Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 20283 Siegfried (GBVS) vs. Siegfried Schtauffen

TOURNAMENT OF POWER PART 1

image.jpeg.6d145d143fa8c67688836b84c1e03019.jpeg

In the colossal Tournament of Power arena, the air was charged with anticipation as fighters from different universes stood on either side, bewildered and confused. On one end were the iconic warriors from the  Bandai Namco universe,, while on the other stood the equally legendary fighters from the Arc System Works universe. The diverse assembly of warriors exchanged uncertain glances, trying to comprehend the surreal situation they now found themselves in.

Suddenly, the Grand Minister materialized in the center of the arena, his presence commanding attention. With a stern expression, he addressed the perplexed fighters.

GRAND MINISTER: Welcome, warriors, to the Tournament of Power. Now that we are part of both of your universes, the Zenos from the Dragonball universe have connected your worlds, and they seek to determine which universe boasts the mightier fighters. Participation is not optional, and the only path home is through this tournament. Fight with all your strength, for there is no other way.

The fighters on both sides exchanged puzzled looks.

GRAND MINISTER: Two former participants of the Tournament of Power have been selected to guide you through this momentous event. Goku will coach the Arc System Works universe, and Vegeta will coach the Bandai Namco univers. The tournament will be one-on-one, with the universe scoring the most victories declared the winner.

Goku and Vegeta appeared next to the Grand Minister. Vegeta with a serious expression and Goku with his usual enthusiasm.

GOKU: Hey, don't worry! Unlike our tournament, your universes won't be erased if you lose. It's all in good fun... I hope!

Goku and Vegeta then flew over to join their respective teams. Vegeta took a moment to visually assess the fighters of the Bandai Namco universe before he addressed them.

VEGETA: I did my research. Your universe is filled with warriors driven by strength and power – warriors I understand. Unlike Kakarot's team of weirdos from Arc System Works, we'll crush them easily. They are such a mess over there I bet they won't even know who to send out first!"

GRAND MINISTER: Introducing the first challenger from the Arc Systems universe, Siegfried. Siegfried is the former captain of the Order of the Black Dragons of the Freendrache kingdom. He is known for his unwavering determination and his mastery of the blade.

VEGETA: Damn’t!

Siegfried stepped into the arena decked out in his dark armor and wielding his long red sword.

GOKU: You got this, Siegfried! Show them what the warriors of Granblue can do.

On the opposite side, Kazuya Mishima stood with his arms folded and snickered.

KAZUYA: Granblue? What a ridiculous name.

Near Kazuya, the unpredictable warrior Tira sat on her giant ring blades with a wicked grin etched across her face.

TIRA: What are the odds? We’ve got a knight guy on our side named Siegfried too.

VEGETA: What did you say?

TIRA: He’s right over there.

Tira pointed to a muscular blonde-haired man in glimmering white armor and a large broadsword by his side. Vegeta approached him.

VEGETA: Your name is Siegfried?

Siegfried Schtauffen nodded.

VEGETA: Then you need to go out there and prove you are the superior Siegfried.

SIEGFRIED: Why? Such a thing is trivial. Especially in a situation like this.

VEGETA: Where is your pride? Are you not curious?

The two were joined by Siegfried’s longtime ally, Sophitia Alexandra.

SOPHITIA: I agree that you should be the one to go out there, but not for the reason he is saying. Siegfried, we may not know what happens if we lose. We could be risking our homes, our loved ones. It's not about being the 'better' Siegfried,  it's about ensuring our universe's safety. 

Siegfried considered his friend’s words.

SOPHITIA: We may not be able to defeat the Evil Seed back in our world if we don’t win here.

The ninja and occasional ally, Taki, also joined them.

TAKI: I agree with the conviction, but it may be a bad strategy to be sending in one of our strongest fighters right off the bat.

KAZUYA: Hmph, strongest fighters? Don’t make me laugh.

SOPHITIA: We shouldn’t overthink this. Only deal with what is in front of us. If this other Siegfried is as determined and as good with a blade as they say, then there is no one else I would trust more to defeat him.

VEGETA: Then it’s settled?

Siegfried stood for a moment and then nodded. He picked up his broadsword and entered the arena.

GRAND MINISTER: Entering the arena representing the Bandai Namco universe is Siegfried Schtauffen. The once prideful knight who has now devoted his life to atoning for the time he spent under control of the Evil Seed as the azure knight, Nightmare. Even in a world of powerful warriors, he stands out as one of the strongest and fiercest among them.

Zeno and future Zeno leapt up from their seats in their skybox above the arena.

ZENO: Siegfried vs. Siegfried!?!

FUTURE ZENO: This is awesome.

The two omnipotent gods high fived with excitement. Back down in the arena, both Siegfrieds approached each other with caution, and swords drawn.

SIEGFRIED (GBVS): Does this feel as strange to you as it does to me?

SIEGFRIED (SC): Yes. But it appears we must duel to ensure the protection of our worlds.

SIEGFRIED (GBVS): Agreed. I may no longer call Feendrache home, but there is nothing I won’t do to help ensure its safety. 

The two brave knights clashed swords and began the first fight.

Never heard of this Granblu Fantasy but it's beautiful just like the other Arc System games.

Better known factor aside I think Soul Calibur Siegfried wins this. He seems to have better stats or whatever. But it will definitely be a grand fight.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz
4.60 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.10 Total Combined Score
14.10 / 3 = 4.70 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried (GBVS): 1
Siegfried Schtauffen: 3