Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

13:17 - Trevor Belmont vs. Po

SEASON 13, ROUND 17

Trevor Belmont

Slot: The Team's Hunter
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 2
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Trevor Belmont at Wikipedia
Official Site: Konami

Po

Slot: The Team's Anthropromophic Animal
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Po at Wikipedia
Official Site: Dreamworks Animation

Battle Terrain
Hunter vs. Hunted: Forrest

Both are great fighters, but yes, Po can drive Trevor out of the forest. His skills, abilities and strength, especially by the later films and series give him that advantage. And then they go for a beer and some dumplings together. 

Trevor has access to plenty of fire based abilities and if he is hellbent on destroying the forest he could. There also is the god-killer sword which makes a massive explosion in use,so Trevor has the power to blow everything up (though he is unlikely to do that).

Definitely see Po and Trevor getting along. Perhaps this is a training exercise and so Trevor can with his firepower create a sufficient fire to best the Dragon Warrior.

11 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

Trevor has access to plenty of fire based abilities and if he is hellbent on destroying the forest he could. There also is the god-killer sword which makes a massive explosion in use,so Trevor has the power to blow everything up (though he is unlikely to do that).

Definitely see Po and Trevor getting along. Perhaps this is a training exercise and so Trevor can with his firepower create a sufficient fire to best the Dragon Warrior.

They'd definitely end up friends - there's a quirky humour combined with a warrior spirit that is in them both. 

Po's bringing some firepower of his own, including fireballs, Ki attacks, paralying moves and more. A lot of these are fully capable of launching Trevor out of the forest completely.

Po_using_the_Thundering_Wind_Hammer_on_T

Just now, Culwych1 said:

They'd definitely end up friends - there's a quirky humour combined with a warrior spirit that is in them both. 

Po's bringing some firepower of his own, including fireballs, Ki attacks, paralying moves and more. 

Po_using_the_Thundering_Wind_Hammer_on_T

Fireballs are definitely not something Po wants to spam in this scenario. Trevor is a creative and adaptive fighter (so is Po), but Po is a lot more likely to fanboy over things like the morningstar whip or his sword cross than Trevor is over Po's kung fu. Trevor has cracked stone with a leather whip, so he can unleash some real forest damage with his arsenal fast. Trevor also deals with magic and paralyzing attacks on the regular, so he is prepared to evade Po's tricks.

I like Po on this one for sure. Trevor would give him a fight but Po can take anything Trevor can dish out and even early in the series he's probably stronger than any foe Trevor beat in terms of physical strength

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I like Po on this one for sure. Trevor would give him a fight but Po can take anything Trevor can dish out and even early in the series he's probably stronger than any foe Trevor beat in terms of physical strength

Agreed. And the brief is to chase the hunter out before he has finished destroying the forest - which Po can definitely do. 

6 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Dracula casually slams people through walls and moves faster than the eye can see. Let's not forget that Trevor has a nuclear option here also in the god-slayer sword.

2 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

Dracula casually slams people through walls and moves faster than the eye can see. Let's not forget that Trevor has a nuclear option here also in the god-slayer sword.

Po does those things too, in just the first movie. Dracula has more powers than Po, but Po probably has better physical stats. I'm not so sure that Trevor would use the nuclear option here, or even how much it would help

7 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Po does those things too, in just the first movie. Dracula has more powers than Po, but Po probably has better physical stats. I'm not so sure that Trevor would use the nuclear option here, or even how much it would help

I think the Death killing sword would work pretty well there, but setting it aside for the moment.

The Morning Star can ignite without contacting unholy beings, so it can be a good fire starter along with his holy water napalm. Trevor is able to keep pace with people who move faster than the eye can see, so he can focus on unleashing destruction on the woods while Po in his clumsy fashion tries to preserve the forest. Trevor has such a huge and varied arsenal that Po will certainly be taken out of any fighting to marvel at every time he pulls out a new gadget or trick.

9 hours ago, Twogunkid said:

I think the Death killing sword would work pretty well there, but setting it aside for the moment.

