eggman.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - broadwaybeyonder
5.00 - Fox
5.00 - Pizza Guy
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
19.50 Total Combined Score
19.50 / 4 = 4.88 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Miyamoto Usagi: 5