Slot: The Team's Horde
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Cybermen at Wikipedia
Official Site: BBC

Battle Terrain
Horde Challenge: Wrestling Ring

Sgt. Slaughter held his own against a horde of androids before.  

Also, given this is wrestling, there may be no-DQ rules in effect, and the Joes are pretty handy with makeshift weapons. 

11 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Sgt. Slaughter held his own against a horde of androids before.  

Also, given this is wrestling, there may be no-DQ rules in effect, and the Joes are pretty handy with makeshift weapons. 

Sgt. Slaughter is not part of the horde, though. The rest of the Joes were helpless there. Even if steel chairs and makeshift weapons are allowed, Cybermen would still win. A steel chair isn't going to knock out a Cyberman, but a Cyber punch to the face will knock out a Joe

21 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Sgt. Slaughter is not part of the horde, though.

I don't see why not. The Joes would be sure to sure their expert pro wrestler and one of their best soldiers into something like this. 

This may also include Roadblock, who's about in Slaughter's ballpark in strength

22 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The rest of the Joes were helpless there. Even if steel chairs and makeshift weapons are allowed, Cybermen would still win.

I'm not so sure. As I mentioned, the Joes are pretty handy with making weapons out of just about anything. It may be just a matter of using them in the right place.

21 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I don't see why not. The Joes would be sure to sure their expert pro wrestler and one of their best soldiers into something like this. 

This may also include Roadblock, who's about in Slaughter's ballpark in strength

I'm not so sure. As I mentioned, the Joes are pretty handy with making weapons out of just about anything. It may be just a matter of using them in the right place.

The category is horde. We're taking the nameless, faceless foot soldiers of each faction to see how they would stack up against each other. Sgt. Slaughter is the furthest thing from a standard foot soldier. If Sgt. Slaughter is allowed, then the high-end Cybermen should be allowed, and even Slaughter wouldn't stand a chance against them.

The Cybermen are not so poorly built that they can be taken out by a paper clip. They are highly advanced and very sturdy, and they're not just going to sit still while the Joe's attack them.

GI Joe is the big characters. There's liike 200 of them that can be named. The greenshirts a top soilders too just with no codenames.

But as much as I like the joes there's no way they are winning this scenario.

The Cybermen routinely overpower military forces. In the words of the Brigadier, "Just once I'd like to face an alien menace that isn't immune to bullets."

Heh, not entirely sure how the vote was close on this one.