The Morning Star can ignite without contacting unholy beings, so it can be a good fire starter along with his holy water napalm. Trevor is able to keep pace with people who move faster than the eye can see, so he can focus on unleashing destruction on the woods while Po in his clumsy fashion tries to preserve the forest. Trevor has such a huge and varied arsenal that Po will certainly be taken out of any fighting to marvel at every time he pulls out a new gadget or trick.

I'm sure I recall a technique Po did which sent a wave of air or something through an entire village and beyond (will look it up and try and find it). I reckon that'd put out any fires that have already been started, and then Po is going to be pretty annoyed at Trevor at having caused such harm, especially to all the little animals that live there. That’s when Pos full abilities will be used and Trevor is in trouble. 

17 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

I'm sure I recall a technique Po did which sent a wave of air or something through an entire village and beyond (will look it up and try and find it). I reckon that'd put out any fires that have already been started, and then Po is going to be pretty annoyed at Trevor at having caused such harm, especially to all the little animals that live there. That’s when Pos full abilities will be used and Trevor is in trouble. 

I'll be curious on that. Po has been tagged and caught by bandits in Legends of Awesomeness which is way below Trevor. Not to lowball Po, but even against his biggest foes he will let his guard down often. Shin and Kai both get hits on him from him leaving himself open, and Po is mortal as well. Lethal weapons will hurt him.

As a fan of both Castlevania and Kung Fu Panda it’s a tough decision, but ultimately I’m leaning Trevor Belmont because Trevor just scales to stronger opponents. Vampires, zombies, demons, Count Dracula, DEATH ITSELF in the series final. Sorry Po but I gotta give it to Trevor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

As a fan of both Castlevania and Kung Fu Panda it’s a tough decision, but ultimately I’m leaning Trevor Belmont because Trevor just scales to stronger opponents. Vampires, zombies, demons, Count Dracula, DEATH ITSELF in the series final. Sorry Po but I gotta give it to Trevor.

It was a weird version of Death who didn't actually kill, but instead fed on the life essences of those who had died like a vampire lives of the blood. 

And to add - Po took himself to the land of death (the spirit realm) and was totally awesome there:

main-qimg-0cbdb83971f1d218d40b7391fe7a1c

I will just add on to the last post that Death is the last season of Castlevania is not the grim reaper as we usually think of him, but more of an elemental spirit that feeds on death. Still powerful, but not as impressive as killing the real Embodiment of death

• Like 1

It is not the Grim Reaper, but per it's own words it was "put here at the dawn of life on Earth to feed on the last of everyone of you f*****s"  He's more than some mere spirit. While not Final Destination Death, he certainly is more than a simple elemental.

18 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

It is not the Grim Reaper, but per it's own words it was "put here at the dawn of life on Earth to feed on the last of everyone of you f*****s"  He's more than some mere spirit. While not Final Destination Death, he certainly is more than a simple elemental.

I wouldn't call it a simple elemental, but if my memory serves, Trevor is the one who calls it an elemental who feeds on death. It's a powerful being and very old, but it's not the force of nature type of death that we usually see. 

Gah, and here I am having not seen the Kung Fu Panda films or this new Castlevania show. :D 

This feels like this would be a tough fight, but I don't think Po could keep the forest from burning down from the collateral damage they'd both cause going all out. 

40 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Gah, and here I am having not seen the Kung Fu Panda films or this new Castlevania show. :D 

This feels like this would be a tough fight, but I don't think Po could keep the forest from burning down from the collateral damage they'd both cause going all out. 

Trust me, he can win the challenge by sending Trevor flying, as he has done in countless battles. And this is before he uses any of his more advanced techniques!

main-qimg-7184b32e18b6361080c9517bf703e4

3 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Trust me, he can win the challenge by sending Trevor flying, as he has done in countless battles. And this is before he uses any of his more advanced techniques!

main-qimg-7184b32e18b6361080c9517bf703e4

Gah, I already voted, my man. 

That's what I get for posting on this so late in the round. 😅

Just now, DSkillz said:

Gah, I already voted, my man. 

That's what I get for posting on this so late in the round. 😅

You can always change your vote my friend. Do it for all the baby pandas out there counting on you.