Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 20244 Forever Red Power Rangers vs. Blue Team (Red vs. Blue)

The Unforeseen Simulation Joint: Part 34

2000?cb=20170707014605

--------

Summary: The mystery-being known as Cloud X9 has trapped all the CBUB Characters inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. The only way the CBUB Characters can get out is for them to fight each other to the death. There can only be one winner that will be allowed to get out of the dome. With no other choice, the CBUB Characters get into one massive battle.

--------

On top of a mountain in the Mountain Zone, the Red Queen Mother met her end as Tex delivered a kick so powerful, that it broke the alien’s neck.

Church, Tucker, Caboose, Sister, Tex, and Washington were surrounded by the corpses of the Red Xenomorphs.

“Yeah, we show those aliens that no one messes with the Blue Team!” Tucker cheered.

“Then how about we give it a try?” Asked a male voice, belonging to Tommy Oliver.

The Blue Team looked to the source of the voice, and they were shocked as they saw ten Red Rangers. 

The team was made up of the Mighty Morphin Red Ranger, Red Aquitian Ranger, Zeo Ranger V, Red Turbo Ranger, Red Space Ranger, Red Galaxy Ranger, Red Lightspeed Ranger, Red Time Force Ranger, Quantum Ranger, and Red Lion Ranger.

“Let’s see how you guys do against the Forever Red Power Rangers.” The Red Lion Ranger said.

“Great! Now we’re fighting Power Rangers!” Church yelled.

“And they’re all red.” Caboose said.

“Yes, Caboose. We can see that.” Tex said.

“Really? Because I can’t.” Sister said.

“Oh, right. Because you’re color blind.” Washington said.

“Well Church, so much for your idea of being safe on a mountain.” Tex said.

“Hey, it worked before those red aliens showed up.” Church said.

“So, is anyone that is red going to be coming after us?” Tucker asked.

“Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like a year has gone by?” Sister asked.

“Will you people shut up! It’s time for you all to die!” The Quantum Ranger yelled.

“The only ones dying is you assholes!” Church yelled.

--------

So, here is the next part to my arc. Yes, it's another match with the Blue Team from Red vs Blue. This time they are going up against the Forever Red Power Rangers. I hope everyone will enjoy this match. Which of these two groups will win?

Pretty good set-up, Venom, if a little short. Man, this Tex dude must be pretty powerful if he can break a Xeno Queen's neck with a kick. 

As for the match, I'm thinking the Blue Team may be overmatched against a group of many of the greatest Power Rangers ever. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Pretty good set-up, Venom, if a little short. Man, this Tex dude must be pretty powerful if he can break a Xeno Queen's neck with a kick. 

As for the match, I'm thinking the Blue Team may be overmatched against a group of many of the greatest Power Rangers ever. 

Thanks! Yea, Tex is powerful.

As you can see, Tex would be a big help for the Blue Team against the Red Rangers.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - Pizzaguy2995
4.00 - patrickthekid
3.80 - DSkillz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
11.80 Total Combined Score
11.80 / 3 = 3.93 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Forever Red Power Rangers: 4
Blue Team (Red vs. Blue): 3