Archangel vs. Gambit
MATCH SCORE
Archangel: 1
Gambit: 4

Rumble 20548 Maui (Moana) vs. Skar King
MATCH SCORE
Maui (Moana): 4
Skar King: 1

Match 20329 Power Girl vs. Galatea (DCAU)

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 35

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

On top of a mountain in the Mountain Zone, the ground was littered with the corpses of the Red Xenomorphs and members of the Blue Team. Tucker was the last one standing, as he found himself facing all ten Forever Red Power Rangers.

“Come on, guys. Can we talk about this?” Tucker asked.

“Sure, I can tell you that this fight is already over.” Zeo Ranger V said before he came charging towards Tucker. Tommy Oliver delivered a kick so powerful, that it launched Tucker off the mountain, and sent him flying over the battlefield of many characters.

“Ahhh!!! Someone save me!!!” Tucker yelled. The blue soldier was caught by Galatea as she was hovering in the air, and was holding him by his neck. “Uh... Thanks.” Tucker said to her, but couldn’t help as he felt that he was still in danger.

“No problem.” Galatea said, before she fired her heat vision that causes Tucker's head to explode.

The DCAU Kryptonian then threw the headless corpse away.

“Hey You!” Yelled a female voice.

Galatea turned around and saw her comic book counterpart, Power Girl, as she was hovering in the air too.

“Why don’t you fight someone that is a much better character.” Power Girl said.

“Too bad I don’t see one. It can’t be you, since you have a lot of fat on your chest.” Galatea said.

“You’re just jealous because these melons are perfect. Unlike those apples you got on your chest.” Power Girl said.

That comment caused Galatea to get very mad. “You are so dead! I maybe based on you, but I will prove to everyone that I’m the better Power Girl, by smashing those melons!”

--------

So, here is the next part to my Unforeseen Simulation Joint arc. The battle of the Power Girls. While there are other characters fighting each other in the dome, this match will focus on the two ladies. Think of the other fights as obstacles for Galatea and Power Girl. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Who do you think will win?

So, depending on how the votes go, I might have Power Girl fight the DCAU Justice League next. But I’m afraid that it might be too one sided for her to fight all the heroes from the DC Animated Universe.

Ah, almost missed out on this one. :) Pretty good set-up and debut for Galatea, Venom, if a bit short. You have Power Girl and Galatea pretty much in-character, though, especially with 'Tea's trademark of using heat vision to kill. 

As for the match, DC Comics' flying bricks are generally more powerful than their DCAU counterparts, so Galatea is really biting off more than she can chew here. 

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.60 - DSkillz
4.00 - JohnnyChany
4.60 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
12.20 Total Combined Score
12.20 / 3 = 4.07 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Power Girl: 5
Galatea (DCAU): 1

12 hours ago, Callisto said:

Match Final Results

MATCH SCORE

Power Girl: 5
Galatea (DCAU): 1

I'm pretty sure there were two major big reasons why Power Girl won!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1