Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

13:12 - The Great Ak vs. The Weeping Angels

SEASON 13, ROUND 12

The Great Ak

Slot: The Team's Christmas Themed Character
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Great Ak at this Wiki
Official Site: Rankin-Bass

The Weeping Angels

Slot: The Team's Horror Icon
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about The Weeping Angels at this Wiki
Official Site: BBC

Battle Terrain
Christmas Vs. Halloween: Santa's Workshop

More importantly, don't the Angels basically attack by sending people back in time and letting them die of old age. According to Wiki, The Great Ak is immortal so that's not going to be very effective. 

23 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

More importantly, don't the Angels basically attack by sending people back in time and letting them die of old age. According to Wiki, The Great Ak is immortal so that's not going to be very effective. 

They actually can just kill you the old fashioned way. They "eat" by feeding in time energy after sending you back in time, but their second story showed that they are fully willing to just physically kill people if they need to

34 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

They actually can just kill you the old fashioned way. They "eat" by feeding in time energy after sending you back in time, but their second story showed that they are fully willing to just physically kill people if they need to

Ah yes of course. And they can also turn you into one of them can't they. Loved their first appearance so I kind of forgot the others 😄. There was that whole cave episode. 

Interesting one then, I wonder how their speed compares to Great Ak.

4 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Ah yes of course. And they can also turn you into one of them can't they. Loved their first appearance so I kind of forgot the others 😄. There was that whole cave episode. 

Interesting one then, I wonder how their speed compares to Great Ak.

They don't actually make Amy turn into an Angel, Amy basically has an Angel in her mind/eye. She hallucinates she's turning into stone at one point, but the Angels say that they're just going to kill Amy. They don't say she's going to become one of them

18 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

They don't actually make Amy turn into an Angel, Amy basically has an Angel in her mind/eye. She hallucinates she's turning into stone at one point, but the Angels say that they're just going to kill Amy. They don't say she's going to become one of them

So have been looking this up. 

It did happen to Claire Brown in Village of the Angels  and she started transforming. 

I also take back my comment about the sending back in time being ineffective against Ak - they did it to the Doctor and it was so potential because of his longevity that it ended up creating more Angels! With an immortal like Ak we can presume this may be as powerful if not more. 

They can move long distances in the blink of an eye (they slow down closer to the victim apparently because they sometimes like the play with their food). 

And when they are quantum locked (stone) because someone is looking at them, they cannot be destroyed. They would regenerate once fed.

I sent know anything about the Great Ak's axe, so can't say if it would work or simply break the quantum locked stone and the Angel would be able to feed once Ak turns his back. 

In other words: If Ak's axe lacks attack, the Angel may smack Ak back.

1 hour ago, Culwych1 said:

So have been looking this up. 

It did happen to Claire Brown in Village of the Angels  and she started transforming. 

I also take back my comment about the sending back in time being ineffective against Ak - they did it to the Doctor and it was so potential because of his longevity that it ended up creating more Angels! With an immortal like Ak we can presume this may be as powerful if not more. 

They can move long distances in the blink of an eye (they slow down closer to the victim apparently because they sometimes like the play with their food). 

And when they are quantum locked (stone) because someone is looking at them, they cannot be destroyed. They would regenerate once fed.

I sent know anything about the Great Ak's axe, so can't say if it would work or simply break the quantum locked stone and the Angel would be able to feed once Ak turns his back. 

In other words: If Ak's axe lacks attack, the Angel may smack Ak back.

As I said, he destroyed a monster with that axe in one go. Didn't even blink or turn his back.